Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your post sparked something I hadn't really zeroed in on before...why was it only HER phone that pinged? And again, in trying to answer that, it becomes important to try to determine if she was going along with his plan in the beginning or not. Was that one ping a slip up on her part? An attempt to call for help? An intentional part of TC's plan to lead LE in the wrong direction?
I went back to that the other day. I'm wondering if the water park in Decatur was used as a cover either to ET or ET and TC used it to throw people off. Her phone was pinged there to give more time and people think "well maybe he did just take her to the Water Park for the day and she will be home by 6."

No one has reported the phone being found. The phone might not have been ditched. The phone could be on their possession and turned off and SIM card removed.

I did read LE is pinging her phone about every 40 minutes since she disappeared.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

We have got to have a sighting or a tip.

Right now we have a girl that could be firmly held against her will that could be off the grid anywhere in the US or another country.

Or we have a girl that thinks she wants to be there and they could be off the grid anywhere in the US. They could also be in plain sight hiding in any country in the US or another country.

They may or may not be in the original vehicle and if not, no idea what vehicle they could be in. There has been no spotting of them that we are aware of, just a phone ping.

That's a needle in a haystack.

Then we possibly have a minor that knows where they were headed that isn't talking.

We have 300 million people in this country and almost every 14-16 year old female is suspect of being her and so many men that could be about a 10 year span of age is suspect of being him.

It does seem daunting.

It that girl knows more and her parents aren't letting her talk, I hope her parents come to the realization of how they would feel if she was on ET's place and get her to talk. I really feel like from things I've seen, she holds the only key we have.

Great insight and post. Totally agree,her "friend" needs to come forward. I am pretty sure from what i have read elsewhere that she holds a lot of info.

I went back to that the other day. I'm wondering if the water park in Decatur was used as a cover either to ET or ET and TC used it to throw people off. Her phone was pinged there to give more time and people think "well maybe he did just take her to the Water Park for the day and she will be home by 6."

No one has reported the phone being found. The phone might not have been ditched. The phone could be on their possession and turned off and SIM card removed.

I did read LE is pinging her phone about every 40 minutes since she disappeared.

It pinged to a waterpark ?!

Her sister said last night they really aren't sure if she took Epi-pens or not. She said they all have to use them for severe food allergies and there are many of them all over the house.

It pinged to a waterpark ?!
No.. It pinged in Decatur and that Waterpark is in Decatur. Decatur isn't that huge.

I just thought maybe taking the bathing suit and the phone in Decatur, the Waterpark might have been a destination or a said destination. It's pretty popular. We used to drive there 1.5 hours away all the time.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decatur,_Alabama

interesting. It coulda started out as a water park day, and changed.

Maybe ET really thought they were just going to the water park (if this is true.. haven't seen a source) and then back home. It would explain why she didn't take her epi-pens (Sister on here said this) and why she didn't bring that many clothes. It's possible TC has been holding her against her will since that time.

I have an epipen and I never leave without it. I thought I read that her sister said it was prescribed because the doctor thought it was possible she could run into an issue, though, not that she has actually had one. If that's the case, I could see a teenager not understanding the importance of having it.

If it's true that ET's one and only phone ping was at (or very near) a water park, then I would certainly want to know if the bathing suit she borrowed from her sister would have actually even fit her.

Maybe ET really thought they were just going to the water park (if this is true.. haven't seen a source) and then back home. It would explain why she didn't take her epi-pens (Sister on here said this) and why she didn't bring that many clothes. It's possible TC has been holding her against her will since that time.
Well that is what I said way back about 4 threads ago. He might have told her he was leaving and wanted to spend the day with her before he left. She took a bathing suit.

Do YOU take your toothbrush with you when YOU go to spend the day at a waterpark?

I am completely at a loss for what else I can do to be of any practical help in this case. I'm just beyond frustrated. And if I'm this frustrated, I can't imagine how this poor girl's family must be feeling.

I am at that point also. I will continue to look for the car in my travels. Should I go shopping, I will also keep an eye out for them.

If it's true that ET's one and only phone ping was at (or very near) a water park, then I would certainly want to know if the bathing suit she borrowed from her sister would have actually even fit her.
I told her sister about this so they could talk to TBI about it. TC could have told her he had to leave and ask her to go and she said no. Then he said he wanted to spend the time with her before he went, told her they were going there and then didn't take her home. That could explain the "if I'm not home by 6 pm" comment because she didn't fully trust him.

They could have even gone there. You aren't going to take your phone inside there unless you have someone to hold onto it. Her phone could have been in the car and she turned it on when leaving the park.

There could be video of them at the park..

Yes some people do not risk taking the pens to water parks. You can buy special waterproof epi pen waist holders but they are expensive and some people find it very hard to trust that they will be waterproof ...epi pens are fairly expensive depending on your insurance and whether they have coupons available etc. So I guess some people take the risk whilst they are at the park. Yes it does seem strange she would not take them :(. Maybe he said he could get one or had one. Are there any missing epi pens at the school? I know schools do keep their own even though parents must bring one on for their own child if they have allergies. I doubt he would have to taken one. Was it an oversight or is it possible she really had no intention in leaving with him? Sorry if my writing is bad .. I am tired.

I'm worried that ET is not getting enough national attention. I'm in SC and to date have seen nothing about her on my FB. The Amber Alert is 2 weeks old and was only issued in the TN area if I remember correctly. Shouldn't it be reissued nationally at this point?

Great insight and post. Totally agree,her "friend" needs to come forward. I am pretty sure from what i have read elsewhere that she holds a lot of info.
Yes and I still feel like her loyalty lies more with TC than ET.

Your post sparked something I hadn't really zeroed in on before...why was it only HER phone that pinged? And again, in trying to answer that, it becomes important to try to determine if she was going along with his plan in the beginning or not. Was that one ping a slip up on her part? An attempt to call for help? An intentional part of TC's plan to lead LE in the wrong direction? These are the kinds of things we can actually try to sleuth, if we ask the right questions and get honest answers. So yes, ET's willingness or lack of willingness DOES matter.

IDK, we will not know that answer until they are found and she returns. I believe that will happen.

I don't understand why there are no other reported pings since a cell phone will ping on towers along the route. Maybe there are other traces that LE is not reporting.
If there is only 1 ping then that means to me that the phone was off, turned on, then off. IMO

I think that was an unintended power on/ping slip up until more information is released.
In the article the father said "he fears when he called his daughter days ago, Tad Cummins made her shut it off.". Not sure if this was this Decactur ping or some other time.

I'm not going with it being a planned ruse to lead LE in the wrong direction, just to go in another,
Think just a slip

Do YOU take your toothbrush with you when YOU go to spend the day at a waterpark?
Where did we get she for sure took her toothbrush? Also a toothbrush could easily be bought. Maybe ET was planning to go spend the night with a friend after, which could explain more clothes.

I'm worried that ET is not getting enough national attention. I'm in SC and to date have seen nothing about her on my FB. The Amber Alert is 2 weeks old and was only issued in the TN area if I remember correctly. Shouldn't it be reissued nationally at this point?
TN and AL and they don't ever issue nationally we have found. Each state decides to issue it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member