IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't that mean the girls would have to pass him?

Yes, it does mean exactly that. If they were creeped out by him heading in their direction (what is at that south end?) why does it sound completely implausible that the girls decided to head in the direction he was walking away from, even though they'd have to pass him on the bridge to do so? MOO

Isn't the south end just forested land. I don't think they would pass him and attempt to walk all the Distance of the bridge away from him. They would probably run and possibly try to hide . Go toward cars and people

Welp....
I guess there's nothing new since we're still going over all the same stuff all these threads later...
Hoping that BG is found so those poor girls families can have some justice...

Yes, it does mean exactly that. If they were creeped out by him heading in their direction (what is at that south end?) why does it sound completely implausible that the girls decided to head in the direction he was walking away from, even though they'd have to pass him on the bridge to do so? MOO

But it would be difficult to understand why their bodies were found down the south easterly aspect of the bridge. If L and A saw him, went past him, and then got off the trestles, he would have to run after them, kill them and then how would their bodies get to the creek? I guess it could happen tho. He might have had a car and drove to the girls/bodies to the creek, carried the bodies across and then left them there.

I guess I assumed BG would have aprhended the girls right after L took the video. And in that case, all three are at the SE end of the bridge. Maybe he even told them to walk back to the North? That could be.

So many possibilities!

MOO

Isn't the south end just forested land. I don't think they would pass him and attempt to walk all the Distance of the bridge away from him. They would probably run and possibly try to hide . Go toward cars and people

I agree. I don't believe they walked past him again.

Right, I don't understand this confusion about rumor? I was never interested in that part of the article because I wanted to explore the fact that Chastity knew that other friends were on the trail that day with Libby and Abby.

What ever those friends told her about any man they saw might have been rumor, so I left that out of my quote!

And, what does MIB mean?

Right.I get that. Some take third hand info as rumor even if it is reported in MSM. Chasity said that others were there but the others were not interviewed personally, so take it or leave it as fact or not.
All of it is valuable depending on one's POV, IMO, LOL

JMO

ETA: Oh sorry, MIB is Man In Black.

Don't take it personally if someone disagrees with your post. Maybe the word "discounted" was misunderstood but someone is allowed to respectfully disagree with someone's post. Jmo, but unless LE states that the teen friends were on the trail that day, it isn't fact. Someone can't just state that they personally there but they knew the friends were there. That IMO is hearsay. Again, don't take it personally, not everyone is going to agree with every post. Keep on keeping on.

I appreciate your response to my angst and I am more than fully aware that we agree to disagree and I don't get offended often.

I guess I come from the perspective that my teen girls would know exactly where their friends were and what they were doing even if they were not there as they text and call, etc.

I mean the texting...puhleeze: "what are you doing?" "Eating a sandwhich." "Where are you?" "My bedroom, where are you?" "shopping for groceries, dullsville. Ugh."

So for me it is totally reasonable that Chastity would, in fact, know that there were other friends there.

Thanks for trying to clarify and this is what is putting my stomach in knots, is that no one seems to understand that I was only interested in Chastity saying that other friends were there with the girls, nothing else, just that.

I am going to have to leave it now because I am clearly being misunderstood, and it really doesn't matter anyway and truthfully, once this thread closes, it will matter even less! lol.

I think people understand your point for the most part.

I would love to know if other sources could verify friends were actually WITH the girls around the time it happened. But if LE or the media haven't said so by now, I have to guess that either they weren't there...or they are trying to keep the names of those kids out of the papers for their own protection.

Every article has talked about the two girls being dropped off, the two girls hiking and taking pics. I haven't seen any that said "the two girls met friends at the park" etc.

Nothing is impossible, I suppose, but it seems unlikely. That's too bad bc I do wish there were more witnesses to help fill out the story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for trying to clarify and this is what is putting my stomach in knots, is that no one seems to understand that I was only interested in Chastity saying that other friends were there with the girls, nothing else, just that.

I am going to have to leave it now because I am clearly being misunderstood, and it really doesn't matter anyway and truthfully, once this thread closes, it will matter even less! lol.
Don't sweat it I know what you mean. I can't understand how people think you can run across that creek having just viewed the heli footage of the searchers going across the creek. I am now of the opinion it was via the cemetery or boat.

But it would be difficult to understand why their bodies were found down the south easterly aspect of the bridge. If L and A saw him, went past him, and then got off the trestles, he would have to run after them, kill them and then how would their bodies get to the creek? I guess it could happen tho. He might have had a car and drove to the girls/bodies to the creek, carried the bodies across and then left them there.

I guess I assumed BG would have aprhended the girls right after L took the video. And in that case, all three are at the SE end of the bridge. Maybe he even told them to walk back to the North? That could be.

So many possibilities!

MOO

Say they walk north and intend to pass him and hope he continues south. Libby took that video while he was a distance from them, right? As soon as they get within passing distance on the bridge he pulls a weapon and forces them back south? I never could figure out him being a distance from them, Libby records but the girls don't take off. Not in any way am I suggesting these girls did a thing wrong. Just trying to work out why they didn't run or call police or yell.

I will bet they talked and were recorded. We get one tiny snippet from LE of down the hill so I'm guessing what did occur that was recorded was not something anyone wanted to see or hear, and why the police have made some of the statements they have and were very emotional. JMO

Han,
From the video Mr. Hughes constructed the SE aspect is very wooded. There is a slight path, but the left and right areas are a lot of thin trees close together. It is not densely wooded tho.

I truly feel the entire thing happened so quickly that the girls didn't have a chance to run very far ahead of him. Or even to consider splitting up.

Remember, they are very young girls.

Right.I get that. Some take third hand info as rumor even if it is reported in MSM. Chasity said that others were there but the others were not interviewed personally, so take it or leave it as fact or not.
All of it is valuable depending on one's POV, IMO, LOL

JMO

ETA: Oh sorry, MIB is Man In Black.

Ok, Steleheart, phew, I get your meaning now and I suppose I can come down off the ceiling. Staying up there hanging by your fingernails is hard work anyway.

I just was responding to someone else that I came from the perspective that because my teen girls are in constant contact through texting, what have you, they always know where their friends are and what they are up to. So for me, I understood Chastity's statement about her other friends as truth.

@ steleheart
Just trying to save space by not replying with quote when it isn't needed for clarity JMO.

Ok, Steleheart, phew, I get your meaning now and I suppose I can come down off the ceiling. Staying up there hanging by your fingernails is hard work anyway.

I just was responding to someone else that I came from the perspective that because my teen girls are in constant contact through texting, what have you, they always know where their friends are and what they are up to. So for me, I understood Chastity's statement about her other friends as truth.

I just got a vision of a cat on the ceiling, LOL

They have video. (They being LE).

I'm very much aware of that. We do not know what LE actually have that made them "know" that the BG is the suspected murderer. I'm trustful that they have everything they need to come to that conclusion. I'm a very skeptical and cynical person. I've been surprised so many times when a suspect was a slam dunk only to find at the last minute that LE was holding the Ace until the end. It would help, LE would make a statement about if and what additional video makes them so sure that the BG is the perp. I have held the belief that everything has played out as LE has intended it too. I'm waiting to see the ending. I've been surprised before.
I actually think that the teens making comments about being on the trail that day or hearing that friends were on the trail that day could just be vying for attention. Right now I don't discount anything. JMO

Han,
From the video Mr. Hughes constructed the SE aspect is very wooded. There is a slight path, but the left and right areas are a lot of thin trees close together. It is not densely wooded tho.

I truly feel the entire thing happened so quickly that the girls didn't have a chance to run very far ahead of him. Or even to consider splitting up.

Remember, they are very young girls.

I think they didn't have much chance to do anything to protect themselves.

Don't sweat it I know what you mean. I can't understand how people think you can run across that creek having just viewed the heli footage of the searchers going across the creek. I am now of the opinion it was via the cemetery or boat.

Near the end of Gray Hughes' latest video, it shows an area where the creek appears to be quite shallow. MOO

I just got a vision of a cat on the ceiling, LOL

This is what happens when you hang upside down by your fingernails for too long.

attachment.php

Photo Credit: https://hubpages.com/style/buy-the-best-conditioner-for-dry-or-damaged-hair

Attachments

• A1533845_f520.jpg
    A1533845_f520.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 343
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics