What's eating you alive re this case?

what would you like to know?what's bugging you?

• who did it

Votes: 139 42.5%
  • why he/she/they did it

Votes: 62 19.0%
  • how did it happen

Votes: 126 38.5%

• Total voters
I just spent the last month going over the party on the 23rd. On the surface, you'd think there wasn't much to it. This party has a story all to itself and somehow it seemed to get buried.

IMO she looked very pale at that party. I also think the 911 call, made during the party, could be a big piece of the puzzle. If the call made had anything to do with her death then it makes one or more culpable. I feel her last few days were filled with sadness, fear and lastly a brutal death. JMO of course.

Ambitioned, sadly I think you are correct. I remember reading somewhere in A Candy Rose, Jonbenet seemed to be clinging to Patsy her last couple of weeks of life. Things were escalating it seems.

IMO she looked very pale at that party. I also think the 911 call, made during the party, could be a big piece of the puzzle. If the call made had anything to do with her death then it makes one or more culpable. I feel her last few days were filled with sadness, fear and lastly a brutal death. JMO of course.

Did you find any confirmation from Fleet White that he accidentally called 911? I know the Ramsey's said thats what happened, but you know how they are when it comes to the truth.

What is eating me alive is the fact that the very people who claim to love J.B. choose lawsuits to hush people instead of a transparent investigation for answers.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

They were creating a fake crime-scene that looked consistent with JonBenet's prior injuries.

The plan was plausible denial via obfuscation of the forensic evidence.

They obviously had a desired outcome which failed to be realized, so they ended up colluding with Lou Smit and his intruder theory, i.e. not a kidnapper, there is a difference.
What was the desired outcome that was not realized?

Moving JonBenet from the primary crime-scene to the basement probably prompted the RN, as everything else could be done at any other location.
I don't see the connection between the moving having been moved and the RN.

Does anyone have an idea why she would need to be "wiped down"? Not to be gross, but does that mean blood, urine...?

Does anyone have an idea why she would need to be "wiped down"? Not to be gross, but does that mean blood, urine...?

Probably to remove the blood and any forensic evidence, I'm guessing...

CircuitGuy,

More than likely JonBenet is not found, then the R's are liberty to use their plane to fly interstate out of Colorado.

They definitely had a preferred outcome, they engineered a fake crime-scene, JR phoned for his plane, etc.

It certainly was not the Lou Smit scenario, since he arrived long after the discovery of JonBenet.

The parents knew they had done enough to claim an intruder was responsible, so regardless of what transpires, they should leave ASAP?

Consider the primary crime-scene, JonBenet will be present, i.e. her bedroom, according to the R's.

So how did she get from her bedroom down to the wine-cellar, why did the intruder not leave her violated in her bed and make a quick escape?

What rationale could the intruder have for moving JonBenet, i.e. do psychopathic killers take dead bodies with them?

JonBenet was killed just outside the wine-cellar latch-door why not leave her there?

So the R's say we put JonBenet to bed, next time JR sees JonBenet she is in the wine-cellar, how did that happen?

So the RN explains why she was moved, e.g. an abduction, and why she was placed into the wine-cellar, as distinct from being left anywhere else, e.g. hidden from view, i.e. kidnapped.

This is the parents perspective, bogus of course, they can claim to wake up, find no JonBenet and a RN, voila she has moved from her bed.

So the RN explains why the intruder relocates JonBenet, else she could have been left anywhere else in the house?

Gigitmdy,
BPD Search Warrant 1996-12-29, excerpt
Det. Arndt informed Your Affiant that Dr. Meyer stated to her that he observed red stains in the crotch area of the panties that the child was wearing at the time that the child's body was subjected to the external visual examination. Dr. Meyer stated to Det. Arndt that the red stain appeared to be consistent with blood. Det. Arndt further informed the Affiant that Dr. Meyer stated to her that after examining the panties (as described above), he observed the exterior pubic area of the child's body located next to the areas of the panties containing the red stains and found no visible reddish stains in that area. Dr. Meyer stated to Det. Arndt that his opinion is that the evidence observed is consistent with the child's pubic area having been wiped by a cloth.

Coroner Meyer thinks it was blood that was being wiped away.

Thanks UKGuy. I've always been curious about that aspect. Maybe from the paint brush injury.

Thanks UKGuy. I've always been curious about that aspect. Maybe from the paint brush injury.

That's the way I have it figured too. If so, it may give us insight as the the nature of the killing.

Gigitmdy,
More than likely. Could be staging by JR, assuming the fibers from his shirt are those on JonBenet's genitals?

Depending on how long the missing piece of paintbrush is might determine if it was deliberately left inside JonBenet?

If so, this would explain Coroner Meyer's convoluted phrasing when referring to the paintbrush?

Much as I would like to assume Patsy redressed JonBenet in Burke's long johns and those over sized size-12's, I cannot. JonBenet had a full wardrobe to choose from, also there would be no reason for Patsy to implicate Burke, unless it was staging within staging?

That's the way I have it figured too. If so, it may give us insight as the the nature of the killing.

Could be it represents staging? In one of the interviews its put to Patsy that Burke pushed JonBenet down the spiral staircase?

In the same interview Haney says:
25 TOM HANEY: Okay. Ms. Ramsey, are

1 you aware that there had been prior vaginal

2 intrusion on JonBenet?

3 PATSY RAMSEY: No, I am not.

4 Prior to the night she was killed?

5 TOM HANEY: Correct.

Coroner Meyer reckons there was Digital Penetration and Sexual Contact, so if the paintbrush was used, it was probably an attempt to mask this?

I may be jumping to conclusions here, but I just read this article. It's Pam Paugh talking about Patsy's passing.
http://www.denverpost.com/2006/06/26/sisters-cherish-ramseys-memory/

"
“I don’t think she ever worried too much about the JonBenét thing,” Pam said, referring to the rampant speculation that Patsy was to blame for her 6-year-old daughter’s unsolved death nearly a decade ago. “She knew what the truth was. We all knew what the truth was. And now, she knows the whole truth.”

“She’s gone,” Pam says. “She got her victory at 3 o’clock in the morning on Saturday.”

I may be jumping to conclusion but "She got her VICTORY at 3 o'clock in the morning". The ransom note sign off was S.B.T.C Victory!

And what truth??
:thinking:

I may be jumping to conclusions here, but I just read this article. It's Pam Paugh talking about Patsy's passing.
http://www.denverpost.com/2006/06/26/sisters-cherish-ramseys-memory/

"
“I don’t think she ever worried too much about the JonBenét thing,” Pam said, referring to the rampant speculation that Patsy was to blame for her 6-year-old daughter’s unsolved death nearly a decade ago. “She knew what the truth was. We all knew what the truth was. And now, she knows the whole truth.”

“She’s gone,” Pam says. “She got her victory at 3 o’clock in the morning on Saturday.”

I may be jumping to conclusion but "She got her VICTORY at 3 o'clock in the morning". The ransom note sign off was S.B.T.C Victory!

And what truth??
:thinking:

AlGx,
Looks like that's Pamela's way of saying the case is not PDI. I'm assuming Patsy knew who did it since she covered for him. Anyone get it, it has to be a him?

Pamela will also know more due to all the stuff she took from the house, and whatever Patsy told her.

If there is one more piece of evidence released that links BR to JonBenet's death, I reckon the case will never be off our TV screens.

^ PR's sister is saying that an intruder killed the girl.

"The truth" is an intruder did, and that PR (or anyone else in the family) didn't do it.

"She knows the whole truth now" bit is, she's saying that PR found out the "whole truth" (who the killer was) once she died because God told her -- it's been supposed that one's answers will be answered upon death, if one has faith. Also, she's alluding to the "fact" that she is reunited with JBR now.

The "victory" line is strange and eerie in relation to the ransom note, I will admit that, but I think we need to be careful to read too much into that. Simply because she used one word that just so-happened to be used in the ransom note doesn't necessarily imply anything at all, but again, it is a bit eerie.

Could be it represents staging? In one of the interviews its put to Patsy that Burke pushed JonBenet down the spiral staircase?

In the same interview Haney says:

Coroner Meyer reckons there was Digital Penetration and Sexual Contact, so if the paintbrush was used, it was probably an attempt to mask this?

Aside from the stairs part, that's the way I'm going.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back