GUILTY IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, Disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #2 **arrest**

I think he is telling the ugly truth. Who would admit to something that horridly evil unless it was real?

attachment.php

Son of Cara Beckerle's boyfriend, Demarco Roach, has been arrested on many charges, including murder. He lives next to where Aleah was found in the 1600 block of South Bedford. According to law enforcement sources, investigators were tipped off by an inmate at the Vanderburgh County Jail.
https://www.facebook.com/eyewitnessnewslocal/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

Is it ok if I mention the elephant in the room? Why is he roaming the streets when he was arrested for murder? What was the revenge (a big chunk of CB's income eliminated)? Did he just get tired of having to feed himself and want to be incarcerated? I've read stories where that, sometimes, is motive. Criminals offend, do a little time, then released and it starts all over again. They have no fear of death penalty. They don't want to work, and it's anybody's guess who will be their target and ticket back to the "easy life." JMO.

Such a horrendous crime to this precious child (mind of a 10 month old).

Is it ok if I mention the elephant in the room? Why is he roaming the streets when he was arrested for murder? What was the revenge (a big chunk of CB's income eliminated)? Did he just get tired of having to feed himself and want to be incarcerated? I've read stories where that, sometimes, is motive. Criminals offend, do a little time, then released and it starts all over again. They have no fear of death penalty. They don't want to work, and it's anybody's guess who will be their target and ticket back to the "easy life." JMO.

Such a horrendous crime to this precious child (mind of a 10 month old).

The murder arrest they were referring to was yesterday's arrest. His arrests in the past were for things like trespassing, robbery, theft, and battery. I listed all of his previous cases here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...uly-2016-2-**Arrest**&p=13277994#post13277994

I think he is telling the ugly truth. Who would admit to something that horridly evil unless it was real?

I have to wonder if he's going to plead insanity. His step-father says he's got mental issues. He also stated he's a follower and could have been talked into something like this. So maybe someone took advantage of him...that could mean that he actually did it or that could mean he's just confessing to take the heat off someone else.

I think he could have dropped Aleah out the window, but I am very curious now to all of the stuff in front of the windows in her room. I would think Cara would have said if those things had been disturbed. I am now back on the fence. (Are you going to join me Steelman or knock me back off?)
I think he just picked her up and carried her right out the door. She only weighed about 90 pounds. He may have also half carried and half dragged her as well with his hand over her mouth. He was a night prowler and an overall sneaky guy. He may have also tied a makeshift gag across her mouth right there in the bedroom before she fully awakened.

The way he's talking, I'm sure he'll be happy to fill in all the details sooner or later. Of course, he may not have lawyered up yet, which may cause a whole new set of problems down the road.

I think he just picked her up and carried her right out the door. She only weighed about 90 pounds. He may have also half carried and half dragged her as well with his hand over her mouth. He was a night prowler and an overall sneaky guy. He may have also tied a makeshift gag across her mouth right there in the bedroom before she fully awakened.

The way he's talking, I'm sure he'll be happy to fill in all the details sooner or later. Of course, he may not have lawyered up yet, which may cause a whole new set of problems down the road.

I thought that the only other way out of her room is through the living room where her mother and sister were sleeping. Unless that door with the pictures on it in the interview leads somewhere else. Her bedroom did not even have a door, it just had a door opening, I think it was a den just off the living room. Also, the affidavit states that he said he "put her" out the window he came in through.

EDIT: Okay, I skimmed through the interview video and there are 2 doors leading out of her room. I wonder what they lead to. If one was the bathroom then things would start to make a lot more sense.

I would think LE would have vetted his story before announcing it due to the false confession fiasco and this makes me lean to the side of him telling the truth, too.

I would think LE would have vetted his story before announcing it due to the false confession fiasco and this makes me lean to the side of him telling the truth, too.

I assumed the news got the affidavit from a FOIA request but I could be wrong. EPD hasn't announced the information on their FB page like they have some other things so who knows.

Just found a second Facebook page for Terrence, confirmed by photos and sharing a large percentage of mutual friends with the other profile.

https://www.facebook.com/terrence.wayne.984

I definitely think he has/had more.

EDIT: And here's another one:

https://www.facebook.com/terrence.roach.96

Confirmed by photos, tags and comments by family members, etc. This is a pretty active account so lots there to read through including photos from inside the Beckerle home (of their dog), etc. He was definitely around Aleah, I'm guessing a lot.

Just found a second Facebook page for Terrence, confirmed by photos and sharing a large percentage of mutual friends with the other profile.

https://www.facebook.com/terrence.wayne.984

I definitely think he has/had more.

EDIT: And here's another one:

https://www.facebook.com/terrence.roach.96

Confirmed by photos, tags and comments by family members, etc. This is a pretty active account so lots there to read through including photos from inside the Beckerle home (of their dog), etc. He was definitely around Aleah, I'm guessing a lot.

A lot of whining and complaining about being left out of things by his 'friends.' Seems like people did not want to hang out with him much.

Also scroll down to june 14 2014, on the 2nd link. Very odd conversation ...

There is another pic taken of that dog, in the same room, with Aleah's wheel chair in the background. :sigh:

There is another pic taken of that dog, in the same room, with Aleah's wheel chair in the background. :sigh:

Those pics were from 2014 so it looks like he definitely was someone who she would trust.

Has he said WHY he did it, and how? I'm sorry, but there's so much to read

Has he said WHY he did it, and how? I'm sorry, but there's so much to read
The sexual assault of the corpse probably tells us why. From the reports of him breaking into another woman's house previously, it sounds like he was just not right.

Criminy. What a wretched weekend for WS.
The only silver lining here is that they caught the *(&^^^$#%hole!@)$%face.

I wouldn't surprise me if Roach was sexually abusing Aleah to some degree prior to her disappearance.

I think Roach took Aleah to the vacant house and held her there, intending on sexually abusing her at will.

Aleah likely died from a lack of care and medication and Roach continued to have sex with her corpse even after her death.

JMO

I totally agree with this post. I believe that Roach was a depraved sexual predator who saw that Aleah couldn't fight back, couldn't call for help and thought that he had found the perfect sex slave.

Poor, poor Aleah. :(

In case you haven't seen, FB group admin posted a for funeral expenses. Apparently, they are asking for $20,000. That seems like a very large amount of money to me.

Agree on the go fund me. I will donate to funeral home when it's announced.

At the risk of sounding stupid, what is K2?

Also did this guy happen to say HOW this girl died?

Thanks in advance for answers!

I'm going to fume some more....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam