IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has this been posted yet here? I tried scanning back a few pages and have been following closely since thread 1 but I missed the last few days.

However, I do not have a link to the source. Will look it up and edit post or remove if duplicate post or I can't find official source.

My phone died just as I was saving it and lost my history because of that.

846f02b7c69beb006a9182d2c3fcfb43.jpg

For those asking what the transfer station is, it is a place where you take recyclables and some household trash(last part of sentence MOO). See link:

http://www.carrollcountygovernment.org/carroll-county-transfer-station.html

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

WADR, if you look online, there is definitely often a link between child exploitation, child *advertiser censored*, etc, and meth.There is also a well-documented meth problem in the area, including cartel involvement within 50-75 miles of the town. I don't believe for an instant that these girls were directly involved in drugs, but considering a drug connection to this crime, IMO, is no different than considering there was a sexual element. JMO
Had there been even a hint at meth being made where they were found then everyone would have been in hazmat suits. It's highly toxic and caustic. Not to mention Meth leaves a ton of trash behind when people make it even shake and bake labs leave waste. IMO as always

💘 💘Love always wins 💘 💘

Has this been posted yet here? I tried scanning back a few pages and have been following closely since thread 1 but I missed the last few days.

However, I do not have a link to the source. Will look it up and edit post or remove if duplicate post or I can't find official source.

ac678d8da4f43bd8abaf07b2cbec96b2.jpg

Thank you. Definitely had not seen that.

ETA: So he had wine or beer at a pizza place, had access to a vehicle and actually drove.

I think we should leave the "drug theory" alone. This isn't the first murdered child where out of the blue the discussion is all about meth addicts, drug deals, and so much more that is in no way connected to the murdered children. It's a theme that people want to inject into missing children for whatever odd reason, but it has yet to be true in any case that I've followed on this forum.

This is about a man who cornered two children in a rural park, herded them to a secluded location, very likely sexually assaulted one, murdered her, then the other, then murdered her. Then he left the area. That's all we know.

Thank you. I agree completely (was just my mind running away with me for some reason when I read the post I was replying too). I was unaware though that this is a common thing people speculate so thank you for that. I've honestly witnessed a few drug deals in my life so definitely not uncommon but given that I'm alive to tell the tale let's assume murdering people who witness them are! I mean frankly thinking about that I don't think those kinds of people would be all that worried about a couple of teenage girls seeing them anyhow. I'd assume drug dealers and buyers have bigger concerns (and are pretty hyperfocused on getting their fix/ making money).

But yeah, I was wondering where people were even getting the idea. So thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Without knowing the time of the offence it is hard to know what to think.
Probably true. Many people go on Sundays and in rural areas it's very common because there's no curbside pickup.

I'm skeptical of his involvement at all but that just stuck out as odd.

MOO

On they previous page i had replied that perhaps his hand was in his jeans pocket,perhaps touching himself? Getting ready for his assault maybe? just a thought..
If that is his shirt tail though, what exactly is he doing with his right hand then? I mean it's pretty obvious we can't see most of his hand, that it's concealed... (and there's so very little that's clear in this photo at all but this definitely stands out to me and I'm one of the folks who doesn't see much at all in the photos)

So I don't know. I mean LE is probably right because they've seen the entire video but then what the heck is BG doing with his hand?

Probably true. Many people go on Sundays and in rural areas it's very common because there's no curbside pickup.

MOO

Glad you noticed it. It closes at 4 PM.

On they previous page i had replied that perhaps his hand was in his jeans pocket,pehaps touching himself? Getting ready for his assault maybe? just a thought..

Saw your comment after I posted. But his hand kind of seems to disappear into that brown area (whatever it is) though it also crossed my mind that maybe he's reaching BEHIND- which may even be what you were getting at. Maybe he's drawing his weapon from a back pocket/ waistband or something.

Has this been posted yet here? I tried scanning back a few pages and have been following closely since thread 1 but I missed the last few days.However, I do not have a link to the source. Will look it up and edit post or remove if duplicate post or I can't find official source. My phone died just as I was saving it and lost my history because of that.
ac678d8da4f43bd8abaf07b2cbec96b2.jpg

Wow. The Transfer Station that is on the dead end road located directly across the creek from his part of the property where the girls were found? This is pretty interesting... I can see why this would pique the interest of the police. I am assuming there must either be a camera there or someone saw him there that day, but yes, it would be good to know it was definitely the 13th as well as what time of day.

**see post 76 of this thread for map of location of Transfer Station

I also don't believe they stumbled upon a transaction or a meth "kitchen". Drugs could be involved in other, more peripheral ways, ie(purely hypothetical) someone close to girls works as confidential informant, costing cartel/distributor a very large sum of money so girls are targeted for retaliation/to send message, or maybe meth/child *advertiser censored*/trafficking ring tries to abduct girls, but they resist/film/put up a fight, so they are simply killed instead? This is a problem, not only for us, but for LE, as well, because, quite plainly, this type of evil DOES exist in middle America, and the landscape of criminal enterprise has changed over the years with more and more of these child *advertiser censored*/trafficking/abduction cases, and there is often drug involvement in that subculture of monsters.
Had there been even a hint at meth being made where they were found then everyone would have been in hazmat suits. It's highly toxic and caustic. Not to mention Meth leaves a ton of trash behind when people make it even shake and bake labs leave waste. IMO as always

 Love always wins  

MOO

But wasn't February 13 a Monday?

No, no, sorry if I wasn't making myself clear. I think they blurred the ZIPPER area specifically for decency sake.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I see what you see. Sure as a he11 wish I didn't [emoji22][emoji22]

<snip parole violation document>

Thank you for clearing that up! The man violated his probation and is in jail. His arrest is 100% unrelated to the murdered children. The murdered children in his back yard put the spotlight on him, and he got caught for driving, and consuming alcohol - two violations.

This is probably the most useful piece of information that's been posted here! Thank you.

IMO paragraph 3c is the basis for the search warrant. Maybe in connection with possibly lying about his alibi that day as well. Seizing his truck makes sense to search for evidence that he may have transported to the landfill, but also simply because he was not supposed to have access to a vehicle.

I still don't believe he had anything to do with the murders...but LE's statement that they searched his property to either clear him or "move him higher as a suspect" makes perfect sense now. His violations gave them enough probable cause to search his property and truck.

What is a transfer station and why might he go there? I wish the time of day were noted. Thanks for the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee