IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the "down the hill" recording released on the 22nd?

Yes it was the 22nd...

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/crime/updates-expected-today-on-delphi-teen-killings

EDIT: HEY my dang link didn't work. :maddening:

What's interesting about those two to you?

I've never seen either so I find it interesting to watch something that might have footage I've not seen, maybe a comment from LE I've not heard. I only started following this case about a month ago so some things are new to me.

Thank you all for posting the youtube videos. After watching again, I still come back to my original theory that this case hits really close to home for one or both of the girls.

Yes it was the 22nd...

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/crime/updates-expected-today-on-delphi-teen-killings

EDIT: HEY my dang link didn't work. :maddening:

Must be that the audio was recovered after the video, and the audio is what records the crime?????

ITA... God help me. :crying:

Thank you all for posting the youtube videos. After watching again, I still come back to my original theory that this case hits really close to home for one or both of the girls.

Does anyone know how many beers or drinks RL consumed at Pizza King? I know these sort of small town pizza joints and they usually only serve beer and possibly wine.

Hey Everyone,

I will be closing down the thread for the night in just a bit :)

Does anyone know how many beers or drinks RL consumed at Pizza King? I know these sort of small town pizza joints and they usually only serve beer and possibly wine.

I do not know, but wasn't he prohibited from consuming any alcohol? That's my understanding of his probation conditions. That and not having access to a vehicle. Maybe someone knows for sure.

Night all. Peace for AW and LG families/friends and all those that knew/loved them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member