IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just jumping off your post in reference to RL's trip to the refuse transfer center:

Actually, believe it or not, I think this piece of information is helpful to RL. We know the transfer center closes at 4:00pm and the Abby's pic of BG was @2:30.

In theory, That gives RL less than 1.5 hours to "walk/force" the girls to his property, do god only knows what, murder them, (maybe also clean them off in the river and clean himself off in the river *complete speculation on my part), collect whatever evidence from the scene, go back to his house to more than likely clean up better (with soap at least since he will be seen in public), put said evidence in garbage bags, then get in his truck to get to the transfer station before it closes at 4:00pm.

That's a lot, IMO. Also, and most importantly: Landfills have specific protocols of how they dispose of refuse so garbage can be found by knowing when it came in. IMO, taking evidence himself (where people keep records and give receipts) to a transfer center on the day the girls were murdered would be the most idiotic thing RL or anyone could do if they didn't want to get caught.

This part of Indiana is not urban. It would make so much more sense if a person who just committed a gruesome murder to not go personally to the dump and drop their trash there after they just got done killing two girls. It would make more sense for that said person to burn it, bury it, throw it into a river 50 miles away, throw it in a random dumpster, etc... But not take it immediately to a transfer center where the evidence could be tracked and traced specifically back to him. Honestly. :facepalm:

Here is a link re: How LE finds evidence at landfills http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...naev_laptop_how_do_you_search_a_landfill.html

Thanks button wasn't sufficient. Very logical argument.

The cost of a the search at his property had to be enormous. They were dozens of LE and FBI there for 12 hours, and they carried out "armloads" of things for DNA testing. That sounds awfully expensive to prove he threw away a plastic bottle at the recycling place. My guess is that the Delphi police have a very small budget to prosecute cases. I can't see them having tens of thousands to prove a probation violation. Just my 2 cents.

Huh? That's not what I said or meant at all. Of course his property wasn't searched to prove a probation violation. (How would searching his property prove he drank at a pizza place or drove to the dump?). What I'm saying is that LE conveniently used the probation violations to establish probable cause for the search in the homicide investigation. Since it doesn't appear that they have many other leads this opened the door for them to investigate the property owner further.

In general, people with substance abuse problems tend to make bad decisions while they're under the influence. People, in general, can become more angry and paranoid as well under the influence. If the killer has such a problem I can see it escalating due to the pressure and/or guilt after the fact of something horrific happening. Maybe blacking out as well. IMO

JMO..it's really hard for me to imagine someone subduing 2 young teens & committing these murders while intoxicated, even if they weren't in their 70's. Not to mention walking on that old bridge to get to the victims. Not saying as fact it couldn't happen..only that I personally just can't imagine it.

Has this been posted yet here? I tried scanning back a few pages and have been following closely since thread 1 but I missed the last few days.

However, I do not have a link to the source. Will look it up and edit post or remove if duplicate post or I can't find official source.

My phone died just as I was saving it and lost my history because of that.

846f02b7c69beb006a9182d2c3fcfb43.jpg

For those asking what the transfer station is, it is a place where you take recyclables and some household trash(last part of sentence MOO). See link:

http://www.carrollcountygovernment.org/carroll-county-transfer-station.html

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

What???!!!

Great find!!!!

Holy crap! Awesome post. I didn't even think about that. That would have made things so much easier with the disposal of any evidence as well. Wow. Yea,... this place is like a dream come true for certain types of criminals. A stream, a remote popular hike spot, a dump, a high bridge w/ few means for escape. Man.. Good thinking!
i agree. it is excellent thinking

I wonder how RL gets groceries, goes to doctor, bank etc if he lives alone and is prohibited from driving? How is meant to do these things?

You know I've been wondering where people got this theory from because honestly I don't think there's any evidence to point that way BUT... I just had this thought reading your post.... just a completely random theory and I almost feel bad sharing it because I don't want to imply anything whatsoever about RL... but, let's say you're onto something about drug deal gone wrong that the girls stumbled upon. Maybe RL was buying from BG and something happened here, the girls saw them and eh maybe RL hasn't been paying or who knows what (heck maybe the reverse is even true that RL was selling.) anyway wouldn't it be interesting retaliation (for whatever reason. Maybe not drugs at all) against RL to dump the bodies on his land?

There's no proof whatsoever of drugs being involved so again, I'm just racing off with a theory but drugs or not, wouldn't that be interesting if perhaps RL does know BG in some way and BG tried to frame RL? (Maybe that's even why RL spoke out so much too, to try and prove his innocence.) 100% speculation and my mind running off with me but just curious if anyone else who thinks drug deal gone wrong has explored this idea or if that's perhaps the whole reason why?

Actually can I ask that too- why do you and others think drug deal so strongly? What's leading your thoughts in that direction?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I have leaned in that direction at times, because

1. There appears to be, from various and many media accounts, a thriving meth problem in Indiana (as well as other places- not criticizing the state.)

2. From what I've gathered, people using meth can become very paranoid/hallucinogenic/unhinged, and affected both mentally and in a way that can make them physically "extreme."

3. The immediate and massive LE response leads me to believe this case has some broader ramification, whether it be SK or criminal "ring" of some sort (drug, *advertiser censored*, human trafficing, etc.)

Just the thoughts of a distant observer. MOO :moo:

This is the first time I've been suspicious of him - especially because there are starting to be too many coincidences.
Two girls were murdered on his property when he was parked at a location to easily abduct the girls, and easily leave the scene after the murders. His timeline of returning home at 6:30 corresponds with the timeline of a suspect who abducted two girls at 2:20-ish and murdered them within two hours.

He probably lied to police about his activities that day, knowing that two girls were missing. I would rather tell the truth about driving without permission than put myself on the radar for two murders. His truck was taken for examination because he is a suspect in the abduction and murder of the girls. Investigators are probably very suspicious of the time when he was at the transfer station, he probably fits the timeline for the murders, and he is not cooperating anymore.

Rewatched the video at this link tonight: http://fox59.com/2017/03/17/authorities-serve-search-warrant-in-connection-with-delphi-murder-case/

I still am not sure, but can't ignore where this smoke, there's fire.

So.. the Transfer Station is on 1295 N. 625 West, that is very interesting. There are not many residents on that road. Anyone living in that area could use the Monon Highbridge as a shortcut.On another note, if RL went to the CCTS (great find!) on Monday, February 13th, I am wondering, if he drove himself (according to the doc), gave someone a ride, or if someone else drove him? LE would know by now, if there are surveillance cameras at the CCTS.

If RL indeed drove to Lafayette, perhaps he hit the CCTS first and then proceeded straight on to Highway 25 to Lafayette to get his fish, if that actually happened - unless someone else drove at some point and RL was dropped of at the SE end of the bridge, or RL drove himself and still dropped someone else off at the SE end of the bridge ( access road N 625 W).

All IMO

-Nin

I wonder if LE have searched for any of the girls belongings at the Carroll County Transfer Station,
or the killers belongings, like clothes, weapon etc. ?

Thanks button wasn't sufficient. Very logical argument.

Could the girls have been restrained in his home/barn while he made a trip to the dump. The girls were not found during the search on February 13?? MOO

If he's like everyone i know in my small Indiana town,that has lost their license for DUI's, which is many,and many for life...they simply chance it and drive everywhere anyway.
So uh, if he isn't allowed to drive... how did he get to Lafayette to buy the fish???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LE has to be able to prove RL was driving. You can't do that by phone pings because RL could be in someone else's vehicle as a passenger.

In this case there is likely video of RL driving into the transfer station or there is an image of his truck (rather than video) that shows only one person in the vehicle and it is him. Of course, RL could have simply admitted to driving in an interview with police or they have witnesses that are willing to testify they saw him driving.
MizStery said:
Did RL have court ordered electronic alcohol monitoring? I wonder IF that is how his probation officer knew and that's what earned him a new criminal offense as a habitual traffic violator.

Could LE have GPS data as proof that he went to the transfer station?
:cow:

Could the girls have been restrained in his home/barn while he made a trip to the dump. The girls were not found during the search on February 13?? MOO

Possible but I just don't see it. What would he be disposing of (crime related) while the girls were still alive?

I wonder how RL gets groceries, goes to doctor, bank etc if he lives alone and is prohibited from driving? How is meant to do these things?

He can walk, ask friends, take a cab..etc. The court really isn't concerned with how he buys milk and bread, only that he is not putting innocent lives at risk by drinking and driving.

Seems like LE should know if more one than one perp was involved, if they have several minutes of video. If they do know, they should say so, should have said so from the start, as people might not think the "weirdo" they know who resembles the vague, poor image of Bg would be on his own, as perhaps he is usually with another weirdo, for example. Or maybe a witness saw two or more strange people together nearby that day but did not link it to the image of a lone male.

WADR, if you look online, there is definitely often a link between child exploitation, child *advertiser censored*, etc, and meth.There is also a well-documented meth problem in the area, including cartel involvement within 50-75 miles of the town. I don't believe for an instant that these girls were directly involved in drugs, but considering a drug connection to this crime, IMO, is no different than considering there was a sexual element. JMO

:yeahthat:

Americus is about 9 miles from his house. Were people following the guy around? Was LE pulling his credit card transactions and then collecting receipts at the Pizza Place?

I want to know if he was alone. If not, who was with him.

I hope that someone who has more familiarity with the exact locations of the transfer station, the bridge, the bodies, and the property owner's house can post a map.
The transfer station is about 1.6 miles from the location on the private drive (after N625 ends) that is under the SE end of the bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.