Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure it is a good idea for media to be reporting the story that she hid from him when he showed up to her work, or that she was uncomfortable with him, because he could be watching and this could cause him to get angry. I mean, it may make him snap out of his fantasy of running away with her if he's delusional, but it could make him turn on her. I hope she is OK. I expect by this point, she is waking up to the reality of the situation. I can't imagine that after 2 weeks holed up with a 50 year old and no use of social media, she isn't ready for it to be over, if in fact she is still free to move around and he isn't keeping her locked up. I hope she gets away from him and gets to a public place.

Unless she seriously doesn't want to come home until she gets everything worked out in her head. In her mind she's in love with him. It's hard to get it through a teens head what's right or wrong. I raised two grown boys. Teenage years are very difficult for them and the parents. Teens think parents are really stupid and know nothing.

Somehow, I had the feeling that the Memphis lead was a false alarm but I followed the news with the hope of a better outcome. False alarm. I am disappointed!

The hunt goes on. The followings are JMO. I contradict prior or posterior posts but it has never been my intents to bruise someone’s ego. I repeat, it is my belief 50-year old TC is a criminal and 15-year old ET is a victim. If TN authority would allow me to castrate and circumcise TC when they get him, I will change TC’s gender. But I must think out of the box. So, you may not like the following thinking but forgive me for painting a new picture.

1 --- Going to Mexico via Corpus Christi, TX, by car, through the South Texas bridges across the Rio Grande river, requires examinations by multiple LE and profuse cameras recording in both sides. Mexicans are checking to make sure no more guns go north to south. Americans are checking carefully that no bundles of cash (millions of $$ from cocaine proceeds) are repatriated to the drug cartels. If they crossed the Rio Grande river through South Texas bridges, it should be confirmed by now.
They did not go to Mexico by car via Texas. By planes, may be?

2 ---- It is verified that ET has swimwear with her. Thus, they must be at some place where you can swim, for SURE!
Why am I so sure they ARE at a seashore or lake shore?
If TC takes ET to a place where the swimwear is useless, he may not get what he wants from her. Conflict will arise. She will want to go home and his dream vacation would be squashed.

3 --- I have never seen a woman preaching the words of Jesus in a bikini! That would be nice but I have not seen that before.
Missionary people are usually subdued, somewhat depressed, quiet people. They talk a lot but they don’t party much. Such a disparate and unusual couple, with such a “young bride” are going to be noisy.
I am SURE they are not in Latin America as missionaries. A swimwear should NOT be so important for that. May be they went in Latin America by plane, but NOT to be missionaries. To be a missionary kills all the fun for TC, unless you are speaking of position. My attempt at levity is motivated by my effort at thinking out of the box.

4 --- It is not easy to create fake travel documents and credit cards. Early on, I asked about the timeline of their discovery.
When did TC start prepare to run? In 1/23 after the kiss? In 2/8 after he was fired? In 3/10 when ET starts to hide from him at work?
1/23 to 3/13 gives him 8 weeks. You need more time than that to apply for NEW passport for ET. With fake travel documents through identity theft of someone people with passports already, you would need time to do the identity theft first, then the fake passports but US Federal Government will catch you, for sure! After 9/11, it would be criminal for the Fed. Gov. to allow such schema to go through.
They did not take the PLANE to go out of the US because they did not have the time and resources to create the necessary fake travel documents. They are still in the US.

5 --- They are not spotted for 18 days. They must be at secluded places.
YES. They are at a place not to big so that there are cameras everywhere but not too small so that they will stick-up as odd couple.

6 --- They may go North to places such as Wisconsin or Michigan where there are lakes and resorts.
WRONG! If TC is as smart as I think, he will go South because in the South you have 4 nice seasons: January-April: Like summer season; May-July: summer; August-November: still like summer; Then, Christmas. So, you have NOT to worry about heating system and expenditures in the south.
Don’t forget that they are poor.

7 --- TC is dumb and narcissist as his former coworkers say.
Forgive me but I differ. The nature of his alleged crime shows that he is not VERY smart. His past and what he is doing now show that he is NOT dumb.
If he wrote his resume and employment materials instead of having it written by his wife or someone else, he has an above average level of articulation.
If his evaluations were true instead of lazy pat in the back to please his wife who works at the central office, he is an outstanding worker, notwithstanding what others say.
He has redesigned his life from health care janitor to high school teacher. You need mature planning and assertiveness for that. I am jealous of his past drive as I am stuck in my life station knowing that a little effort will lift my life but I am too weak and lazy to do that.
Evading FBI, TBI and that LE and this LE for 18 days! Please, he is unusually good for similar criminals!
Of course, he would be happy now to be painted as dumb. Assuming that he is dumb will not help comprehend his thinking. That mistake will *advertiser censored* the time of his capture.

8 --- He is in the South around the Golf of Mexico such as Corpus Christi, TX or Gulfport, MS etc.
WRONG. Nice places in the Golf of Mexico are crowded and expensive. The more crowded the place, the more cameras LE put in to watch us, “we the people ...” TC does not like cameras. Don’t forget TC has ONLY $4,500. That is so small for two persons on the run.
Unless TC likes gambling, but I have not seen such profile thus far, he will not go to the lights of expensive places such as Gulfport, MS.

9 ---- TC will go to secluded places such as forests.
NO. There are no beaches in the forest. The swimwear is useless in the forest.
NO. His companion will not like the lifestyle of wilderness despite what some say here, IMO. She is in it (presumably, I am sorry, JMO) because she wants fun. Still, she is kidnapped because she is minor, even in TN, I got that. But she left because she wanted change in her life. Change for the fun is not change for suffering in the forest.

Emmanuel Macron, the leading candidate in the French presidential election, was a 15-year old high school child who dated his 39-year old teacher. His parents did many things such as transferring him to another high school but nothing worked. He is now married to his former teacher and they REALLY look funny, odd, and ugly together. A lot of theories, similar to what makes ET attracted to TC, are going on. As he will be the French president in about 3 months people like to talk about him.

One of the theories is that Emmanuel is the driver of Brigitte, his 24-year-older-than-him wife; and she is his servant!

If such theory applies to ET and TC, ET is the DRIVER of what they are doing and TC is the servant who makes it happen. This thinking will change the dynamics of where they could be now! It differs from TC is in total control and the poor victim is a suffering hostage!

This is a GOOD NEWS as long as they are on the run because her chance of surviving this ordeal is good when she is the driver, like Emmanuel. If she is the slave and he is the master in this dysfunctional and ugly relationship, she is in danger. TC will trash her (God forgive me saying that, but I am just brainstorming to encourage new thinking here) when he cannot satisfy her demands and needs; and he got want he wanted; and realize that he and his basic needs are not that important in actuality.

10 --- They are at brand new and unusual places to be well hidden.
NO. They are at places where NO ONE will recognize them easily. But they are at places where they blend easily. Not too isolated, so that it is not difficult to find decent food. Not too crowded so that the place is cheap (they are poor, don’t forget). LE does not have too much cameras in the place they are.

11 --- Where are they?
They are in places such as Beaufort, SC; Charleston, SC; Tybee Island, GA; Hilton Head Island, SC; Savannah, GA; Daniel Island, SC; and Bluffton, SC.
These places have beaches nearby so that the swimwear is still useful, ET is still duped, and TC continues to get what he wants.
These places are full of people like them, southeast ethnicity, of all ages, and even with the same last name Commins.
These places are secluded but modest enough so that there are not too many LE with cameras. Just google Hilton Head Island, SC with pictures and find out how convenient is such place if TC thinks with his brain about where to hide. Use some ancestry or demography tools and you will be surprised there are almost no person called Commins in the Big State of Texas but there are many Commins in tiny places such as the above.

12 --- Who is this Tad Eric Commins, in actuality?
Please, be careful and don’t be fooled. He appears to be a “smart criminal”, no matter how rare such an animal is! I wanted to know some more about his forensic sciences background to learn more about him but I could not find much relevant info. Just, he teaches forensics and forensics is a science in TN.

In sum, now that we are told by TBI the Memphis noise was a false alarm, please, vigorously criticize and dispute my CONJUNCTURES above. I am not an expert but rather an ultracrepidarian. I welcome contradictory debate so that we get collectively smarter and of help to the family of ET to bring her back to her father.
Interesting about the incumbent President of France.

Afik going from US to Mexico there really is no looking at papers, that only comes when you're entering the US.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I disagree with this post as I have friends who have walked across the border from Texas. I know people who have bought fake documents. Much easier than you think.

ADMIN NOTE:.

HUGE reminder here. Leave the FB gossip where you find it.

If you're posting on FB, Twitter, or another SM site, good for you. We only ask that you DO NOT waste time bringing it here.

Whose time?
1. Yours, the time you spend composing and typing your posts.

2. Websleuths' staff members' time expended removing your offending posts, and issuing Time Outs or permanent bans for rumor mongering, and for inviting others to correspond through private messages.

So, if you care to stick around awhile, I highly suggest you take heed.

Thank you.

Bessie
WS ADMINISTRATOR

Not to be Capt. Obvious or anything, but we do actually have bodies of water in the forest.

Unless she seriously doesn't want to come home until she gets everything worked out in her head. In her mind she's in love with him. It's hard to get it through a teens head what's right or wrong. I raised two grown boys. Teenage years are very difficult for them and the parents. Teens think parents are really stupid and know nothing.

The family released the information that ET was afraid of him, in response to people's indifference or outright hostility toward ET - so that the public would take the abduction seriously and help find her. It must be an incredibly difficult balancing act to give enough information to help, knowing that TC may be reading.

I understand that we all have questions we want answered, too, that we really think might lead us to help, but there is always a risk that TC will read the answers and adjust his plan. There is also the risk that anything the family tells us now could be use in criminal or civil court later. All of us are by nature "nosy," but I agree with those posters who said that we should really weigh asking certain questions against later consequences.

(modsnip)
We are all on the same side here, folks!

I put it there to highlight that there are REAL LIFE examples of what ET and TC are presumably doing. What people say in France, their culture, about the similar situation is SO DIFFERENT from what people are saying here. however, HUMAN NATURE should be similar. After the varnish of what people think in TN or websleuts and what people think in France is removed, the story is the same. The underlying thinking must be the same.

ET and TC are in it for the long haul. If ET is the driver. TC is the slave. It is going to be hard to find them.

I disagree with this post as I have friends who have walked across the border from Texas. I know people who have bought fake documents. Much easier than you think.

I was NOT saying it is impossible. I say there are many cameras and if it were the case, it should be known now. I have been across those bridges many times.

A cabin in a rural area makes sense. Remember Eric Rudolph was holed up for over 2 years in 1996,although he had a lot of help from the locals in North Carolina. Maybe something similar here,although Rudolph was a survivalist and TC clearly isn't---But if he has help it is possible

If they were going camping in the backwoods would make more sense to me to take his rugged jeep he left behind. Much better for four wheelin up and down those back roads.

Not sure what this has to do with the incumbent president of France. On another note, It has been super easy to cross the border from Texas to Matamoros. But I have not crossed since the Trump administration. Perhaps Mexico has made it more difficult to enter given "The Wall", and all.

Not to be Capt. Obvious or anything, but we do actually have bodies of water in the forest.

Then why take a swimsuit why not just go nude or in your bra and underwear unless your going to be around people you would want your swimsuit.

Then why take a swimsuit why not just go nude or in your bra and underwear unless your going to be around people you would want your swimsuit.

Thinking as a 15 year old girl, she would want a swimsuit when swimming.

Emmanuel Macron is not the INCUMBENT president. He is one of multiple candidates but we know that he is going to be elected and get the office soon. What matters here is HIS love story when he was 15-year old in high school and she was 39-year old as one of his teachers.

He was sent from Amiens to Paris to get him away from Brigitte's spell, they thought. As soon as he turned 18 year-old, they made it public that they are a couple!

I am sharing to emulate NEW THINKING. For people in TN, do not shame people who are thinking differently from your opinion about THIS story. If you do so, you will not find them. Think of it as a HUMAN NATURE story. Try to know more about each, MOSTLY ET. She is the key if TC is the servant in this odd and ugly relationship.

I would think that might be kind of obvious, considering this is a 15 year old girl who, according to her sister, doesn't even like to wear shorts due to her abuse history.

But the jeep wouldn't give much room for storing food, water, and other supplies.

I don't think their camping I think they are in Central America on a medical mission like he did in the past

But for info only. My BF and I go camping for weeks in his old restored ford bronco and we store lots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23