IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
RL is not my dad or a relative. This man is a complete stranger and I find it odd. I was accused of picking nits for having an opinion I found the word odd. Are we only allowed to have opinions that agree with other because I'm confused by the hoopla my one opinion seems to have caused.
i think it was a odd choice of words as well. I personally have never heard of a homicide referred to as a disaster by anyone else before this.

Partial qoute:

And since I've never seen it asked, beyond hunting being in season or not, does it seem weird to anyone else that hunting would even be allowed so close to a public hiking trail? Just seemed odd to me (not to mention risky!). I mean I'm in a nearby midwestern state where people do a lot of hunting as well and while I've never been nor ever had much interest in the activity, I've definitely noticed signs warning against hunting around public trails. And I don't think anything is really in season as far as hunting in this area goes in February (more the time for ice fishing if anything. See that a lot through the winter) but again, I'm no expert. Curious if any hunters out there could comment on this stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So thinking about it for a bit after your post, how about bird watching? This site says the Delphi trail system is 5th in the state for that activity.
http://allbestbinoculars.com/indiana-birding-trails/

It certainly does not seem to be the big industry that it is in the US but more of a traditional outing. I never see the men (not many women) with new equipment or anything like that. My observation is that it is a lot of gathering, talking, walking, blam-blamming, and pastis drinking. Oh, mustn't forget the shouting to each other across the fields, because that won't scare the animals away or anything!

We once lived in a tall house on a river. The trees along the river had rooks. The tree tops were right outside our bedroom windows. We could see right into the rooks' nests. We had hunters who used to stand on the other side of the river and shoot at the tops of those trees and our house was right there!!

Sigh, I really do love living here...

Off Topic - I envy you!! We traveled to France a few years ago, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

When I was young (er) those were the very things that made trestles popular! They were in the woods, away from parents and other prying eyes, a little bit dangerous and scary, and forbidden - all at once! We climbed on them, kissed boys under them, dared each other to cross them...and some of us were dumb enough to even try to race a coming train. Once, somebody I knew wasn't fast enough, and he had to climb down and hang on to the side while the train thundered past.

I'm sure our parents would have been horrified, had we been caught, but that only added to the fun.
MOO.

We really don't know for sure that Abby and Liberty even crossed the bridge. Abby may have stepped out on the bridge just so Liberty could take her picture and then came back to the end. Just as Liberty probably took the picture of BG from the end of the bridge. JMO

There is a lot of speculation on here about garbage bag handles, smoke, etc on BG.

I believe it was rope tied in a military hand cuff knot....

Look it up...

He came prepared...

I still say he was in the military...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grasping for more straws... There is an active Air Force base some 30ish miles from Delphi. I am not sure how someone can sluth someone there unless you knew that they were off the base on the 13th or hope the FBI has already looked into it.

I had the idea Brad Henry was a close friend of AW family from this and other MSM I've seen . And he has done other benefit rides as well so this was a natural one to do I think. moo

[video=youtube;rpPGy1AxHWc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpPGy1AxHWc[/video]

http://www.clintoncountydailynews.co...bby-and-libby/

Local news ran the story about the Fundraising Bike Ride held Sat., Feb, 18. That was organized quickly as the story reports thousands of bikers attended. The article includes a memorial video for Abby but there is not one for Liberty.

Who was able to organize a bike ride that included thousands of participants? Always thought Liberty's grandfather was involved with establishing the Bike Ride for L & A. It must have been AW's mom.

People, it's part of the hoodie/shirt!

No smoke.
No rope.
No shopping bag.

This thread is getting to the point where it should just be locked until there are new developments.

MOO [emoji202][emoji202][emoji202][emoji202]
Smoke, rope, and shopping bags are all opinions. Your opinion is just different from their's.

I can top that, just added Bailey's to the egg dip for my French toast :)

Anyway...as far as RL goes, I feel like LE is verbally clearing him as much as they can clear anyone in a murder with no real suspects. Yesterday kind of made me feel like they don't have any reason to think he was involved. They can't officially clear anyone, really, unless they are (clearly) on video for all of Monday afternoon, evening and possibly Tuesday morning. I think they are plowing ahead thru tips and then will go back and look again at some people.
I think so, too. Too bad restrictions cannot be reinstated on sleuthing RL. The overzealous scrutiny has run its course; besides, if LE had found anything potentially incriminating with their SW, they probably would've fast-tracked it. IMO, it turned up zilch because he had nothing to do with the murders. He looks older than BG, much bigger in the upper body, has longer legs, has a lighter moustache, and wears glasses, for goodness sake. As someone else said, there are thousands of guys who look a lot more like BG than RL does.

It was me that made that post and I didn't "tease" anyone.I found the correct filter and I see alot,including what is under his chin.Everyone was so consumed with slinging spears and discussing RL's BAC and his dog that my post was ignored so if no one was interested why put it out there.

I'm am so sorry I misread your intentions. Please, feel free to share what you discovered. If I understand correctly you have a pic you can post?

Grissom air force base was deactivated, the military fencing came down from what I remember, apartments were built for civilians, there is an air museum and a portion of the land is a prison now. I think they sometimes use the airfield for the reserve but that's kinda it as far as I know. moo
Grasping for more straws... There is an active Air Force base some 30ish miles from Delphi. I am not sure how someone can sluth someone there unless you knew that they were off the base on the 13th or hope the FBI has already looked into it.

We really don't know for sure that Abby and Liberty even crossed the bridge. Abby may have stepped out on the bridge just so Liberty could take her picture and then came back to the end. Just as Liberty probably took the picture of BG from the end of the bridge. JMO

Yes, you are correct, we don't know if they crossed the bridge.

But if you follow Gray Huges on YouTube, he has created several well constructed re-creations of A and L's last moments based upon L's photo/video.

He said that now he believes that Libby took her video of BG while off the bridge. Not on the last trestle which was what was widely thought at the time.

It is just an opinion, obviously. But if you have a chance try to look at his videos.

I would include a link, but I don't know if I am allowed to do so. I'm new here.

I'm not understanding all of the, poor RL . He created his police record & did not resolve his criminal behavior despite having opportunities to do so. His issues w/alcohol are being minimized. He violated his probation which he was obligated to uphold & got caught. He had choices & made the wrong ones. Imho.

Alas, there has been no information from LE directly confirming or debunking his alibi. We do know they have "cleared" some people, but they have NOT cleared RL nor have they NAMED him as a suspect. Very much in limbo at this point.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Who have been "cleared" by LE?

Thanks so much for letting me know.

That is really weird! If I was in that horrible situation I would want my attorney to release proof of my whereabouts in those crucial hours. "Some things not adding up" sounds like a problem with his alibi, most likely, imo. Also I heard the PO say he got back around 6:30, but never heard him, or anyone else, say when he left for the fish store. ?
Yes, curious indeed.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

It was me that made that post and I didn't "tease" anyone.I found the correct filter and I see alot,including what is under his chin.Everyone was so consumed with slinging spears and discussing RL's BAC and his dog that my post was ignored so if no one was interested why put it out there.
I'm interested in seeing your photo. Will you please post it? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member