Gerard Baden Clay's murder appeal #2

Wife killer Gerard Baden-Clay ‘paying for protection’ in jail: prison sources

Prison guards say the frowned-upon practice often involves high-profile inmates, who fear for their safety, paying other prisoners to be “bodyguards” to leave him alone.

Inmates often hide the payments by asking friends and relatives on the outside to send cash through intermediaries into the accounts of prisoners.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...-paying-for-protection-in-jail-prison-sources

wife killer gerard baden-clay ‘paying for protection’ in jail: Prison sources

prison guards say the frowned-upon practice often involves high-profile inmates, who fear for their safety, paying other prisoners to be “bodyguards” to leave him alone.

Inmates often hide the payments by asking friends and relatives on the outside to send cash through intermediaries into the accounts of prisoners.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...-paying-for-protection-in-jail-prison-sources

far out!!!!!

Why doesn't this surprise me??? Who might his friends be on the outside? Mummy, Daddy, Livvy??? That's about all I can think of.

Regarding him losing out on the insurance, there is no way in hell that he would have been given this money. Especially as it was a motive for murder. Would have made a mockery of the law.

Wife killer Gerard Baden-Clay ‘paying for protection’ in jail: prison sources

Prison guards say the frowned-upon practice often involves high-profile inmates, who fear for their safety, paying other prisoners to be “bodyguards” to leave him alone.

Again ... other people's money.
Hopefully church folk or SHE members are not providing finances for this purpose.

Hats off to the Dickies.

If it wasn't for Allison's tenacious parents, friends and family God only knows how wrong this all could have gone.

I remember. I always will.

:thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave:

Complete control of Allison's estate was last month handed to her father after the Supreme Court accepted she would not have wanted her murderer to remain the first beneficiary on her will.

But The Federal Court heard on Wednesday, it was unclear whether Allison's life insurance policies were considered estate assets and a ruling would be required before the money could be released to her family.

Lawyers for Allison's family and Gerard Baden-Clay have been given five weeks to make their final submissions.

The next hearing will take place on May 8.

https://m.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/baden-clay-family-bid-close-final-legal-loophole/3157715/

Here's a reminder of why this lying piece of excrement shouldn't get anything of Allison's. Bloody hell it shouldn't be considered.

Allisons might have dug her nails in while she was dying. FFS!

Attachments

• IMG_1512.JPG
    IMG_1512.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1513.JPG
    IMG_1513.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 13
Ahhh all I have to do is remember he's in prison for a long long time.

I'm happy.

I doubt he'll get any money. The peasants will revolt again. Remember?

And if he tries to sell his story, it is proceeds of crime and could be allocated to the estate.

Complete control of Allison's estate was last month handed to her father after the Supreme Court accepted she would not have wanted her murderer to remain the first beneficiary on her will.

But The Federal Court heard on Wednesday, it was unclear whether Allison's life insurance policies were considered estate assets and a ruling would be required before the money could be released to her family.

Lawyers for Allison's family and Gerard Baden-Clay have been given five weeks to make their final submissions.

The next hearing will take place on May 8.

https://m.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/baden-clay-family-bid-close-final-legal-loophole/3157715/

BBM: six (6) weeks time.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...n/news-story/b23bde62f189a82e5a45c7ce8ce79033

HE murdered their mum, but Gerard Baden-Clay is still *demanding to be a part of his daughters’ lives.

Baden-Clay has sought open communication with his three children from his cell at Wolston Correctional Centre at Wacol in Brisbane’s west.

He wanted to send photos from the prison, receive pictures of the girls and see their school report cards and newsletters, claiming it was in their best interest.

However, his bid to re-enter his daughters’ lives has been thwarted, with a ban imposed on any contact, The Courier-Mail has been told.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...n/news-story/b23bde62f189a82e5a45c7ce8ce79033

HE murdered their mum, but Gerard Baden-Clay is still *demanding to be a part of his daughters’ lives.

Baden-Clay has sought open communication with his three children from his cell at Wolston Correctional Centre at Wacol in Brisbane’s west.

He wanted to send photos from the prison, receive pictures of the girls and see their school report cards and newsletters, claiming it was in their best interest.

However, his bid to re-enter his daughters’ lives has been thwarted, with a ban imposed on any contact, The Courier-Mail has been told.

Self-entitled, deluded narcissist!!!

Self-entitled, deluded narcissist!!!

Exactly. A narcissist. His motto: ' You must notice me '

' I did not murder that woman. You heard my texts to her, all concerned that she'd miss the seminar. Meanwhile I spruced up, gave the kids their breakfast. Then phoned the police about my missing wife. Greeted them in cuff-links at the door. Everyone should have believed me. Don't they know who I am?'

In court: ' I had nothing to do with my wife's death and I've taken the stand and told you all about myself for three hours. That should have convinced you peasants '

Once incarcerated:

' Waa waa. Ok. I did kill her. But it was an accident. Now let me out of here. I have things to do, people to meet, a life to live '

' What? You idiots still won't let me out of here ? I'll ask you again --- do you know who I AM ! '

' I want the money. That money is mine. I paid her insurance premiums. I had to kill for that money. Give it to me ! Oh stuff the kids. They have the Dickies to turn to, whereas I NEED that money for when I get out of here '

' Whine, whine. I'm being picked on in prison. I'm having to pay tough guys to protect me. This is your last chance -- let me OUT of here !

' Ok. Now I'm really fed up. You keep me locked up. You refuse to listen to me. You won't set me free. I don't like it in here. I'm missing out on life. You've stolen my freedom and my money so now I'm going to get even. I want the kids in my life. It's my right as a father. Why should they be able to move on when I can't. Send me their photos and report cards because I want to open dialogue with their teachers. You are not going to shut me out or shut me up. Do you know who I AM ! I'll make sure NO one gets to forget me. I'm in the news again. Get those solicitors and judges back in court and talking about me again. Contact the media. Put the fear of God back into the Dickies. I'll give them a heart attack, you wait and see. I'm the father. I have rights and stuff the kids. They're out there getting on with their lives without me. I'll teach all of you a lesson'

The former real estate agent was not allowed to see the girls when went through a protracted appeals process where his charge was downgraded to manslaughter and then reinstated after significant public backlash.

"He has no concept about what he has put those kids through and how he has impacted everybody," a friend told The Courier Mail.

"It’s worrying that he thinks he has a right to be involved in these kids’ lives. He just hasn’t."

According to The Courier Mail, Baden-Clay said it would be in the children's best interest if he was able to be a part of their lives.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...s-a-right-to-see-children#uLHsDSlCHIAFMRii.99
Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...s-a-right-to-see-children#uLHsDSlCHIAFMRii.99

http://www.9news.com.au/National/20...en-Clay-thinks-he-has-a-right-to-see-children

I think of Mr & Mrs Dickie.

It's them who have paid the price, Mr Dickie especially looked so very tired.
While, I'm sure the Baden-Clay seniors are enjoying retirement without a worry.

Shame on that family way they got up and lied about Allison. Shame shame on them.

Why should children be dragged into a prison. NO!
When they are of age they can make that decision themselves but until then let them be children. Allow them to grow as normally as they can under the duress they have lived through.

I imagine Mr & Mrs Dickie might not be alive to protect those children when Gerbil is released. Hopefully that narcissistic *advertiser censored* doesn't move in with one of the girls because he WILL want to weasel a piece of the inheritance, mark my words!

According to The Courier Mail, Baden-Clay said it would be in the children's best interest if he was able to be a part of their lives.

But prison officials did not agree with the convicted killer and his request was denied.

His children will be adults by the time he is released from prison.

Baden-Clay has a non-parole period of 15 years.

"He asked for my daughter's hand in marriage, and I gave him my permission, but I didn't give permission to betray her. We accepted you into our family, and you abused our trust with your lies and deceit" Geoff Dickie..... victim impact statement...
Later ..."... you have damaged and sullied the memory of my daughter's life by your statements and innuendos when she is not here to defend herself..."
These words are of a father's love for his daughter, and speak volumes of the tawdry character of Baden Clay....
A coward, a crook, a conniver, no shame, and still no concept of any wrong doing on his part. And incredibly, still after the money. Are the children to be his means of obtaining that all important money? As was said previously, he even killed for this money, now he continues to scheme to obtain it.
A criminal without remorse.
May it be noted that the entire Baden Clay family attempted publicly to sully and damage Allison's character.
Were any Victim Impact Statements actually heard by any Baden Clay family member?
May Allison's children grow up in fullness and beauty.

Has anyone read the bok "The one who got away" by Caroline Overington, an Australian journalist?

It is based in California but I am sure Alison's case was a trigger for the novel. I started reading and the coincidences are amazing

1. A women goes for a walk while her husband is asleep (on a cruise though)
2. The husband has been cheating with a mistress at work
3. The husband is nearly bankrupt
4. When the wife finds out about the affair they meet in a car park on a McDonalds equivalent to discuss it
5. He promises to stop but still keeps the affair going
6. They go to a counsellor who asks them to talk for ten minutes every night about the affair! (this is when I really started to think it must be based on Alison
7. The husband insists on the children going to school even though the mother is missing and there is a creepy sister who drives them there
8. The husband has a number of hand signals to the children to get them to behave

I haven't finished it yet maybe even more coincidences.....

Some more coincidences

1. In the book he gave his mistress a date that he would leave his wife by, and when questioned about this after his wife disappeared he said he had just plucked the figure out of the air and was doing it to keep her happy and the business running.
2/. He had a secret email account just for his mistress
3. His wife and mistress ran into each other at a local gym became upset and bombarded the husband with abusive texts
4. After his wife found out about the affair she checked his mobile every night and put an app on his phone

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back