IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this many times.The defendant's probation shall be supervised. The terms of probation are set forth in the Order on Probation and include the following: waiver of 4th amendment rights against search and seizure; participation in a drug and alcohol program at mental health and substance abuse evaluation; initial probation users fee in the sum of $100 and monthly probation users fee in the sum of $30; $100.00 probation administrative fee; no criminal violations; and no alcohol consumption.
He is open to a warrantless search. But in spite of that, L E took evidence to a judge and applied for a search warrant based on evidence. I think that speaks volumes.

I have to go watch this interview now. It was Ashley banfield?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...rty-where-bodies-of-indiana-hikers-were-found

I was not home during the time all this was happening, I was in Lafayette and I didn't get home until 6:30 in the evening and the neighbors stopped and asked permission to look back here for the girls,” he said.

im not sure if this is the correct interview, but interesting statement

Wouldn't it have mattered on the night of 2/13 if he denied permission? it would have given him a lot of time. OK, I'll stop since I"m alone on this one. I'll just file it away as another detail I don't know that would help me figure things out.
Not necessarily alone, I'm just thinking that it would have leaked if he denied access. Your thought processes are good and your thinking is outside the box. I like it.

I have to go watch this interview now. It was Ashley banfield?

I think she showed it because she mistakenly decided he was taking about the same day when he was talking about two different days. Try HLN and Inside Edition.

Is the area near the creek and the trees where the girls were found wired for electricity and have any fixtures? I didn't see any but maybe I missed it.

In some states, LE uses the huge lights with generators they bring in. They bring in both lights and generators.But I'm not sure on this night on RL's property how they were electrified.

Yet RL asserts that his property was lit up like a football field.

That was after the girls were found not the night they were searching. We don't even know for sure if RL's property was searched Monday night. MOO

My reason for posting it was I would like to know other members opinion on wether they also, as I, found it odd that he has bin interviewd in the media twice about the murder.
HI Foreigner!
I remember you posting a lot over at the LISK and it was always a good read.
As far as what you are asking, yes it could be odd however its hard to say without having more context. I guess that is why they were asking to see the videos you were talking about.
I myself find it interesting enough to wish to see the video you are mentioning but so be it.

Just to clear things up for me though, didn't we end up deciding here that his property was not searched on 2/13?

We know that neighbors asked if people could walk his property looking for the girls

But do we know if LE checked his outbuildings that night? That I'm not sure. I do know neighbors asked 2/13 if they could search for the girls on his property. Probably the property near the creek.

Another poster asked the same question and my answer was :

Sorry but I choose not to do that bc I don't want to expose his name.
I have sent tip to the police about him.
FYII ; In 2001 he was convicted of conspiracy/murder

My reason for posting it was I would like to know other members opinion on wether they also, as I, found it odd that he has bin interviewd in the media twice about the murder.
How can we comment if we don't know who your talking about though. I mean no offense, but if you cannot share, your not supposed to post. You don't have to say who, just drop the msm post here and say nothing. We're smart, we'll get it. Otherwise I get the impression you will be afraid someone else might get your credit. JMO.

That was after the girls were found not the night they were searching. We don't even know for sure if RL's property was searched Monday night. MOO
Or how the bodies were founded.

http://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-rights/searches-and-seizures-the-limitations-of-the-police.html

Under the Fourth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, police may engage in "reasonable" searches and seizures.
To prove that a search is "reasonable," the police must generally show that it is more likely than not that a crime has occurred, and that if a search is conducted it is probable that they will find either stolen goods or evidence of the crime. This is called probable cause.
In some situations, the police must first make this showing to a judge who issues a search warrant. In many special circumstances, however, the police may be able to conduct a search without a warrant. In fact, the majority of searches are "warrantless."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thank you very much Tippy Lynn.
This is why I am sleuthing Mr RL.

If you have mainstream media links to videos about this case, you can share them here. We can't sleuth anyone in the videos, but you can post the videos.

Another poster asked the same question and my answer was :

Sorry but I choose not to do that bc I don't want to expose his name.
I have sent tip to the police about him.
FYII ; In 2001 he was convicted of conspiracy/murder

Lots of people have been interviewed. How can we comment if we have no idea who you mean?

i would have had absolutely zero problems dropping off a 13 and 14 year old off for a two hour walk on a beautiful day not far from home, on trails they had been on many many times. Especially in a area with virtually no crime.

Maybe we are a little more cautious here because of the terrain and the fact that a few years back a young woman walking very close to her parents home was attacked and repeatedly stabbed by a deranged man that stalked her on her bush walk. Kind of takes that innocence away as i'm sure Delphi would be feeling now...

Thank you for that. I'd forgotten. Interesting since it was so lit up on the night of 2/13 that they didn't find them then.

Which makes sense for those theorizing they were laid there early that morning after search called off.

No, this is inaccurate. He was saying his property was lit up like a football field after the girls were found, not before. He means the next night of 2/14.

No, this is inaccurate. He was saying his property was lit up like a football field after the girls were found, not before. He means the next night of 2/14.

Thank you. I saw your post a few back and realized it was the night of 2/14.

In some states, LE uses the huge lights with generators they bring in. They bring in both lights and generators.But I'm not sure on this night on RL's property how they were electrified.
I remember pictures of them now!! They arrived after the scene was established. The night of the 14th

Sadly no.

Same debates with a few newer posters with same theories and people still wondering if it's really a hoodie or hair.

Just a suggestion...

If anybody wants to put their sleuthing skills to use in a different area, we could use lots of help over in the Unidentified forum (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?407-Identified!). Trying to find out who these people are and bring them home to their families is a lot more productive than making another lap around the same old track :)

If you're into genealogy or are good with public records searches or newspaper archives, maybe trying to find out who Robert Evans really is and where he left his victims might interest you: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...t-Evans-suspected-SK-Allenstown-1981-2000-s-2

There are lots of others. Poke around, find something you like.

That's what RL said, huge lights and generator trucks but apparently that was after 2/13.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stupot77