IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fwiw, My kids have abandoned Facebook. It's all Snapchat and Instagram. They feel like FB has been overrun by old people. Besides, I'm impressed she managed to do what she did. LE did state they were being confronted at this time.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I have no children (except the four legged kind) but I have heard about FB abandonment by teens due to older folks on there or their parents and friends always wanting to be "friends" with them. I am incredibly impressed that she did what she did. I was simply trying to understand the reasoning for one versus another. I have to believe that she thought she would record and then be able to show someone later. My Sister and I were once stalked by a couple of guys in a motel/restaurant parking lot. (long story) Back then there were no cell phones but our first instinct was to run. We spent about 20 minutes darting from building to building to hide from these guys. My first instinct would have been flight so I have a hard time believing that they felt any undo threat when they first started filming. I have heard people say that they think this guy was moving aggressively in their direction or perhaps even running. I can't believe that. If that were the case, I think they would have ran. I picture Libby acting like she was reading a text or something while she was actually filming. By the time they realized the guy was not going on by them, it was too late.

I hope that the girls family find comfort in God.

Fore He has promised that He is near to the broken-hearted; so I ask that the girl's families might sense your peaceful presence with them in these days and weeks ahead.

May they find comfort as they remember the happy memories they shared with Abby and Libby. May they find comfort and glimmers of hope even as they look to the future.

May they sense your arms of love holding them.

May you lend your hand in bringing justice for this horrible crime against these two children...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is why I was wondering, did the girls trespass to pet/see the animals? Was the owner maybe in his cups at the time? Is he a happy drunk? Does he get mean? Does he black out? He's an alcoholic. This is fact. He broke terms of his probation, so I am assuming (which I hate to do) that he's been drinking.

Did he have someone go round those girls up? Like a hired hand? Maybe that was the end if it for him and he passed out in his rocker, or left to get his goldfish, trespassers completely forgotten. Maybe hired hand is a bad man that used the whole incident to do very bad things then he took off..

BBM

Trespass where?

The girls were accosted on the Monon bridge in a public park. They were told to go "down the hill" at the end of the bridge. How could they have been trespassing?

Please forgive me if this has been discussed, but in looking at the Carrol County Comet (thanks FrostedGlass) I noticed another horrific crime in Flora, in November 2016, right next to Delphi!!!

4 girls were killed in an arson's fire as accelerants WERE found!!! There has been reported a link between SKs and fires. If these 2 heinous crimes are related (long shot) it might give us a glimpse into BGs sick mind.

Flora fire is ruled intentional
Investigators ask for help solving crime http://www.carrollcountycomet.com/news/2017-01-25/Front_Page/Flora_fire_is_ruled_intentional.html
View attachment 113812

While both terrible and utterly tragic, the victims, the crimes etc seem very different to me and IMO it would be hard for me to draw any sort of parallels between the two except that in both crimes girls under the age of 15 died...Flora girls were younger than A&L though. Generally IMO SKs can be fire starters as children/early on in their "careers" which can be a sign of troubled behavior but generally they prefer much more personal methods of disposing of their victims.

BBM

Trespass where?

The girls were accosted on the Monon bridge in a public park. They were told to go "down the hill" at the end of the bridge. How could they have been trespassing?
Yes, but if you read I am theorizing that they may have been on his property earlier. His horses are well known. Little side trip. 13 year old girls and horses are a match made in heaven. What if he sent his hired hand to retrieve them or scare them so they don't trespass again?

It's a theory that explains why RL is not BG but still had a Probable Cause warrant served on him in a homicide investigation. Look, you really going to bring a 77 year old man in on a probation violation and risk his health and reputation in the middle of the largest criminal case in your towns history? Yes, if you have your LE instincts already looking in his direction but need time to collect evidence to support it. So I'm thinking, how can RL be involved but not be BG as they do not match in my head.

BBM

Trespass where?

What I've been seeing a lot are people theorizing that the girls trespassed on RL's land before heading back to the bridge (whether he chased them off his land or not), he followed, or a hired hand followed, and something bad happened. I personally can't see it playing out that way, at all.

i think you missed the most important part of their statement, which is "at this time".

Exactly. That means that at this time, there is no evidence that supports the landowner as a suspect, and there is reason to believe he was doing something other than murdering children when the children were murdered.

He is not a suspect. That is a very strong and rare police statement. If something changes, police will be the first to admit that they made a huge mistake, but I highly doubt that will happen.

Police stating that the property owner "is not a suspect" does not mean that he is a suspect, but that seems to be how people want to interpret the police statement that "he is not a suspect".

This is why I was wondering, did the girls trespass to pet/see the animals? Was the owner maybe in his cups at the time? Is he a happy drunk? Does he get mean? Does he black out? He's an alcoholic. This is fact. He broke terms of his probation, so I am assuming (which I hate to do) that he's been drinking.

Did he have someone go round those girls up? Like a hired hand? Maybe that was the end of it for him and he passed out in his rocker, or left to get his goldfish, trespassers completely forgotten. Maybe hired hand is a bad man that used the whole incident to do very bad things then he took off..

It appears that he had a clean driving record for the last 2 years so I'm not going to assume he has been drinking all the time. His violation could have been for driving or something else.

I've never seen a time frame for when he was gone on the 13th. His lawyer seems very confident that he did not kill those girls. Maybe he knows that part of his alibi is legit.

I have no idea about your hired hand theory. If we find out he has one, it's possible.

She got the guy on video.

I don't think it helps the discussion at all which platform she used. JMO.

It does when you consider whether she was truly frightened at that point or just being cautious. Was it a blitz attack or were they just filming this guy to show someone later.

In any case, I think I am going back to simply lurking here the way I have for years. I have made less than 20 posts and everyone seems to be so tense and ready to brush off any ideas unless, of course, they had them first. JMO

I will not stop following this case but I am just going to keep my mouth shut. Everyone seems to be an expert and I am clearly not.

What I've been seeing a lot are people theorizing that the girls trespassed on RL'sland before heading back to the bridge (whether he chased them off his land or not), he followed, or a hired hand followed, and something bad happened. I personally can't see it playing out that way, at all.

Regardless, what we know is that the girls were dropped off at the park, they walked to the bridge, as they approached the end of the bridge the suspect was 'on them', and they were abducted. Then they were murdered. They were not wandering around on private property causing problems and then abducted on the bridge.

RL is not BG.

Anyone with two eyes can see that.

I wasn't able to exclude RL based on anatomical ratios compared to the POI/BG. That does not mean however, that RL is the POI/BG. I strongly believe LE knows, whether RL is POI/BG or not. LE stated the POI/BG at least participated in the murders. So his role is either entirely known by LE or not. That leaves the door open for either another "participant" or the main killer(s) IMO.

LE either knows, how many killers are at hand, or they do not, or they have to systematically exclude any further "participants".

In other words, RL may be searched and scrutinized for exclusion purposes only. Anatomical similarities would be coincidental then.

All IMO

-Nin

It does when you consider whether she was truly frightened at that point or just being cautious. Was it a blitz attack or were they just filming this guy to show someone later.

In any case, I think I am going back to simply lurking here the way I have for years. I have made less than 20 posts and everyone seems to be so tense and ready to brush off any ideas unless, of course, they had them first. JMO

I will not stop following this case but I am just going to keep my mouth shut. Everyone seems to be an expert and I am clearly not.

I hope you stick around. I think you made an excellent point, it does matter where she was standing because it could tell us more about her state of mind and how she felt about BG, just like you said. Don't go :)

I was just going by what it said in that article

I've read this, that she was there around 3 and that she was there around 3:50. Since this article is dated Feb 14, I just felt it was most likely the unaltered fact. It wouldn't be the first time I was wrong. MOO

From post 756 and I don't know how to bring forward what you replied to. It was about the girl on the bridge. She said she saw a guy and another couple on the bridge. Was the couple a man and woman or did she mean another couple...of guys?

Exactly. That means that at this time, there is no evidence that supports the landowner as a suspect, and there is reason to believe he was doing something other than murdering children when the children were murdered.

He is not a suspect. That is a very strong and rare police statement. If something changes, police will be the first to admit that they made a huge mistake, but I highly doubt that will happen.

Police stating that the property owner "is not a suspect" does not mean that he is a suspect, but that seems to be how people want to interpret the police statement that "he is not a suspect".
They also said that the PC SW was to either clear him or make him a higher suspect than he is at this time. We have been given explicit permission to sleuth him in accordance with the instructions on page one of this thread. If it was SO CLEAR that he isn't a suspect of some kind, that permission wouldn't have been granted. Moo, JMO, imo etc.

Let's imagine that drinking is a violation of your probation that could result in significant jail time if caught. And at your age, that jail time could be many of your last days. Let's imagine that you've been drinking and become aware of a criminal act occurring on your property. Maybe you hear something, maybe even see something. Maybe by someone you've been allowing to stay on your property. Maybe not. Do you call 911, report it, knowing that you will be bringing the police to you? Or do you decide to disappear for a few hours, sober up, and hope when you get back that what you thought you saw you didn't really see/hear? Almost everyone still makes that call. But not everyone. IMO MOO

Does anyone have the photo of RL and BG that somone put together next to each other?

It appears that he had a clean driving record for the last 2 years so I'm not going to assume he has been drinking all the time. His violation could have been for driving or something else.

I've never seen a time frame for when he was gone on the 13th. His lawyer seems very confident that he did not kill those girls. Maybe he knows that part of his alibi is legit.

I have no idea about your hired hand theory. If we find out he has one, it's possible.
Well, I don't know either. Just a theory. However I might be hard for a 77 year old man to care for all of that property, animals barns etc, alone. And your right about the probation violation. I don't know. I'm just theorizing.

i think you missed the most important part of their statement, which is "at this time".

Absolutely, police officers are much like news reporters in that they will vaguely color their words to impress upon something they want to say, but cannot yet.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I for one like to read everyone's ideas, even if they don't mix with mine. It's why I'm here, not just home reading the newspaper. Please reconsider. If I was rude to you I apologise.

They also said that the PC SW was to either clear him or make him a higher suspect than he is at this time. We have been given explicit permission to sleuth him in accordance with the instructions on page one of this thread. If it was SO CLEAR that he isn't a suspect of some kind, that permission wouldn't have been granted. Moo, JMO, imo etc.

Police always use that line. By all means we should all keep an open mind, but I'm not going to turn a blind eye to someone when there are so many red flags for me. Everyone can and will use their critical thinking to arrive at their own conclusion. Definitely my opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998