MO - Kara Kopetsky, 17 - 2007; Jessica Runions, 21 - 2016; found deceased - *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
One mother has an answer. The family of Jessica Runions learned Wednesday that her remains had been recovered from a Cass County field.

But another mother still waits.

At the home of Kara Kopetsky's family - the mother of Jessica Runions still holds vigil. That house has become her second home.

Thursday, the relentless job of waiting was done together.

"I mean, there is where I need to be," said Jamie Runions. "It's not fair to me that I found out where my daughter is and she doesn't."

Their bond, they say, was born of circumstance, but solidified with love and support.

http://www.kmbc.com/article/mothers...riendship-during-search-for-daughters/9243554

Both mothers answering questions, it's pretty long but Jessica's mom seems really strong and focused. They are both insanely strong. https://www.facebook.com/65981045469/videos/10154984052410470 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My heart is breaking. This is so devastating. I think we all knew what the outcome would be, but it doesn't make it any easier. Two incredibly brave women right there. The girls have definitely been watching over them. I have nothing but love and respect for them and their persistence in seeking justice for their girls. I hope they know the massive amount of support they have from so many people. We can't give up on them guys...We have to help them get answers. Justice has to prevail.

[video=youtube;k2g0HTfF_44]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2g0HTfF_44[/video]

On this video, there is a comment made ONE MONTH ago literally talking about mushroom hunting. Gives me chills because of how it ended up being what solved her disappearance.

here is a picture of the comment : http://i.imgur.com/kXsizPf.png

I still want to know who drove KY around that night. Did anyone ever have any insight on this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to know who drove him home from burning her vehicle. He or someone else had to help him with it.

Kylr's grandfather Alfred Yust says his heart goes out to the families involved.

"I do feel sorry for the girls and their families," said Alfred.

He added that he would not be surprised if Kylr is charged with murder.

http://www.kmbc.com/article/mothers...riendship-during-search-for-daughters/9243554

He always did have sadness for the families.. However if you followed jessica's case .. He didn't believe KY had anything to do it .. He was a good boy in his opinion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My heart is breaking. This is so devastating. I think we all knew what the outcome would be, but it doesn't make it any easier. Two incredibly brave women right there. The girls have definitely been watching over them. I have nothing but love and respect for them and their persistence in seeking justice for their girls. I hope they know the massive amount of support they have from so many people. We can't give up on them guys...We have to help them get answers. Justice has to prevail.
It this is the televised interview of over 20 minutes, I had just watched prior to coming to this site. I lost a son to murder, 15 years ago, when he was 21
These two are getting such strength from each other, you can just feel it. Knowing their daughters are together is a comfort to them. I do think it is Kara, who is the other remains.
Just a thought into a big difference in the two,is Kara's mother has waited almost 10 years. She has also had to deal with KY being out and about, walking around.
In Jessica's case, they didn't have to wait as long and KY has been locked up, due to burning Jessica's car.
I wrap them all in prayers and hope for justice for Kara & Jessica.

He always did have sadness for the families.. However if you followed jessica's case .. He didn't believe KY had anything to do it .. He was a good boy in his opinion. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Well, the both of them are about to get a strong dose of reality then. Time for Kylr to face the music. Time for all who know him to face up to what he is.

Well, the both of them are about to get a strong dose of reality then. Time for Kylr to face the music. Time for all who know him to face up to what he is.

Exactly .... No more Shenanigans

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can not imagine being in their shoes, or the shoes of any parent who has a child disappear and murdered. I hope that Kara's mother gets answers very soon as the wait must be excruciating.

He always did have sadness for the families.. However if you followed jessica's case .. He didn't believe KY had anything to do it .. He was a good boy in his opinion.

I know. I have seen the grandfather slam the door in the face of reporters trying to interview KY. I'm a little surprised the grandfather is trying to act sympathetic now.

It this is the televised interview of over 20 minutes, I had just watched prior to coming to this site. I lost a son to murder, 15 years ago, when he was 21 These two are getting such strength from each other, you can just feel it. Knowing their daughters are together is a comfort to them. I do think it is Kara, who is the other remains. Just a thought into a big difference in the two,is Kara's mother has waited almost 10 years. She has also had to deal with KY being out and about, walking around. In Jessica's case, they didn't have to wait as long and KY has been locked up, due to burning Jessica's car. I wrap them all in prayers and hope for justice for Kara & Jessica.
I am so sorry for what you have been through. I hope you have been able to find peace in the years that have passed for you. There's nothing stronger in my opinion than a mother facing this kind of loss. You can absolutely tell that these mothers draw strength from one another. When one seems to falter, the other picks up the slack. Quite the force to reckon with two of them together, and all the people supporting them. Mama bears, they called each other. I truly believe that the girls brought their mothers together to support one another, and they're watching down, backing them up on the other side.

I know. I have seen the grandfather slam the door in the face of reporters trying to interview KY. I'm a little surprised the grandfather is trying to act sympathetic now.

Very true ... I remember JR was walking past as he was talking to the investigative reporter that was asking questions about KK & KY. As it all started unravel.. He became belligerent with anyone that approached him or the house.

My heart actually felt for him .. Soft spot for older people... No body wants to succumb to the fact their grand-baby boy could do such horrific things to this extent. He did see some good in KY possibly when he was a young boy .. He had a hard life, believe his GP felt hardly bad for him. I get it ...

Now the reality is here of what KY is ... No way to deny it
He has to accept

Easier to be sympathetic to the families of these girls when the odds are in favor of KY being locked away for a substantial period of time. Not as easy when he thought his grandson may walk free and come back to his home. Sorry if that seems harsh on the old man. Actually, no, I'm not sorry. KY has been appeased by far too many people for far too long.

Easier to be sympathetic to the families of these girls when the odds are in favor of KY being locked away for a substantial period of time. Not as easy when he thought his grandson may walk free and come back to his home. Sorry if that seems harsh on the old man. Actually, no, I'm not sorry. KY has been appeased by far too many people for far too long.

I don't think it's harsh, I always felt like his grandfather knew something was wrong. Maybe he was in deep denial but that's not an excuse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't seen this one posted yet. http://fox4kc.com/2017/04/06/last-p...ky-says-memory-of-her-voice-still-haunts-him/ From the source: Kyle Reynolds knew both Kara Kopetsky and her on again off again boyfriend Kylr Yust. He has never talked to anyone about the day Kopetsky disappeared, but now that her remains may have been found, he says it is time...He says it was about 10:30 in the morning on May 4, 2007 when Kopetsky called him -- the sound of her voice still haunts him...."I can hear it whenever I say the words that she said, I can hear her saying it, ‘Hey Kyle, do you want to hang out with me and Kylr?’ ‘No, I got a job interview, I just woke up.’ ‘Oh, okay, alright, we'll talk to you later.’ That was it,” Reynolds recounted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd