IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should leave the "drug theory" alone. This isn't the first murdered child where out of the blue the discussion is all about meth addicts, drug deals, and so much more that is in no way connected to the murdered children. It's a theme that people want to inject into missing children for whatever odd reason, but it has yet to be true in any case that I've followed on this forum.

This is about a man who cornered two children in a rural park, herded them to a secluded location, very likely sexually assaulted one, murdered her, then the other, then murdered her. Then he left the area. That's all we know.

I respectfully disagree that "we know" everything BBM above. We don't know the girls were "cornered." We don't know they were "herded." We don't know what happened before they were murdered. We can all imagine and suppose, but all we really know right now is that they were murdered. The rest is purely conjecture.

(I agree that drugs are not the connection in this case, but I don't think it's absurd to float the theory.)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

There is nobody at the Command Centre tonight.

So. There you go.

Blah

Why would someone pay overtime to monitor incoming tips 7 weeks after the murders. If a tip waited this long, it can wait another day.

Has this been posted yet here? I tried scanning back a few pages and have been following closely since thread 1 but I missed the last few days.

However, I do not have a link to the source. Will look it up and edit post or remove if duplicate post or I can't find official source.

My phone died just as I was saving it and lost my history because of that.

846f02b7c69beb006a9182d2c3fcfb43.jpg

For those asking what the transfer station is, it is a place where you take recyclables and some household trash(last part of sentence MOO). See link:

http://www.carrollcountygovernment.org/carroll-county-transfer-station.html

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

Would you drink in public, close to home, if you knew getting caught could put you in jail for years? Would you do this shortly after bodies showed up on your property drawing world wide attention and hundreds of police? I don't think so. Why would RL do this? If the accusation is true, this man has incredibly bad judgement. I mean, among people with bad judgement, he has really bad judgement.

In retrospect, this statement by Delphi Police Chief Steve Mullin is interesting.

“I think people are smart enough in our community to draw their own conclusions about what they should feel and what they shouldn’t feel,” said Mullin. “Our people are very smart, and it’s a very good community, and they’re very strong, and they’re able to draw their own conclusions about this whole situation quite successfully.”

If I lived in Delphi, Indiana and 2 teenage girls got murdered in a popular hiking spot just outside of town, what 'conclusion' would I draw? Any Delphi locals want to share their first impressions of this crime?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His vehicle is parked across the street from his house - per the document about probation. The location of his vehicle has nothing to do with the transfer station, nor is it a coincidence that his vehicle is parked there. He lives there.

MOO, it is quite a coincidence that the same day L and A go missing, RL makes a trip to the dump/recycle depot/transfer station and then are found deceased on RL's property.

I respectfully disagree that "we know" everything BBM above. We don't know the girls were "cornered." We don't know they were "herded." We don't know what happened before they were murdered. We can all imagine and suppose, but all we really know right now is that they were murdered. The rest is purely conjecture.

(I agree that drugs are not the connection in this case, but I don't think it's absurd to float the theory.)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Let's look at the part in bold:

"This is about a man who cornered two children in a rural park, herded them to a secluded location, very likely sexually assaulted one, murdered her, then the other, then murdered her. Then he left the area. That's all we know."​

We know that the girls were towards the end of the bridge when the suspect approached them. We know that they were unable to escape, were told to go "down the hill", and they did as they were told. We know this simply because their bodies were found "down the hill". As I said, it's "very likely that they were sexually assaulted and murdered in a particular order", so no, we can't know that.

1) A killer would be pretty stupid to leave 2 girls that he killed on his own property

2) Link, please? I think that's just rumor/spec

3) MANY other people were arrested after being questioned on this case because of warrants/failure to appear/probation violations, etc...
See here: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/search-warrant-served-in-case-of-slain-delphi-indiana-girls/

4) LE has to be thorough and look at everything around the crime scene. (and this crime scene is HUGE--RL's property)

I don't see a duck. Just proper and thorough police work...so far.

1 and 4 very much so. Thinking in the same vein. Though I was thinking about my own current working Occam's Razor theory and wondering if that would be too obvious as well. I agree with what someone else said, probably the first people LE looked into? (SO)-- you think a perpetrator would know they'd check those individuals first in a crime like this, and so who would take that risk unless they really, really knew what they were doing and had planned out well ahead of time (or were not so smart).

Why would someone pay overtime to monitor incoming tips 7 weeks after the murders. If a tip waited this long, it can wait another day.

If I am L and A's family, I would not want a tip to wait one second!!!!! MOO

Thank you for clearing that up! The man violated his probation and is in jail. His arrest is 100% unrelated to the murdered children. The murdered children in his back yard put the spotlight on him, and he got caught for driving, and consuming alcohol - two violations.

Three! His car was parked across the street from his house "thus having access to his personal vehicle." He wasn't even supposed to have access to his truck.

If he was driving or doing anything else that violated probation than I'm going to guess that's why he lied. Do we know what he told LE his alibi was? If it was just the reporter he could have lied to her making it seem like he was shopping with someone else. Either way LE will either charge him soon or not and IMO they won't or they would have already stopped billboards, the tipline, etc.

�� ��Love always wins �� ��

I think he was driving the day that the bodies were found on his property. When he had to provide an alibi, he was hooped because his alibi included violating probation. He was caught by accident.

MOO, it is quite a coincidence that the same day L and A go missing, RL makes a trip to the dump/recycle depot/transfer station and then are found deceased on RL's property.

Am I misreading the probation document? Doesn't it say that his vehicle that he wasn't supposed to be driving while police are swarming his property looking for missing children was parked across the street from his house?

Has this been posted yet here? I tried scanning back a few pages and have been following closely since thread 1 but I missed the last few days.

However, I do not have a link to the source. Will look it up and edit post or remove if duplicate post or I can't find official source.

For those asking what the transfer station is, it is a place where you take recyclables and some household trash(last part of sentence MOO). See link:

This is THE find of last couple of the weeks for sure IMO! However did you find it. And now we finally know why RL's probation was revoked.

Kudos on bringing real new info!:tyou:

If I am L and A's family, I would not want a tip to wait one second!!!!! MOO

I'm sure that's true, but on the other hand it a tip that could wait 7 weeks can wait another two days. There's no chance of catching the suspect red handed anymore, which is why early tips are especially important.

The idiot that said Sunday was the 13th did so because they were confused because the girls were not in school at 1pm and assumed it was a weekend(forgetting they had a half day/day off).

Maybe I'm being to harsh, but I should know by now that it was a Monday!!!!

Sorry for the confusion!!!!!!
:) :) :)

Great catch!!! Why would he risk violating probation to go to the dumps??? Don't you think after 2 years of being on probation he would have a handyman or someone doing his trash???

Thanks for the link. I'm with you in that RL is not their man. I'm not convinced that rape was involved in this crime, however I can't imagine what else could otherwise have been the motive to kill 2 teens that day in that location. After a look, one of the pics is haunting me. Just looks like could be a match. Works nearby. Potato nose intact. Age is appropriate. It's tough to imagine that LE hasn't been all over these SOs in the area though, and cleared each of them for involvement. The pic on the SO site linked - he'd need a bit of a shave, and to be wearing the camo hat. I'd love to hear a clip of him saying 'down the hill' though, I'll tell you! Lists him as a 'sexually violent predator'. That seems to also fit. I can't find info on this person's 1st conviction, as to whether it involved male or female. His 2nd conviction was in reference to deviant behavior with a male.

Sure :) Yea, two individuals on that list that seem like they could be a match, but agree you think they'd know they would be the 1st ones looked at and so why risk it? That part bothers me too. One looks unemployed (currently?) and so it is hard to say if they would be able to provide alibis or not. And that place of work (past or present) sounds like truckers are waiting a long time for goods so could people leave and no one know if someone else clocked them out? I'd love to hear a clip of them saying it too. The feeling I have about all of it (thinking of that scenario) is there was more than one person involved and maybe even other accomplices who they met up with later... just with two victims -- boy, this was a lot to do in a short time window for one person.
I hope even if they provided alibis they are still keeping an eye on them in case there was a way to cover it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member