Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who victimize children and teens come from all walks of life. I wish folks who defend him would just stay silent. I get some of his co-workers may be trying to process all of this. They need to be silent as I think there will be much for them to learn and then there are the legal issues which may come down the pike. It frankly sickens me beyond words that adults are actually defending him publicly.

yes, hero is one thing, but you're not a hero if you're dumping your wife to rescue (and have sex with) a 15 year old. How about he rescue his own wife and relatives from all this suffering, and let et get a much younger bf.
That isn't what I'm saying at all. I'm wondering about TC and his thoughts on this and if he has actually crossed the line with others before. Every perp has a first victim.

I'm wondering if he knew he had an attraction to children all this time or if he fooled himself and convinced himself he was trying to help and ET was different and his goal wasn't to find a child.. In other words, lying to himself all his life.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Okay, non-techy here so this may be a totally dumb question. When you use Google Earth you can see the area you're looking at as a satellite pic, but is there any way to see it in real time, like at night? I ask because I'm wondering if you could look at an area and see a campfire at night in a secluded area.

At the point where you can determine something like that (the level of zoom required, in other words), the satellite imagery becomes an archived version. You can see a date when the imagery was captured at the bottom of the screen (same place where the latitude/longitude data is).

Someone correct me if I'm wrong though, thanks...

EDIT: this is the opposite of a "dumb question", by the way.
:eek:

I hope I don't miss anything.
She does have lots of seasonal allergies and they get bad enough she will wheeze and need a breathing treatment.
She has scars on her face from the abuse. Her mother would dig her fingers into ET face so hard it has left permanent scaring.
Yes. All of us have sensitive skin. It's a family thing.
No latex she likes FX makeup which is usually latex based.
She has the same family female issues that requires lots of feminine products and usually changed of clothing. It's erratic which is why we all carry changes of clothes with us at all times.
Left handed.
Last hospitalized/ER for bronchitis.
She has had a broken leg.
Maybe the allergies that require a breathing treatment or her other allergies could be good. Hopefully she has an issue and TC gets concerned and drops her at a hospital and leaves.

Kat told us last night. She also said the friend that isn't cooperating is part of the group of kids and adults at the school that support TC.

I can't remember if she said any church friends supported him.

Yes. He has his church friends backing him

If ET figures out she is in a bind and has a chance to get away, will she take that chance? Or will she go along with TC?

At the point where you can determine something like that (the level of zoom required, in other words), the satellite imagery becomes an archived version. You can see a date when the imagery was captured at the bottom of the screen (same place where the latitude/longitude data is).

Someone correct me if I'm wrong though, thanks...

EDIT: this is the opposite of a "dumb question", by the way.
:eek:

I think you're right, I don't know how often they update it. I moved about 18 months ago but if you look at my old house you can still see my car in the driveway.

So at first the DA called it a romance, now he is back tracking.

I don't think he's backtracking. I think he's realized that people took his words wildly wrong and admits that it was a poor usage of the word. I'm glad that they saw what people were doing with that, and made it clear they are wrong to treat this as anything but a crime and ET a victim. How anyone could see this any other way is beyond me, but I digress.

Yes. He has his church friends backing him
I thought you had said that.. That is really even worse than just regular people. Maybe I shouldn't expect more from people that claim Christianity, but I do.

NARCISSISTS IN THE CHURCH
It can happen. They can have such a huge 'front' of showmanship, with lots of love bombing, and people don't even know they have a flip side. I'm a person of faith so I'm not anti church. But I do realize people can get deceived by a person with a facade. Even outside the church it's a big problem. That's why so many women die at the hands of their 'lover.'

I think you're right, I don't know how often they update it. I moved about 18 months ago but if you look at my old house you can still see my car in the driveway.
I think some areas get updated more often than others. I would assume that secluded places might get updated less often.

Are we talking about looking for fires at night type stuff? I just realized I might have contact with someone who might could actually come up with something like that.

What exactly are people looking for and I'll message him.

I assume his wife is leaving that church then, asap.
I'm not sure that his wife isn't of the mind that this can't be worked out, from what Kat told us.

I think some areas get updated more often than others. I would assume that secluded places might get updated less often.

Are we talking about looking for fires at night type stuff? I just realized I might have contact with someone who might could actually come up with something like that.

What exactly are people looking for and I'll message him.

Yes. I'm thinking if they're camping out in the Rogue, maybe they'd light a campfire or some kind of lights that might be seen from a zoomed in satellite image.

Yeah we know that, which is why it was also issued here. We are just wondering since it seems they have no idea where they are and they could be in any state, why there aren't times, such as this, that it is issued nationwide.

Generally they aren't needed nationwide because there are some leads. This seems to be zero leads after Decatur and that was 2 weeks ago.

Many of the “we” on this thread didn’t know that AMBER ALERT is never issued on a nationwide basis.

There have been abundant posts from numerous WS members about desiring a nationwide AMBER ALERT for this case. Unfortunately, that isn’t going to happen, no matter how many want it.

Those passionate about changing federal laws regarding AMBERT ALERT can start here:
https://www.amberalert.gov/legislation.htm
https://www.amberalert.gov/pdfs/protect_act.pdf

I'm not sure that his wife isn't of the mind that this can't be worked out, from what Kat told us.

To be honest I have no idea what she is thinking. However from her first interview I felt like she would like to repair the marriage.

From what I gather, the thought is that people would be inundated with AA's, and most of them are resolved fairly quickly. No need to cast an AA where a child has been taken by a parent and is clearly within a certain limit. For example, if childa lives in NY and noncustodial parent grabbed them from school and is on the road, an AA is issued and childa and parent are only on the road for 20 mins, they are clearly within the limits of NY and no reason, at that time, to alert let's say California. So they only widen the area for those that are truly able to logistically be in those areas. Think of how many people are missing on any given day, and if every AA went nationwide it would take forever for people to focus on any that might truly be in their area.

Exactly, and what would happen if there was a legitimate local AA for one state, people would never see it, because they would be looking at dozens or even hundreds of AAs from other parts of the country. A nationwide AA system would never work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708