IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
The inside edition video of RL saying "down the hill" is interesting to me for a couple of reasons. First, IMO I have a hunch that LE asked that reporter to ask RL to say "down the hill" From early on in the investigation whether guilty or innocent RL has enjoyed talking to reporters and being on TV. LE would know this and while RL would clam up and refuse to repeat the words for a detective ( for obvious reasons) LE rightly figured (IMO) that he would be more than happy to speak those words on camera.

Second it is MOO that RL artificially added inflection to the word "hill" in that interview. In that case he would only do so for 2 reasons that I could think of.. 1. although innocent he knew he was a suspect ( I wonder why he would think that) or 2) He really said the words recorded on the audio and felt he needed to raise the pitch of hill otherwise his voice would be recognized..."down the" sound the same to me..

All JMO and speculation

I have watched that video several times and you may be right in your observations, but the voices still don't match to my ear. But the audio released by LE is very short. I would need to hear a lot more to try to determine if it's definitely RL or definitely not RL.

Personally the interviews are a red flag for me. But as a puzzle, it just doesn't fit right. If we didn't have that picture I would swear we had our suspect in RL. If not for those images. Circles.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Me too. Too many things for me to ignore.

Well I guess we can have different opinions. I never said LE was being quiet. I don't in fact think they are, but I am interested in knowing if they are still asking the public to help identify BG... I can't find anything after March 13th. For the record I don't think RL is BG... body type is different. JMO though but I do think he is involved, and I think he knows who BG is... and LE figures they will get him to identify him, if he hasn't already. JMO.
I'm interested in your question TokyoRose. I haven't recalled an appeal to identify him lately either. It's not the same as asking for people to call in tips.

This is from a different website, but the video shown in it is from actual MSM.. but.. please take note of the officer's face at 1:29 in the video, after what he just finished saying. Wow.

http://www.knowyourleak.com/Police-...lphi-Teens-Abby--Libby-Found-Dead-857789.html

Nice catch, deugirtni. The officer has an adorable face.

Is that a smile or a smirk? Is he showing us duping delight? Body Language expert will be on TGs podcast this evening, btw.
(The title of the Show tonight is: Websleuths Radio March 28th 2017 Dr Lillian Glass/Abby &Libby/East Area Rapist)

We cannot read the officer's mind but the video is out there and, other channels may have cut this segment, after his official statement, that is dubious at best.

Thank you for posting the link, for it affirms, in my mind, that the SW on the grain silo was the location that gave LE "Probable Cause" to search the entire 40 acre property.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websle...17-dr-lillian-glassabby-libbyeast-area-rapist

Of immobilizing the girls quickly.

After reading several posts I am confused.
Is this rule no longer in effect??

R.L HAS NOT BEEN NAMED A PERSON OF INTEREST. Please do not accuse him of the crime.

I think he was running

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

His hands seem to be in his pockets though. That would be unsafe to run like that on that old bridge IMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

R.L HAS NOT BEEN NAMED A PERSON OF INTEREST. Please do not accuse him of the crime.

I believe it's still in effect. If someone has accused him of being the killer, please alert on the post.

The statement I posted was related to a conversation I had with someone close to the investigation. I posted it as a IMOO to clear up some questions people had been asking and to cover my butt from getting into trouble on this site. I was trying to lead people in the direction of the information I had been given...

For example, IMOO, the DNA would already likely be there IF RL was the the perp....in many places throughout the land. It would be difficult for LE, to prove that RL was in fact the killer, based on that DNA evidence. Therefore, they are going further to find other DNA samples that cannot be explained away by RL simply owning the land.

I hope that makes sense :-/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Yes it does, and answers me perfectly :) .......hopefully LE is making real progress towards the goal of getting the/a suspect arrested....hopefully sooner rather than later.

I guess my interpretation is that it is OK to sleuth him potentially being involved as in knowing who BG is and perhaps covering that up...but we can't come out and say he killed Abby and Libby... but that is only my interpretation, would need to ask Tricia or a mod for further. I guess if you feel a post goes to far you could always report it.

JMO..I know, w/regards to tips, LE made the comment about even if it's someone you wouldn't think could do that. I know myself you can't always tell how a person really is. I also don't know RL personally - he could be mean & hateful or ok most of the time and I don't want to really rule out anyone at the moment. Still, all that being said, I truly can't get myself to believe he would be involved in these murders, at least not directly. I know I could be totally wrong but I just can't see it.

moo.

eta: I definitely don't believe he is BG

The inside edition video of RL saying "down the hill" is interesting to me for a couple of reasons. First, IMO I have a hunch that LE asked that reporter to ask RL to say "down the hill" From early on in the investigation whether guilty or innocent RL has enjoyed talking to reporters and being on TV. LE would know this and while RL would clam up and refuse to repeat the words for a detective ( for obvious reasons) LE rightly figured (IMO) that he would be more than happy to speak those words on camera.

Second it is MOO that RL artificially added inflection to the word "hill" in that interview. In that case he would only do so for 2 reasons that I could think of.. 1. although innocent he knew he was a suspect ( I wonder why he would think that) or 2) He really said the words recorded on the audio and felt he needed to raise the pitch of hill otherwise his voice would be recognized..."down the" sound the same to me..

All JMO and speculation
Good post. Good thoughts. I do not like the fact that he gave so many interviews. I don't feel bad considering him because he put himself out there. LE is so much smarter than I am, and THEY even served a homicide related, probable cause SW on him. That is very interesting to me. Surely they can tell the difference between an over eager citizen with at DUI history, and a double homicide suspect. I really would love to see that warrant. I really would.

If I understand your theory correctly, you are saying there was no DNA found from either a sexual assault or from defensive wounds on either girl? No DNA found under their fingernails?

What would be the motive in your theory?

Reading between the lines.....Checking for dna samples found in house and out buildings to match girls??? This would be a logical step. mo

RL is holding a lasso in this video so he is probably comfortable with using them on his horses. it's a common practice.
[video=youtube;Jb-eOkWFf2M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb-eOkWFf2M[/video]
attachment.php

IMO he is very capable

Not sure if you are familiar with a Lariat rope(which is what is used by cow hands, and pictured here) They are very rigid and are not easily concealed. I wouldn't use a Lariat rope to commit a crime when cheaper more pliable ropes are available.

Good post. Good thoughts. I do not like the fact that he gave so many interviews. I don't feel bad considering him because he put himself out there. LE is so much smarter than I am, and THEY even served a homicide related, probable cause SW on him. That is very interesting to me. Surely they can tell the difference between an over eager citizen with at DUI history, and a double homicide suspect. I really would love to see that warrant. I really would.

Me too. I would also really love to know if he had an aquarium, and exactly what his probation violation is.

I didn't see anyone accuse RL...the few posts I read are the same...IF and/or whether or not...etc
I was hoping for some news soon along with everyone else...has it been two weeks since the search of RL's property? And it will take 2-6 weeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HOLLYMOORE73