IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has this been posted yet here? I tried scanning back a few pages and have been following closely since thread 1 but I missed the last few days.However, I do not have a link to the source. Will look it up and edit post or remove if duplicate post or I can't find official source. My phone died just as I was saving it and lost my history because of that.
ac678d8da4f43bd8abaf07b2cbec96b2.jpg

Wow. The Transfer Station that's located directly across the creek from his part of the property where the girls were found? This is pretty interesting... I can see why this would pique the interest of the police. I am assuming there must either be a camera there or someone saw him there that day, but yes, it would be good to know it was definitely the 13th as well as what time of day.
[/quote]

And no mention of fish?

What is a transfer station and why might he go there? I wish the time of day were noted. Thanks for the post.

Transfer station is the dump/trash drop off/recycling center.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By getting ready for his assault ,i meant touching himself to get ready for a sexual assault,but yes,could be drawing a weapon as well.He had to have something to keep control of them..I wish they could release more video/pictures.But since they have not,gives me hope they are onto someone........................ Posted by Aropizt: Saw your comment after I posted. But his hand kind of seems to disappear into that brown area (whatever it is) though it also crossed my mind that maybe he's reaching BEHIND- which may even be what you were getting at. Maybe he's drawing his weapon from a back pocket/ waistband or something.

What is a transfer station and why might he go there? I wish the time of day were noted. Thanks for the post.

A place where you can take recyclables in places without curbside pickup. And in some places, you can drop trash there also.

The transfer station is a place you go that accepts recyclables and some household trash.

They call it a dump or recycle center here locally(MA) but it differs depending on the area.

Thanks to Jax for clearing me up on the date & times of operation and Info below thanks to Novelist:

1295 N. 625 West
(Northeast of Carroll Manor)
Delphi, Indiana 46923
Phone: (765) 564-3114

Hours of Operation:

Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Saturday- 8 a.m. - 12 Noon*
Closed- Wednesday and Sunday

http://www.carrollcountygovernment.org/carroll-county-transfer-station.html

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

Thank you. I agree completely (was just my mind running away with me for some reason when I read the post I was replying too). I was unaware though that this is a common thing people speculate so thank you for that. I've honestly witnessed a few drug deals in my life so definitely not uncommon but given that I'm alive to tell the tale let's assume murdering people who witness them are! I mean frankly thinking about that I don't think those kinds of people would be all that worried about a couple of teenage girls seeing them anyhow. I'd assume drug dealers and buyers have bigger concerns (and are pretty hyperfocused on getting their fix/ making money).

But yeah, I was wondering where people were even getting the idea. So thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jessica Ridgeway and many other young, murdered girls generate active threads, in my opinion, and, with each discussion someone runs down the meth rabbit hole. Although it has happened that the parent of a missing child has a drug problem, drugs have never been tied to the murders.

But nobody here is testifying. We're not in a court of law here. We're just people online getting together to talk about a horrific crime and bounce ideas off of each other.

Also, I 2nd ninji9's thoughts. Most of us aren't here to prove something to a bunch of strangers on the Internet. Most of us couldn't give a rat's behind if we are right or wrong. We just want the perp(s) to pay and pay huge for committing such an atrocious and evil crime upon these 2 innocents.

I absolutely agree with you.

Is there a thread or can you direct me to where I can read more on this? I promise I do try to research and find things on my own, however I'm missing this discussion. Thanks so much.

RSBM

Don't think you'll get a source for the claim that RL lied about his whereabouts during the murders, since it has NOT been stated anywhere by LE.

MOO

Omg a document comes to light that shows R.L. was simply arrested for violating his probation and yet people still find things in that to try to implicate him in murder. SMH unbelievable I'm putting myself in timeout and logging off. The man us innocent IMO he just had the misfortune if owning the property

💘 💘Love always wins 💘 💘

Note that to get to the Carol County Transfer Station, you have to drive right by IPC, and that the transfer station is along the very road that runs under the Bridge. Interesting.

As we can clearly see the wrist area of his hands, I doubt he is "touching himself" in the photos, unless he is anatomically deformed/has extremely long fingers/is unusually well endowed.
By getting ready for his assault ,i meant touching himself to get ready for a sexual assault,but yes,could be drawing a weapon as well.He had to have something to keep control of them..I wish they could release more video/pictures.But since they have not,gives me hope they are onto someone..

Ok i'm really behind today, it's morning here in Australia and struggling to catch up. Can anyone give me a brief summary of what happened over night pretty please x

There's actually a few models that are larger. At the grocery store phone kiosk I saw one that's pretty good size, I can't think of what brand it was but it was being sold by one of the prepaid services.

Cricket or something? Jitterbug?

Omg a document comes to light that shows R.L. was simply arrested for violating his probation and yet people still find things in that to try to implicate him in murder. SMH unbelievable I'm putting myself in timeout and logging off. The man us innocent IMO he just had the misfortune if owning the property

 Love always wins  

Except he first said he was in another town buying fish. There is no mention here of traveling a distance. Seems he also possibly lied about his alibi. I'm not on board that he's guilty, but saying you are out of town when in fact you are closer to the scene than thought, does not look good. IMO MOO

Except he first said he was in another town buying fish. There is no mention here of traveling a distance. Seems he also possibly lied about his alibi. I'm not on board that he's guilty, but saying you are out of town when in fact you are closer to the scene than thought, does not look good. IMO MOO
I thought the 2 alibi rumor started on SM? Or by news reporter getting it wrong? I never dug into it so I may be wrong

💘 💘Love always wins 💘 💘

But there is nothing in those documents to indicate he didn't go buy fish...unless I'm missing something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson