Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it been confirmed that TC actually went on the 2 mission trips as he claims?

Not to be Capt. Obvious or anything, but we do actually have bodies of water in the forest.

Yes, we have body of waters in the forest but not too much good food. Don't forget the princess wants fun. If she does not have fun, TC's dream life is ruined.

Of course I live in Tennessee!! Of course I am only about 80 miles from Memphis! Of course I was at work and got a text telling me about a possible sighting and then an hour or so later another text saying wrong!!! Could not wait to get here now nuttin. Dang it where are they?

Thinking as a 15 year old girl, she would want a swimsuit when swimming.

Sure if your around people but if I was with someone I was going on the run from society with someone I thought I was in love with it wouldn't be a concern to have one if going to be in a lake alone?

TBI discredited the sighting of Amber Alert suspect Tad Cummins and his former student, Elizabeth Thomas, after an investigation that lasted almost five hours and spanned Memphis and Collierville on Thursday afternoon. Around 12:30 p.m., someone reported seeing Cummins and Thomas at the Shell gas station in Collierville, which is located at 298 New Byhalia Road. They reportedly left the gas station in a white van with a ladder attached to it.
According to Shelby County Sheriff's Office, the deputies who reviewed the surveillance video "positively identified" Tad Cummins as the man in the gas station. That information would later be deemed false by Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

Sources close to the investigation told WMC Action News 5's Jerry Askin that two people who were in the van were believed to have boarded a MATA bus.

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story...rville-amber-alert-sighting-of-cummins-thomas

There still isn't any real clarification of where the story about the pair getting on the bus came from. According to this article, it came from unnamed "sources", as you can see above. The driver of the white van and his daughter never got on a bus. So...........................I guess we have to write the entire bus story off to bad intel. As we all know, the TBI didn't even address the part about two people getting on a bus or any search for them.

A cabin in a rural area makes sense. Remember Eric Rudolph was holed up for over 2 years in 1996,although he had a lot of help from the locals in North Carolina. Maybe something similar here,although Rudolph was a survivalist and TC clearly isn't---But if he has help it is possible

TC planned to leave by watching survivalist shows.

Sure if your around people but if I was with someone I was going on the run from society with someone I thought I was in love with it wouldn't be a concern to have one if going to be in a lake alone?

I dunno. Not at 15.

Then why take a swimsuit why not just go nude or in your bra and underwear unless your going to be around people you would want your swimsuit.
IMO she's 15 and probably would be a bit shy about being nude.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Yes, we have body of waters in the forest but not too much good food. Don't forget the princess wants fun. If she does not have fun, TC's dream life is ruined.
The princess?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

TC planned to leave by watching survivalist shows.

Yea but watching survivalist shows does not make a survivalist. Having grown up in a big city in New Jersey and living in Tampa, I could watch all those shows for 2 years and not survive a week
out there. Plus, I'm sure a 15 YO would not enjoy it for long if at all.

Well at least the word is getting out now!

After work I checked my text messages and I got some from my 19 yr old son.
The first one -
Mom !! News says somebody spotted the girl and the weird dude you where talking about and then said it's confirmed!

Second text -
NM it was some BS , they don't have her yet.

I guess at least people are talking about it now!
Lets hope the next time will be the real deal!

JMO, but an abused 15 year old who has been home schooled is probably totally different than a typical 15 year old. Also, she has been groomed and manipulated.

IMO, it's near impossible to say how this particular teen might behave on a trip to anywhere, or what might make her happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO she's 15 and probably would be a bit shy about being nude.
I think we are getting into a dangerous area here. She has a lot of abuse in her history and this is really not an area we should be discussing. This poor girl has been manipulated and abused by so many people she should have been able to trust. She deserves our respect.

Yea but watching survivalist shows does not make a survivalist. Having grown up in a big city in New Jersey and living in Tampa, I could watch all those shows for 2 years and not survive a week
out there. Plus, I'm sure a 15 YO would not enjoy it for long if at all.

That's a fact.

I think that TC is going to have a hard time getting rid of his Rogue legally. He has a lien on it due to the $4,500 car title loan, No way could he produce a clean title to the buyer/dealer. But, I guess there's a market for illegal trading in vehicles, so probably least of his worries.

I don't think he took it out on the Rogue, but on the Jeep and then left it for his wife. How kind of him, a car you can't drive and also will be repossessed shortly. If was her I would be on a rampage. That poor woman.

If she is in Mexico, I think our only hope in finding her will be that she decides I call home or something.

The fact that the cops actually said the press needs to stand down or they won't be able to do this gives me a bit of hope that it was a real sighting (van unrelated to it though) and they are trying to resolve it without tv helicopters surrounding them. I don't know the legalities of outright lying that it isn't them though.

Perhaps it wasn't them but something related to them was found, like the license plates.

I think that the cops are right... TC will be able to stay one step ahead of them with the way things are happening either because of reading things online (like here... or one of the Facebook groups... or ET's family's public profiles...) or by simply watching the news.

This hyper-connected world we live in now is really stressful to me for so many reasons!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member