Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of noob questions here:

1) I am guessing because he googled if the car could be made to be untraceable, LE have tried to trace it?

2) Why is the Amber Alert not going farther out into neighboring states?

MOO

There are specific criteria for Amber Alerts and every state is separate. You can google to read more. But essentially, it's unlikely more will go out unless they get a credible sighting in a specific state.

They try not to constantly bombard people with alerts that don't likely apply to their states bc they don't want people to just stop paying attention to them if there are so many or they often end up having no connection to their state in the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I havent seen this posted, but sorry if I missed it. My local (Wisconsin) news has picked the story up.

"Our emotions were very high when we first heard about the sighting and we were just so hopeful, so hopeful that it was almost over and that we could have had her home this evening if they had been caught in Memphis,” Anthony Thomas said. “But now after this, it’s just a huge let down. And also we’ve got the realization that we are really no closer.”
“We’re all just feeling a little bit let down. At this point, I’m just feeling exhausted because our emotions are just so high and now nothing and we’re just really tired,” Thomas said.
"My daughter Sarah, we’re both just very emotional when we look at these pictures we just want it to be her so bad, that we focus on the elements that this could be her,” Thomas said. “Every picture that looks like her becomes her. It’s very hard for us to look at these images objectively.”
More @ link

Link: http://fox11online.com/news/nation-...ad-after-unfounded-sighting-in-west-tennessee

Has anybody found any other email addresses that tad may have had? My thought is if he had an android phone, he would have had a gmail account, maybe we could find other social media accounts by searching email addresses he may have used. I had an android at one time and google is pretty good at suggesting emails for you to use if you didn't already have one such as:
TadCummins
CumminsTad
Tad.Cummins
Cummins.Tad
Tad_Cummins
Cummins_Tad
Tad-Cummins
Cummins-Tad
TCummins
Maybe searching these @gmail or @yahoo or aol etc will provide something new to look for...

With all due respect, being that I am one of those "missionary people," I find that in Central America especially, there are a lot of missionaries and locals who are involved with the missions work that are very dynamic and do a lot of good work to give back to their communities. And who is to say that they're even pretending to be married down there? The father/daughter thing could be going on.

I have enjoyed missions work quite a bit and it has led to some amazing things, including traveling all across Central America, going to beaches (in swimsuits... O.M.G.!) and doing normal "touristy" things. It's extremely fulfilling work and I miss it a lot.

So I wouldn't be so quick to discount it or to think that it's a boring, negative thing.

Most "mission trips" I know about either are a group from a church or a family with a pastor. I would be suspicious of an old man and little girl showing up with no notice, declaring they are here to help.

Most "mission trips" I know about either are a group from a church or a family with a pastor. I would be suspicious of an old man and little girl showing up with no notice, declaring they are here to help.

Not me when it comes to him. He's a manipulator and has some background in missionary work.

I havent seen this posted, but sorry if I missed it. My local (Wisconsin) news has picked the story up.

"Our emotions were very high when we first heard about the sighting and we were just so hopeful, so hopeful that it was almost over and that we could have had her home this evening if they had been caught in Memphis,” Anthony Thomas said. “But now after this, it’s just a huge let down. And also we’ve got the realization that we are really no closer.”
“We’re all just feeling a little bit let down. At this point, I’m just feeling exhausted because our emotions are just so high and now nothing and we’re just really tired,” Thomas said.
"My daughter Sarah, we’re both just very emotional when we look at these pictures we just want it to be her so bad, that we focus on the elements that this could be her,” Thomas said. “Every picture that looks like her becomes her. It’s very hard for us to look at these images objectively.”
More @ link

Link: http://fox11online.com/news/nation-...ad-after-unfounded-sighting-in-west-tennessee

Thanks.
Again IMO the pictures circulating of her and posted on sites need to be updated. The picture (selfie?) in that article could appear to be an adult. The missing pictures of her at like 12 are no longer relevant. People could pass her on the street and not know it.

Do you think it's possible that TC has already stolen and switched license plates on the Rogue, maybe several times? It's such a common car I've been noticing them everywhere since he abducted ET. Just a thought.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Interesting.

I have been looking at every car that I pass or that passes me and I see very few Nissan Rogues. They are not at all popular in central California.

But yes, I do think it is possible that he switched the plates - or just took the front plate off and is driving only at night, and parking backed-in.

IMO their appearances are different now, She appears more mature in recent photos, maybe even cut her hair. And his facial hair made him look older and if he cut that would make him appear younger, and use hair color. The age difference may not appear that stark by now,

Maybe they aren't showing up without notice. Maybe he already secured a position weeks or months before.

yes, also located a couple phone numbers, and a couple email addresses,

but have not located much info, found a ebay account and a couple web sites he managed.

Has anybody found any other email addresses that tad may have had? My thought is if he had an android phone, he would have had a gmail account, maybe we could find other social media accounts by searching email addresses he may have used. I had an android at one time and google is pretty good at suggesting emails for you to use if you didn't already have one such as:
TadCummins
CumminsTad
Tad.Cummins
Cummins.Tad
Tad_Cummins
Cummins_Tad
Tad-Cummins
Cummins-Tad
TCummins
Maybe searching these @gmail or @yahoo or aol etc will provide something new to look for...

tadcummins@att.net, tadcummins@icloud.com & tecummins@comcast.net are all listed as valid emails. You can test different emails here. His school email is tecummins@mauryk12.org so there could be usernames or emails associated with tecummins

Since TC was CIA, FBI, mostly BS'D through his whole life. We know what he did research per TBI and LE, am sure there was more which they MUST keep close. He probably searched witness protection, life on the run, how to disappear in america, hiding in plain sight. Cannot belive how many books are on these subjects. How many you think he read?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Fantasy life
Much of what TC did fell under fantasy life--CIA, unknown skill set, musical abilities, marrying a teen...IMO

Since TC was CIA, FBI, mostly BS'D through his whole life. We know what he did research per TBI and LE, am sure there was more which they MUST keep close. He probably searched witness protection, life on the run, how to disappear in america, hiding in plain sight. Cannot belive how many books are on these subjects. How many you think he read?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghosting_(identity_theft)

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

I'm on the road today driving, what year is his rogue?

I'm still very curious about the job he applied for in Decatur. Has it been CONFIRMED it was him, was it that day or before and what TYPE of job? That may give an idea of what he is going to look for wherever they are now. I've not heard many details about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998