IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to figure out why most of the 6000 billboards feature the girls, not BG.

One reason comes to mind. What if the murder(s) took video of the girls and it has been distributed online?

(No, we have no evidence of that happening and I hope it didn't. Just thinking out loud.)

MOO
I've wondered about this very thing but have been reluctant to post about it. It's so awful to think about. Does LE look into things like that? I have to think they do. God what a nightmarish job that would be. [emoji20]

Trying to figure out why most of the 6000 billboards feature the girls, not BG.

One reason comes to mind. What if the murder(s) took video of the girls and it has been distributed online?

(No, we have no evidence of that happening and I hope it didn't. Just thinking out loud.)

MOO

In some dark web pedo/snuff ring? Possibility.

This is a good video that shows some of the search efforts on the evening/night of Monday, Feb 13. It also shows excerpts from interviews with Mike Patty and Anna Williams. Regarding Libby's cell phone ping mentioned by Mike, in looking at the cell towers in the area noted on Skibaboo's case map (Ref), IMO I think he just meant that there is a cell tower in town and Libby's phone pinged it at some point that afternoon (being the closest tower) before the phone died. It doesn't necessarily mean her physical phone was in town, which I don't think it was IMO.

Mon, Feb 13 – Evening/Night
WLFI
https://youtu.be/Kop2LjEGm_8

Great post! Thanks again!

There is nobody at the Command Centre tonight.

So. There you go.

Blah

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Most transfer stations/landfills/etc have surveillance cameras and timestamped receipts. I would imagine that is due to past crimes where bodies have been dumped, evidence tossed, etc, but I've been to transfer stations in at least 2 states, and several in each, and they all had cameras and timestamps.
Right! Unless he had a ride there? Then it wouldn't be a violation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they've cleared him. Just because they haven't given a press conference to me is not important. They have said they will not address the rumors to me that's what they are doing

💘 💘Love always wins 💘 💘
I have never read that, where did you?

I'm not believing anything fully with out facts either way. Theory or speculation is fine we all think and form opinions but I will not confuse those two.

Thank you. Definitely had not seen that.

ETA: So he had wine or beer at a pizza place, had access to a vehicle and actually drove.
am i correct that the carroll county transfer station is where recycling goes? They don't pick it up at his house?

But there is nothing in those documents to indicate he didn't go buy fish...unless I'm missing something.

I agree, Jax. We have no idea if he went to the transfer station in his vehicle early that day and went with someone else to buy fish later that day, reportedly not getting home until about 6:30 PM. We don't have enough info to confirm whether or not he lied. By the time RL was interviewed and stated he didn't get home from buying fish until 6:30, news reports all over stated the time the girls went hiking. He would have had no reason to mention where he was prior to when they went missing. Had he stated everything he did from morning to 6:30 that would have been odd, IMO. Maybe he did lie. Maybe he didn't. I personally don't know enough of the facts to know either way, so I will not call him a liar. He violated his probation, and in addition, LE discovered probable cause related to the tragic crimes against Abby and Libby to search his property. I have no idea why.

9b19fb8c020d6e86dc7e297589d8a0d0.jpg

cbd7469dc968bebffb318117c96b1cfb.jpg

He went to toss trash???

Being that there are prices there and the 13th was on a Monday which means it would be open normal business hours,that means there was at least one attendant on duty.I would have to go back and look at the map but wouldn't that suggest that there was someone in as close proximity to the girls as what RL would have been if he was in fact BG?Even without the mention of RL,that would still put at least 1 more person in the area?Not sure of the distances,I did skip to the last post and was then backtracking to see what was said.

Transfer station is the dump/trash drop off/recycling center.

His vehicle is parked across the street from his house, which is next to where the bodies were found.

I see what you see. Sure as a he11 wish I didn't [emoji22][emoji22]

I'm just saying though...[emoji15]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I agree, Jax. We have no idea if he went to the transfer station in his vehicle early that day and went with someone else to buy fish later that day, reportedly not getting home until about 6:30 PM. We don't have enough info to confirm whether or not he lied. By the time RL was interviewed and stated he didn't get home from buying fish until 6:30, news reports all over stated the time the girls went hiking. He would have had no reason to mention where he was prior to when they went missing. Had he stated everything he did from morning to 6:30 that would have been odd, IMO. Maybe he did lie. Maybe he didn't. I personally don't know enough of the facts to know either way, so I will not call him a liar. He violated his probation, and in addition, LE discovered probable cause related to the tragic crimes against Abby and Libby to search his property. I have no idea why.

His vehicle is parked across the street from his house - per the document about probation. The location of his vehicle has nothing to do with the transfer station, nor is it a coincidence that his vehicle is parked there. He lives there.

am i correct that the carroll county transfer station is where recycling goes? They don't pick it up at his house?

The fact that his vehicle is parked at the location has nothing to do with businesses near his house. His vehicle was parked at his home.

Don't run down the rabbit hole!

His vehicle is parked across the street from his house - per the document about probation. The location of his vehicle has nothing to do with the transfer station, nor is it a coincidence that his vehicle is parked there. He lives there.

His probation said clearly: he should NOT HAVE ACCESS TO A VEHICLE.

I assumed him being rural he has no curbside pickup, but that's MOO. Probably would have to search & see if the service is offered in the area or by the town.

I assumed him being rural he has no curbside pickup, but that's MOO. Probably would have to search & see if the service is offered in the area or by the town.

It is offered in town but not sure about RL's place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer