NH NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh that is great!! great job newfiedee..I have this feeling that is RE.. do you want to submit Bosnick also? I don't know.. he seems like it could be. I have never submitted anyone before.

QUOTE=newfiedee;13275531]Ive submitted it the fBi . The new hamshire police Dept. Ive Emailed the san fransico police .ive submitted what i had on Russell his charley project page .the likenes to Evans and the fact that evans showed up in manchester around same time. There is nothing else to add.
Cant find a single bit of info o this man

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

ok I will submit Bosnick.. I just wanted to have enough feedback that everybody here thinks Bosnick could be him younger you know. Just want to be sure.. thank you for your feedback I appreciate it..if it was not for you newfiedee I would not have thought of Bosnick it was the Russell photo and missing ad that did it!!!

The fuy who was project manager and tou can submitt bosnick

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

ok I will submit Bosnick.. I just wanted to have enough feedback that everybody here thinks Bosnick could be him younger you know. Just want to be sure.. thank you for your feedback I appreciate it..if it was not for you newfiedee I would not have thought of Bosnick it was the Russell photo and missing ad that did it!!!
I looked at him a few days ago .....couldnt she his face just side profile. I thoink a maybe id like to see more

Oh .but the thing is i cant find anything on him...... nothing... maybe another alias.

You aren't kidding, there is nothing on this guy! It has to be an alias. I think you are spot on and this is indeed him with another alias. GREAT work!!!

Ive submitted it the fBi . The new hamshire police Dept. Ive Emailed the san fransico police .ive submitted what i had on Russell his charley project page .the likenes to Evans and the fact that evans showed up in manchester around same time. There is nothing else to add.
Cant find a single bit of info o this man

Did you notice on the Charley Project page way down at the bottom it says his profile was updated on March 7, 2017 with a case file added? Quite a coincidence since it appears the profile has been on there since 2004 with no other updates. I am thinking you may not be the only one looking at him.

Did you notice on the Charley Project page way down at the bottom it says his profile was updated on March 7, 2017 with a case file added? Quite a coincidence since it appears the profile has been on there since 2004 with no other updates. I am thinking you may not be the only one looking at him.
Hard to say but the nh det said they hadnt seen any thing suggested on him .

Hard to say but the nh det said they hadnt seen any thing suggested on him .Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

I would hope that if both RT and RE had fingerprints in AFIS when RE was arrested for Joon's murder, it would have popped up like the other aliases did. If it turns out to be him, I'd be curious to know why it didn't. I know we can't base any sort of match on resemblance, but if RT isn't RE, I'd be surprised.
Are the CA investigators are assisting NH with the identification of RE?

I would hope that if both RT and RE had fingerprints in AFIS when RE was arrested for Joon's murder, it would have popped up like the other aliases did. If it turns out to be him, I'd be curious to know why it didn't. I know we can't base any sort of match on resemblance, but if RT isn't RE, I'd be surprised.
Are the CA investigators are assisting NH with the identification of RE?

Yes...

Just wanted to update everyone the Profile case for Russel Randell Thompson was put on the charley project . The 2004 is just the year the charley project was founded. So the case was official known to them on march 7, 2017. Also .im have to say im not sure any fingerprints are available. I may have misquoted some one

This is the email i recieved back from the NH detective . Nothing feom sanfrancisco. Or fbi

0bb1aca06d79ed4247db54b67da26fcc.jpg

Well it would fit just need tio do more searching for the hattie and gloria and elizabeth daniel deidra and alexandria.

it has been established that Curtis mayo Kimball was a real person.this is likely this persons info
CAFEGIRL .CAN YOU EXPLAIN .ARE YOU SAYING THAT THIS WAS ESTABLISHED SOMEWHERECELSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members