MO MO - Kara Kopetsky, 17, Belton, 4 May 2007 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

Does anyone have screen caps of Kylr's former facebook page?

How can you claim that you know the location of the abandoned house when it was never disclosed?

Bumping for Kara! Just finished reading all her threads. So incredibly sad and disappointing that she is still missing. Her case hits close to home for me. I'm only two years older and from the same state.

Hoping that someone eventually grows a conscience and heart. I hope they eventually obtain some decency. Or, at the very least, guilt eats them alive. Someone has to speak!!!

I disagree, I think it's more likely Jessica but it also could be completely unrelated to the two girls.

Kara and Jessica are the only ones I am aware of that are missing in this area.

Also, Most mushroom hunters go to the same areas where they have had success in the past. It would be interesting to know if they hunted there last spring.

Have they put up an area map where they were found??

http://www.kmbc.com/article/police-call-families-of-2-missing-women-after-second-skull-found/9229881

"Although families of missing person cases in the area have been in contact with law enforcement we cannot confirm the identity of victims," the Sheriff's Office said in a news release.

The remains were found near East 233rd and State Route Y.

Authorities said they have closed approximately 6.5 miles of S. State Route Y between YY Hwy and D Hwy (Holmes Rd). The area could be closed until Wednesday.
Investigators said the remains are human.

Kopetsky disappeared in May 2007. Runions, 21, was last seen in September 2016

Attachments

• missing-girls-1491326561.jpg
    missing-girls-1491326561.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 46
Help me out here guys, there was another girl that was kidnapped and eventually found deceased about the same time Kara went missing. What was her name? I worked for AIG then and it happened at the target down the road. Her initials were KS I believe. At the time they thought hers and Kara disappearance was related. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood