Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone posted TC brought some kind of hospital bed into the classroom does anyone have a link to that story? Was it confirmed?
I just assumed that bed had to do with the teaching CPR or whatever he was teaching to do with respiratory therapy. I haven't seen an article on it.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Ok I have a former intelligence community, white hat hacker and program writer, that does good things all around. Tell me the things you guys might like and I will ask him if it is possible and if he will do it. It might be that only he can access the info, but if that is the case, he will turn the info over for us to give it to LE.

There's a couple of national parks in the area that might be worth looking at but they're very large. The one on the East TN border and the one near Decatur, AL

I'm originally from the west but live in NC now. When I watched both the video of ET and the CPR video of TC I was struck by the difference in their accents. To me TC had a strong southern accent where ET didn't seem to have much of one, if any. That may be a way that they would stand out...two different accents.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
I live in the North so I feel like I can detect accents well since no one around me has them. TC was SO obvious. I didn't hear it with ET

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Someone posted TC brought some kind of hospital bed into the classroom does anyone have a link to that story? Was it confirmed?

He didn't bring it in, it was part of the classroom setup. You'd expect to find computers in a comp class, bunsen burners in a chem class and this was a health sci class so they have a setup like a hospital room.

I don't believe there are any real time satellite views. I think it would be difficult if not impossible to spot a camp fire from a satellite photo anyway. Only objects larger than one meter, show up on high resolution satellite photos. Cars are barely big enough to show up. If it was possible, it would show thousands of campfires from people camping over a wide area. Which probably wouldn't be useful.

Exactly. All you would see would be red...campfires, house fires, people burning leaves, etc. etc.. What you generally see on maps with thermal anomalies are things like underground fires, forest fires and things of that nature. Large areas.

That's what has been said. I believe the age was 13 but it is at least 15.

The law in Tennessee is that if you are 17 or under and anyone 28 years or older is having a relationship with you, they are considered a sex offender; charges may vary, depending on facts of the case. If you are 15, then 26 years or older, etc.

I don’t think that TC was fighting any urges and I believe that he knew exactly what he was doing. He has gravitated to youth church groups and counseled at risk young men and IMO his immature but narcissistic ego sought groups where he would be the one in control. He preferred to stay in his room at lunch and hold court with the students versus hang out with his peers in the teacher’s lounge. I suspect that is because he would have been low man on the totem pole academically and he wouldn’t have been able to handle that. Adults are a little harder to con, well, with the exception of the victim blamers in the school and community. There is nothing in Tad Cummins behavior that we have seen so far that would convince me that he didn’t pointedly target certain girls to victimize. In addition, I believe he used his family and the church to further his disgusting agenda. His systemic grooming and escalation is suggestive of a perpetrator who has reached a level of skill and confidence that he became even bolder. He had a cot for sleeping in his classroom and used a school pc to manipulate his victim! Right under the noses of mandated reporters. IMO he was quite sure of what he was doing and he knew that if questioned, he could always pull out the injured, how can you question such a religious, ballad singing Grampa?! And I’m equally sure that they just wilted under the weight of their own self-doubt, inexperience, and the stress of standing up to others.
Yeah I can see some of that for sure. I'm not sure which is more dangerous, one that knows exactly what he is doing or one that has fooled himself into thinking his intentions are good and he was never looking for something like this.

There was talk about the vehicle loan and how long $4500 can last them.
Just brainstorming, but what is $4500 to a 16 year old... could be he's paying one of his students to help him. May be far fetched, but kind of matches the history of Tad as we know it

If they are camping someplace. $4,500 could last them years. That's assuming that $4,500 is all they have. But that's the minimum they have. TC could have ten times that amount of money with him.

Dead link. Anyways, I would like to see a reward account that will pay for tip leading to TC's capture and ET's return home. Tips may come in better if the reward grew like a lottery. I would donate.
It's a sad world we live in when the only way to get people to help rescue a 15 year old girl is to dangle money front of their face. Smh.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

There's a couple of national parks in the area that might be worth looking at but they're very large. The one on the East TN border and the one near Decatur, AL
Is there anything else besides being able to look for fires in real time or at least a few hours earlier, that might be helpful you can think of?

The law in Tennessee is that if you are 17 or under and anyone 28 years or older is having a relationship with you, they are considered a sex offender; charges may vary, depending on facts of the case. If you are 15, then 26 years or older, etc.
We have already found it, seems it isn't illegal for a child at 13 to to leave with an adult and never return.

That isn't at all what I'm saying. I'm wondering about what TC thought and if he realized he was a pedophile or if he lied to himself and didn't think he was really attracted to young girls.

He knew he was attracted. He's been practicing for years, and perfecting his game. This is why predators like this are so hard to see ahead of time. They hone their skills, know who to look for and by the time people figure it out, they've gone off the grid with weapons and a child.

Is there anything else besides being able to look for fires in real time or at least a few hours earlier, that might be helpful you can think of?

Not anything other than that. Sounds like it might be too small to be captured.

He knew he was attracted. He's been practicing for years, and perfecting his game. This is why predators like this are so hard to see ahead of time. They hone their skills, know who to look for and by the time people figure it out, they've gone off the grid with weapons and a child.
That is even more scary to me if true. There are people that would really want to help others, especially kids that need it, never cross boundaries, but they naturally become suspect.

Probably much like the teacher at my niece's school that I have discussed with the principal. There are many kids that need an adult like that, one that isn't a sicko and is really there to help them and some could be stopped because of people like TC.

I don’t think that TC was fighting any urges and I believe that he knew exactly what he was doing. He has gravitated to youth church groups and counseled at risk young men and IMO his immature but narcissistic ego sought groups where he would be the one in control. He preferred to stay in his room at lunch and hold court with the students versus hang out with his peers in the teacher’s lounge. I suspect that is because he would have been low man on the totem pole academically and he wouldn’t have been able to handle that. Adults are a little harder to con, well, with the exception of the victim blamers in the school and community. There is nothing in Tad Cummins behavior that we have seen so far that would convince me that he didn’t pointedly target certain girls to victimize. In addition, I believe he used his family and the church to further his disgusting agenda. His systemic grooming and escalation is suggestive of a perpetrator who has reached a level of skill and confidence that he became even bolder. He had a cot for sleeping in his classroom and used a school pc to manipulate his victim! Right under the noses of mandated reporters. IMO he was quite sure of what he was doing and he knew that if questioned, he could always pull out the injured, how can you question such a religious, ballad singing Grampa?! And I’m equally sure that they just wilted under the weight of their own self-doubt, inexperience, and the stress of standing up to others.

This! And just to add to your already succinct observations, we already know that there are ex co-workers of TC who couldn't stand him even prior to his criminal acts. IMO, teaching appealed to his ego-centric, narcissistic need to be in a position of authority with as little oversight as possible. In other words, surrounded by vulnerable teenagers all day who literally think that you're the smartest person in the room while having minimal contact with adult peers. Even taking out his repulsive predilections from this equation, this was truly TC's dream job. :mad:

I just want to clarify-
Are you guys thinking that real time satellite imagery can be used to scan parks of your interest to find signs of life like campfires to look for ET ?
I don't think it works that way. Unless your talking about thermal imagery but like someone mentioned earlier, it would be costly so they would need to have a good indication that ET was in that general vicinity.

If LE was able to zoom in from space to look for ET then why can't they do that for every MP case ? Remember the little boy that ran off in the woods and was found in a stream, why couldn't they just zoom in and find him? Abby and Libby?
I'm just curious as to what technology your talking about so I can make sure I'm reading and understanding this correctly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie