GUILTY IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, Disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #2 **arrest**

I am so disgusted. I am glad he has confessed. But ugh.... :(

If Aleahs close family knew this all along this would explain why their interviews seemed a bit off. They knew who did it but couldn't say.

This is definitely one of the most messed up case's I've followed.

In terms of motive I'd assume it was revenge on CB?

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

IF they did know, why couldnt they say? were they afraid of this guy? what is this perp like that would make them afraid to point the finger at him?

Oh dear God. This article says abuse of a corpse in this instance was the perp had sexual intercourse with the corpse.

This poor dear girl. I'm physically sick. Dear Lord.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:puke: sooo sick on hearing this. WTF? :rage: Got to calm myself down...think beaches, waves of the ocean.... sigh

I wonder if he hadn't been abusing her previously...

I wouldn't surprise me if Roach was sexually abusing Aleah to some degree prior to her disappearance.

I think Roach took Aleah to the vacant house and held her there, intending on sexually abusing her at will.

Aleah likely died from a lack of care and medication and Roach continued to have sex with her corpse even after her death.

JMO

IF they did know, why couldnt they say? were they afraid of this guy? what is this perp like that would make them afraid to point the finger at him?
I meant the family couldn't say in their media appeals who they thought it was as you can't point fingers without evidence , they may well have spoken to the police about their suspicions. They certainly seemed to know it was someone connected to DM imo.

I wonder if TR was a regular visitor to the Beckerle household or had even lived there in the past.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

[video=youtube;k8yE8WxO3cw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8yE8WxO3cw[/video]

Step-Father of Man Arrested in Aleah Beckerle Case Speaks Out

I'll bet he's thrilled he isn't the bio Dad.

[video=youtube;4Yv7F9xrsWw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Yv7F9xrsWw[/video]

Interview with Cara Beckerle on the search for Aleah

In the name of fairness, people should go back now and re-listen to this interview with the premise in mind that
the Mother, Grandmother, and daughter were totally innocent and clueless when this interview was given.

At the time, they took a lot of unjust suspicion, criticism, and finger pointing after Aleah disappeared. Just because someone seems
nervous and fidgety on camera, that doesn't make them a child killer.

Learn from it.

Wow- I wake up and THIS and Isabel Celis.......

I read something somewhere that called out someone who had lived In that home previously, who would be connected to the case. I don't want to post the info because it's a rumor unless I can find proof. I was hoping there would be a list of past owners. But if most properties are rentals, I probably will not find that info of past renters. Dang it! Oh well, I'm sure if what I saw is true, LE has also made the connection, and we will hear about it at some point. (Not referencing the lowlife who confessed and was arrested that lived next door (or very near?) to the home, just to avoid misunderstanding).

That was me. I googled "who lives at [the address]" and a link came up on one of those "people search" sites that listed past and current renters. One of the "current" renters listed had the last name of Roache. Different spelling of course with the added E but it jumped off the screen for me. How or if it's connected is LE's job to figure out.

Information from the probable cause affidavit: https://www.facebook.com/JordanTVNe...0668.329005643797641/1483531088345085/?type=3

According to the probable cause affdavit, Roach confessed to the crime, stating that after smoking K2 or synthetic marijuana, the idea of going and taking Aleah just 'popped in his head.' On July 17th, 2016, Roach allegedly admitted to breaking and entering into Aleah's home through a side window of the bedroom belonging to Aleah. Roach told detectives that he did this to avoid waking up anyone inside the home, the affidavit stated. Roach then told detectives that he picked up Aleah, carried her and then exited the home through the same window, according to the affidavit.
Once placing Aleah in his truck, Roach then drove to the home on South Bedford, according to the affidavit.
After taking her inside the home, Roach stated that he used duct tape on Aleah but she died while in the house, the affidavit states. After Aleah died, Roach admitted that he had sexual intercourse with her, according to the affidavit.

After reading this, nope, still not buying it. He's saying he came in through Aleah's bedroom window and took her. So why was the *bathroom* window left open according to Cara's story? Nope nope nope, I think he was told to confess. I could be wrong but this just doesn't read right to me.

Also, I want to remind everyone how tall and skinny the windows in that house are and how far off the ground they are. Look at this side view of the house which IIRC would be the same side as Aleah's bedroom. Yes, there is a ramp on that side of the house but I don't think it would provide much height.

aleahs house.jpg

Edit to add: See also 2 views of Aleah's room. How the heck does someone carry a disabled person out those windows and how the heck did that person get in her windows with all that stuff in front of it? Hmm, didn't happen maybe? Yeah, I don't buy his story. Someone fed him lines and told him what to say, IMO, and he's getting some details wrong which is why things aren't matching up to what we have been told already.

bedroom1.jpg
bedroom2.jpg

Information from the probable cause affidavit: https://www.facebook.com/JordanTVNe...0668.329005643797641/1483531088345085/?type=3

After reading this, nope, still not buying it. He's saying he came in through Aleah's bedroom window and took her. So why was the *bathroom* window left open according to Cara's story? Nope nope nope, I think he was told to confess. I could be wrong but this just doesn't read right to me.

Wasn't there some chatter on here earlier about whether the mother said bedroom or bathroom?
Either way, Aleah wasn't a tiny baby, and I honestly cannot quite imagine how a grown man can climb out a regular window while carrying her, so I am with you on doubting that what he says is what actually happened.

ETA: just saw that you had addressed the same window question in your follow-up post.

I'm having a hard time believing TR is the only one responsible for this unthinkable crime.

Why in the world would kidnapping Aleah just "pop into his head" after smoking K2?

And why in the world would he bring her to the abandoned house right next door to his own??

I think he could have dropped Aleah out the window, but I am very curious now to all of the stuff in front of the windows in her room. I would think Cara would have said if those things had been disturbed. I am now back on the fence. (Are you going to join me Steelman or knock me back off?)

She wasn't a tiny baby but she was quite small, 4'11" and ~90lbs and was used to being carried iirc.

http://www.tristatehomepage.com/new...le-case-affidavit-of-probable-cause/684116902

Roach stated that he then picked up Aleah, explaining how he exactly carried her and the advised he put her back out the same window, before picking her back up and placing her into his truck.

Hmm, so I guess he just pushed her out the window onto the ground and then picked her back up when he got out the window then? And she didn't cry out from falling several feet onto the ground? And how did he manage to make the window look undisturbed? There are blinds on the window in every picture we've seen. And how did he do all this while "high on K2" as he claims he was?

I think he could have dropped Aleah out the window, but I am very curious now to all of the stuff in front of the windows in her room. I would think Cara would have said if those things had been disturbed. I am now back on the fence. (Are you going to join me Steelman or knock me back off?)

I am going to join you [emoji1384]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingerdoodle