Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
This IMO throws a red flag up due to her allergies. He knew about them. It is difficult to go out for food anywhere and find gluten free food that hasn't been cross contaminated.
If all he wanted was a "teenager", why wouldn't he choose one with no allergies? He obviously didn't think this out too much. It points to a lack of concern and planning and ups the chance of medical risk to a child that he snatched away from the safety of her family.
If he is in Mexico and she were to have a reaction, how easily can her get her medical help?
As much as he may have planned the kidnapping, this "health teacher" apparently didn't assess the risks of a medical emergency too well.
She didn’t even take her epi pen.
To add to that there has been a recall on them, so even of he obtained one it could be on the recall list.
http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-...-over-failure-to-activate/8371014?pfmredir=sm
All of the above is my opinion only.

When we go off trail camping/hiking we pack freeze dried meals. They weigh next to nothing, take up very little space, require no refrigeration, etc. etc. Several brands make gluten free meals.

True, and i think you're right but just to point out, child predators can attack or assault kids of the same sex or both sexes and/or still have intimate relationships with people of the opposite sex. What makes a predator "attracted" to harming a child may not be linked to their adult sexuality. For example, 70% of molesters who assault boys classify themselves as heterosexual in their adult relationships. 9% say they are both. Only 8% only homosexual.

Regarding pedophiles, 21% of those who molest boys, also molest girls and 53% of those who have molested girls, also molest boys. https://www.childmolestationprevention.org/pdfs/study.pdf

good stats. Haven't go it all absorbed yet, though. But when you hear about teachers it seems to usually be woman teacher to teen boy. Haven't heard too much about the male teachers lately. Is there stats on teachers, or did I miss it?

<modsnip>

http://wp.me/p4ySv5-12pB

Her own sister is victim blaming. Unbelievable.

icant believe she said they had a good childhood. apparently not if her sister "ran" off. was she not there when the abuse by their mother began with her sister? she is underaged, he is 50 yr old man that was influenced by him

Busy day today and sorry to ask are there any updates? I don't know if I can read all the posts. Sorry to be that person!

She started school in Dec 2015. She took two of Tad classes. It's 9 week block schedules. Every 9 weeks you get new classes. She took health and forensics

how does their school system work again? here, it is 1:30 min classes with 45 min lunch. 4 classes a day alternates classes every other day. math, history, reading , science = mon, wed, fri etc other clases tues and thurs

I heard $6,000 but I'M PROBABLY WRONG

$1,000 from the authorities & $5,000 from two former coworkers of TC, I heard.

Why the authorities or others are not looking with vigor about the THIRD party possibility? Has it been proven to be wrong by TBI?

Many other possibilities are presented. E.g., follow:

Ali Carr is a student at Culleoka Unit School who has had classes with teacher Tad Cummins for three years &#8230; Still, without any confirmed sightings, Ali said even if the two have changed their appearance, there are things about Tad Cummins people can look out for. "He's very, very polite, and he can go on for hours and have a conversation with anybody, and he smiles a lot, all the time, always smiles," Ali said.
http://www.newschannel5.com/news/student-of-suspect-in-elizabeth-thomas-amber-alert-speaks-out
Because of the relatively low number of tips, agents believe Cummins has hidden Thomas away from the general public. The TBI is encouraging property owners, especially those in rural areas, to search their grounds for Thomas and Cummins, the silver Nissan Rogue or any suspicious activity.
http://www.wsmv.com/story/34847280/amber-alert-search-continues-for-missing-teen-teacher-from-tn

good stats. Haven't go it all absorbed yet, though. But when you hear about teachers it seems to usually be woman teacher to teen boy. Haven't heard too much about the male teachers lately. Is there stats on teachers, or did I miss it?

These statistics do not effectively exist right now. When a teacher abuses, it gets lumped together with other abuse statistics. (Statistics on abuse reports exist...but not incidences that never leave the school reporting. The statistics that do exist are not very through, but are something to build upon.) There are statistics that show 10% of students say they have experienced sexual abuse or harassment perpetrated by teachers. Current studies also show teacher sexual abuse is on a huge rise. But other than that, there isn't much reliable about specific ages, genders, etc. There are many studies being done since 2014, though. That's really promising.

If you look at studies across the board, men are more likely to be abusers...whether the victim gender is male or female. However, as abuse by female perpetrators is better reported...the statistics will change and the gap could be narrow than once thought. Remember, we can only go on what's reported and a vast amount of abuse is not.

Not just on this case, but others in the future, wouldn't it be great to have large missing posters on the backside of semi tractor trailers? They go all over and countless number of people would see it. Not sure on cost, just thought it would be a good idea.

A driving billboard! Great idea.

She was born in TN but all of our family is from Indiana (GM/Saturn transplants). Our family is anti accents and really didn't want them developing one. Nothing against them but they are insanity about proper grammar and speaking clearly

if a person lives long enough in one area, they are going to have an accent whether a southern, new england, boston or coastal accent. it devolops over time so its slow to notice especially when you see each other all the time.

Busy day today and sorry to ask are there any updates? I don't know if I can read all the posts. Sorry to be that person!
No not really. The presser gave no new info but they did stress this was not a romantic situation.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

$1,000 from the authorities & $5,000 from two former coworkers of TC, I heard.

Why the authorities or others are not looking with vigor about the THIRD party possibility? Has it been proven to be wrong by TBI?

I kind of got the impression from the presser they were stressing how this wasn't a romantic, helping her situation because they likely think maybe some might be helping TC or have helped him.

if a person lives long enough in one area, they are going to have an accent whether a southern, new england, boston or coastal accent. it devolops over time so its slow to notice especially when you see each other all the time.
Yeah they will especially to people outside the area. For me, having a strong southern accent and all my family having a Southern accent, I couldn't detect one in her. Now someone up north might detect one with her.

I thought the sister said the information in that article was correct?

The info about him coming to her home was in the audio from yesterday.

Thanks guys. I thought the article was referring to the Good Morning America video which was attached.

I had not heard that he had come by her home multiple times.

I try to have a little bit of a real life lol and I miss some stuff. Threads move so fast.

I have never seen another mainstream report that said he was at the house, and missed Kats saying that was true also.

Sorry...

Here's an very interesting high profile case where a guy who took a female teen were spotted by bystanders in the woods. Pretty incredible story. Everyone might know about it. Will this be solved similarly?!
http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/11/us/idaho-riders/
Didn't the presser mention to people out camping or hunting to keep an open eye? Like they think it is possible they are holded up out in the woods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member