AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah!! We spent so many hours on this case chasing down details. I've forgotten so many of them. Red rock, someone refresh my memory please?

As a disclaimer, this is a rumor, but I'm seeing and hearing from multiple people that her remains were found by Red Rock. I sincerely hope this is not the case and not what is going to be reported.

Oh, poor baby.

Red rock is on the far north west side of the city, there is an area popular for folks who like to take their trucks off roading. I have been up there a few times. The area is very rocky and mountainous. The mudding trails are pretty well used but there is a lot of open cattle range areas and places too treacherous to hike or take a vehicle. It would probably be very easy to hide a child's body there unfortunately. There are houses up there too but I assume the area a body would be found is up on or near the mountain.

Red rock is on the far north west side of the city, there is an area popular for folks who like to take their trucks off roading. I have been up there a few times. The area is very rocky and mountainous. The mudding trails are pretty well used but there is a lot of open cattle range areas and places too treacherous to hike or take a vehicle. It would probably be very easy to hide a child's body there unfortunately. There are houses up there too but I assume the area a body would be found is up on or near the mountain.

Thank you. Anyone recall if this is where the Uncle went? Don't remember if this was an area we looked at?

Have there been any arrests for murder there recently?

I hope she is found...and they make an arrest. 5 years....

Poor sweet girl.....

I spoke to a friend's husband, who worked this case and they felt she had been taken to Mexico as arranged per the father. If she truly was found here it will be a shock to everyone.

Oh, wow. I'm so nervous for this presser. I remember keeping tabs on the Isabel Celis case since she disappeared so closely in time to Sierra LaMar, my pet case. Hope for this poor baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave