IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what kind of dogs were "on the way" day of search. I know our county has only 1 k9... according to his fb page he is "dual purpose in narcotics and patrol" i assume he was out the night/morning searches.
I am refering to search days obviously... looks like you are all questions sw day... sorry

Anyone know if the trespassers he had reported were maybe people walking around like down in the wooded areas close to the bridge/creek, trails or something or was it like in his barn or someplace that was near his actual house?

Not sure what kind of dogs were "on the way" day of search. I know our county has only 1 k9... according to his fb page he is "dual purpose in narcotics and patrol" i assume he was out the night/morning searches.

I have a friend who does volunteer SAR with his dog. Possible anyone in town does the same?

Have they said he isn't a suspect? I may have missed it. I know they have not said he IS a suspect, but I don't remember anything like the statements after the Bicycle Bridge Road search. They said they don't have the killer, according to the recent articles in this thread, but saying you haven't arrested the killer when you're waiting on forensics or otherwise investigating isn't the same as clearing someone. They wouldn't say they had the killer if they weren't ready to charge him.

I don't have feelings either way on RL's involvement. Maybe he is completely innocent. Maybe he did it himself. Maybe he helped someone do it. Maybe he helped someone cover it up. Maybe he unwittingly helped the killer leave the area. I just don't have any way of knowing with the evidence we have.

I admit, though, that I have missed sections in the middle of the last couple of threads. A more definitive statement from LE might have been posted there.

BBM
Following up from this morning ... in case you haven't checked online for the info.

"Police said Logan is not considered a suspect at this time."

http://fox59.com/2017/03/17/authorities-serve-search-warrant-in-connection-with-delphi-murder-case/

I have a friend who does volunteer SAR with his dog. Possible anyone in town does the same?
I'm really not sure. With us being in the middle of bigger towns I'm not sure if they brought in surrounding dogs. (Lafayette/West Lafayette, Kokomo, Monticello, etc)

The latest Gray H video really put's things in perspective in regards to the bridge.
I'm a woman, I was once a 14 year old girl and the girls going there in the first place makes zero sense to me or my two teenage daughters for that matter.
I'm stuck on my original gut instinct that they were meeting someone.
Why would two young teens want to get dropped off by themselves in a fairly remote area to take pics?
I have kind off pushed that piece of info to the side but I can't stop thinking this was just an excuse they told they're parents to go there. I also remember one of the first interviews with LE when they stated that parent's need to pay attention and be aware of whats going on in they're kids lives or something along those lines.
To me this is an obvious read between the lines statement when I watch it again.
Think about where they were dropped off and where they could go from there?
No where but over the bridge and back again, there doesn't seem to be any other off trails or anything so we are to believe they had planned on spending a couple of hours on a trail that takes 20 mins or so to walk? Sorry don't believe it for a minute and I honestly think one of the girls was lured there to meet someone but that someone was not who they were expecting....

I also think BG is wearing a bucket hat not a hood, something like thisView attachment 113766

It's a small town, so what can teenagers really do. (how many malls/hangouts for teens) I can see it being Popular with the kids. I can see how most of the kids in Delphi would go there. Mall can only entertain you so much. Lol

I see shadowing in the photo that gives the illusion he has no hoodie /hat on but that is his hair . I could be wrong but that's how I see him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm crazy too, and I would encourage you for sure to call that in Yikes..
I will explain to my boss tomorrow what I seen. His wife works in law enforcement. I don't want to waste LE's time. Plus, not that it matters but I'm no where near Indiana. Michigan.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Maybe he startled one and caused her to fall from the bridge, when his initial motive was merely to scold/chastise? If that were the case, especially if alcohol was involved, getting to needing to "keep the other one quiet" would likely come pretty fast, but still...why leave them on his own property?
I don't know why, but I can imagine it could be encroaching, rolling their eyes, anything. It doesn't in any way justifiy someone causing their deaths.

Didn't he find someone IN his barn?

There was a report on the Carroll County scanner page of an intruder in his barn. This happened back in 2014, I believe. Somewhere I posted the link to this......so many threads ago How did we get to this point with so little to show for it? Sigh!

Anyway, it mentioned an intruder who ran away. I don't think it was much more than that. I would imagine that with abandoned rail beds nearby, having your barn and outbuildings broken into would be a regular thing. I would suspect many people stop by for cover and to catch a few winks before moving on down the road.

There was a report on the Carroll County scanner page of an intruder in his barn. This happened back in 2014, I believe. Somewhere I posted the link to this......so many threads ago How did we get to this point with so little to show for it? Sigh!

Anyway, it mentioned an intruder who ran away. I don't think it was much more than that. I would imagine that with abandoned rail beds nearby, having your barn and outbuildings broken into would be a regular thing. I would suspect many people stop by for cover and to catch a few winks before moving on down the road.

Abandoned rail beds?

Abandoned rail beds?
This is an abandoned rail bed... circled.... where it crosses the road there is actually a significant dip in the road.
e261d25fbe68e7e94b018c906fb8582b.jpg

Maybe he startled one and caused her to fall from the bridge, when his initial motive was merely to scold/chastise? If that were the case, especially if alcohol was involved, getting to needing to "keep the other one quiet" would likely come pretty fast, but still...why leave them on his own property?

Panic imo

Also IMO needed to quickly get somewhere to establish an alibi of being miles away. It's also IMO time he says he was someplace vs. what police can verify may be one of the things not adding up.

This is an abandoned rail bed... circled.... where it crosses the road there is actually a significant dip in the road.
e261d25fbe68e7e94b018c906fb8582b.jpg

Thank you. Is that also the location of the abandoned Row Houses?

Wouldn't it have mattered on the night of 2/13 if he denied permission? it would have given him a lot of time. OK, I'll stop since I"m alone on this one. I'll just file it away as another detail I don't know that would help me figure things out.

I'm with you, from the time "searchers" asked if they could search RL property to the time they were located on his property was roughly 17 hours. (6:30pm 2/13 asked / 12:00 2/14 pm found )

They had another 30 mins of light max(assumption) when they asked RL and I believe that's been stated they searched for several more hours before it was officially called off from LE, but some continued into the night.

Your point I believe comes down to, how long did those searchers search his property for before leaving on the 1st night. Did they not search on 2/13 even a little? Why make it to his house, ask to search and spend 5 -10-30 mins there before calling it. When did they resume the search on his property on the 14th?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member