Questions you'd like answers to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
AlGx,
The size-12's, because if you are Columbo and have one last question, guess what it will be?

Excuse me, one minute Maam that's all I need, now its those size-12's. I believe JonBenet was wearing them when she was killed. When did she put them on?

In the real world of staging a crime, no sane person would dress JonBenet in those size-12's and attempt to claim, hey that's normal!

Even from a nine year old's perspective, surely those size-12's looked a bit on the large size?

They seem to evade a rational explanation, i.e. so strange.

I've always thought that- why put on a pair of size 12's on a 6 year old? Surely there must have been dozens of appropriate sized Bloomies in her room. What happened to the pair she was originally wearing?

Cord fibers in JBR's bed. It opens up a lot of questions.

Yea that's true. I've started wondering whether her head was bashed with the supposed headlight in her bed, her hands bonded and then carried downstairs?

I've read somewhere they found black fibers on JBR tops. And also brown fibers that are assumed to be brown work gloves..

Is it true they found a bruise on JonBenet's thigh?

1.Apparently, a woman at the Little Miss Xmas pageant (JB's last pageant) saw a man go up to JB and talk to her, she then went up to him and asked who he was- he said he was JB's "Father" & he wasn't. Was this followed up at all?2.
2. Did they test the glass with the tea bag?

Yea that's true. I've started wondering whether her head was bashed with the supposed headlight in her bed, her hands bonded and then carried downstairs?

I've read somewhere they found black fibers on JBR tops. And also brown fibers that are assumed to be brown work gloves..

Then her hair could have brushed against the christmas garland on the stair rail whilst being carried. (There were green fibres found in her hair consistent with the garland).

But if she died in her bedroom, why was there urine found outside of a door in the basement?

Then her hair could have brushed against the christmas garland on the stair rail whilst being carried. (There were green fibres found in her hair consistent with the garland).

But if she died in her bedroom, why was there urine found outside of a door in the basement?

Hm, true. I'm just wondering why the cord fibers were found in her bed. I think the head bashing happened there but it didn't make her wet herself.

Hm, true. I'm just wondering why the cord fibers were found in her bed. I think the head bashing happened there but it didn't make her wet herself.

Det Haney and Patsy talked about a grapefruit knife on the laundry area counter outside JonBenet's room during the June 1998 interview. I would guess that the fibers had been transferred to the bed from that knife.

Oops, I must have misread. Yes , I agree with you. Definitely a possibility...

Det Haney and Patsy talked about a grapefruit knife on the laundry area counter outside JonBenet's room during the June 1998 interview. I would guess that the fibers had been transferred to the bed from that knife.

Was the grapefruit kinfe taken into evidence?

That's the way I'm leaning, too. Except, if the cord was in the basement, why make two trips? Or, did they tie her up downstairs, then for some reason come back to her room?

Maybe so.

That's the way I'm leaning, too. Except, if the cord was in the basement, why make two trips? Or, did they tie her up downstairs, then for some reason come back to her room?.

Maybe they went back to the room to cover their tracks? Remove any potential evidence?

Apparently one partial print was lifted from JBR's body.. was this pushed aside?

That's the way I'm leaning, too. Except, if the cord was in the basement, why make two trips? Or, did they tie her up downstairs, then for some reason come back to her room?

Maybe so.

If BDI, it would make sense that Patsy would carry her up to her bed to evaluate and try to revive her.

We also can't discount the theory that the crime happened elsewhere and was moved to the basement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If BDI, it would make sense that Patsy would carry her up to her bed to evaluate and try to revive her.

We also can't discount the theory that the crime happened elsewhere and was moved to the basement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andreww,
BBM: BR's bedroom, he was playing with his train set in his bedroom on Christmas Day, that's according to Patsy if I remember the interview correctly.

I never could connect train tracks to JonBenet since BR would have to either run downstairs and fetch them or lure JonBenet down to the basement.

BR did not need to lure JonBenet down to a cold, damp basement, he had a nice warm bedroom that JonBenet visited and slept in regularly.

So if Kolar is correct, as per the tracks, then the primary crime-scene should BR's bedroom and JonBenet's bedroom is where BR staged her?

andreww,
BBM: BR's bedroom, he was playing with his train set in his bedroom on Christmas Day, that's according to Patsy if I remember the interview correctly.

I never could connect train tracks to JonBenet since BR would have to either run downstairs and fetch them or lure JonBenet down to the basement.

BR did not need to lure JonBenet down to a cold, damp basement, he had a nice warm bedroom that JonBenet visited and slept in regularly.

So if Kolar is correct, as per the tracks, then the primary crime-scene should BR's bedroom and JonBenet's bedroom is where BR staged her?

But she was still strangled in the basement as thats where the urine stain was.

But she was still strangled in the basement as thats where the urine stain was.

andreww,
Sure but it does not follow that she was initially assaulted there, i.e. blunt force trauma and sexual assault!

I think the R's faked a crime scene in the basement, that's why all the patently bogus additions were made, e.g. ligature, paintbrush, etc.

Well now here's a question in regards to the urine stain in the basement, something I've only just thought about. Is it possible it wasn't from JBR at all? Obviously she would have voided urine but could that have occurred elsewhere and been cleaned up, and the urine stain in the basement have been from something else, lets say her dog perhaps at an earlier time before he was taken to the neighbors house?

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

^ It's possible, but wouldn't forensics be able to nail down the source through testing?

Is the planned DNA testing the last chance for justice for JB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member