Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all over my local news. I just saw it... I'm glad people here have kept their eyes open. But I'm also a little bit annoyed that Okc police aren't investigating it at this time...
If they were in Okc, it makes sense that they may have stopped on their way to Texas, if they Texas sightings were legitimate.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Right. That's why I put camping in quotation marks. Not necessarily "camping" in the traditional sense of the word, but certainly "roughing it". There's kind of a mindset that goes along with that kind of situation that I'm not even really sure how to explain, but it shows in your appearance. I can't tell you how many times we have come off the trail and gone into a store and not thought twice about brushing our hair, or our teeth, or putting on clean clothes, or even actually stinking. LOL! I've certainly thrown on hubby's clothes, many times too big for me, and not thought twice about how it looks to other people. You become sort of numb to what is normal, I guess.

Agreed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally. I was suggesting if TC had secured Mr.Thomas' ID and posed as him.

Didn't think of that.... But I also wanted to add for those who haven't had anything notarized lately, we no longer used the embossed sealer at least in my state. I would think it would be fairly easy to order a notary stamp over the dark net.

When I go into Walmarts, shopping carts tend to be strewn all over the place, NOT neat & where they belong.

Also, in Walmarts here in MN, that guard at the exit (elderly man, oh 87 or so...) told me people steal those hand baskets all the time so they won't lol permit people to lug them outside of the store - he stands guard to confiscate those from the hand basket thieves.

IMO Pervert looks like he's in 'hurry up - let's get what we're after and keep driving' mode.

I WONDER WHERE THE HECK they stayed to get her hair dyed like that - isn't dying hair a big messy project (me=dunno.....)?

When I go into Walmarts, shopping carts tend to be strewn all over the place, NOT neat & where they belong.

Also, in Walmarts here in MN, that guard at the exit (elderly man, oh 87 or so...) told me people steal those hand baskets all the time so they won't lol permit people to lug them outside of the store - he stands guard to confiscate those from the hand basket thieves.

IMO Pervert looks like he's in 'hurry up - let's get what we're after and keep driving' mode.

I WONDER WHERE THE HECK they stayed to get her hair dyed like that - isn't dying hair a big messy project (me=dunno.....)?

Hate to admit this, but it can be done in a restroom. I did it before a wedding, roots were showing. I apologize now all these years later to the McDonald's for the mess I left behind!

To me it looks their hair is wet. Freshly showered? Nearby hotel have any video?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Many truck stops have shower facilities. Oklahoma City itself is a major trucking hub due to 6 major highways that converge in the region. Below is a screenshot of Google Maps showing all of the truck stops in the OKC area. I hope LE reviews their security footage for the time around 3/15/17. JMO
e509274bf12049eb910fc78ebdc1235e.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Although I am not practicing cosmetology, I did go to cosmetology school. We used to dye each other's hair at our houses all the time during school. It could be messy, but it really doesn't have to be.

Didn't think of that.... But I also wanted to add for those who haven't had anything notarized lately, we no longer used the embossed sealer at least in my state. I would think it would be fairly easy to order a notary stamp over the dark net.

Or just get fake docs in different names would probably be even easier.

I feel like people are discovered all the time who used fake birth certificates or diplomas to scam the system.

It depends if in his fantasy he wanted to marry her as HER--with her real name and his--to somehow "legitimize" the marriage in his mind. Or if he was okay with adopting new identities and getting married.

Didn't think I was allowed to post a link, or else I would have, but okay.

I don't care what other forum you follow, but if you talk about it here, and can't even post a link, then your post WILL BE removed. Keep it up, and you'll find your posting privileges suspended.

Bessie
WS ADMINISTRATOR

Although I am not practicing cosmetology, I did go to cosmetology school. We used to dye each other's hair at our houses all the time during school. It could be messy, but it really doesn't have to be.

It's also been done very quickly in a bathroom in the very store in which a child has been abducted, so it can be done on the fly.

Many truck stops have shower facilities. Oklahoma City itself is a major trucking hub due to 6 major highways that converge in the region. Below is a screenshot of Google Maps showing all of the truck stops in the OKC area. I hope LE reviews their security footage for the time around 3/15/17. JMO
e509274bf12049eb910fc78ebdc1235e.jpg

TBI needs to engage the trucking community and truck stops to spread the Amber Alert and BOLO. Truckers are the highways eyes, especially if TC is traveling by night. JMO....

Where are you guys seeing the Walmart video? I'm only finding still pics. TIA

I immediately looked to see if her ring finger was visible just in case she was wearing a new wedding ring but it's covered. Then I tried to look at Tad's. They are really grainy pics though so I am guessing some people would say they can see a ring on his finger and some wouldn't see it. And it's definitely not close enough to figure out if it's his old ring or a new one.

I did notice that weird lump near his mid back too. Could he be wearing a fat suit type belly?

Could he possibly have a handgun concealed? Just my scary opinion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members