Kyron Horman's general discussion thread - 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a working link to maps of where LE has searched for Kyron? It seems most have been taken down.
(Apologies if they're somewhere obvious!!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would ask Oriah or sarx. They probably have a map saved. Both are K9 search and rescue and have been involved with Kyron's case for years.

Terri's Troubles: Recent arrests give Kyron Horman's mother hope

"She's going to be held accountable for what she's done. For Kyron and everything else. I hope that that's going to come this year." Desiree said.

Terri is scheduled to appear in a Yuba County courtroom Friday morning at 8:30.

As for the search for Desiree's son, she says there's a new head detective with new evidence, new searches and a renewed energy in the amount of time being spent to find Kyron Hormon.

http://ktvl.com/news/local/terris-troubles-recent-arrests-give-kyron-hormans-mother-hope

I so wonder about this new info from Terri.

1. She is deaf in her left ear. Remember how she claimed the teacher was deaf in one ear and that is why she confused what Terri said?
2. She has a thyroid condition and that is why she cannot cry. Has anyone ever heard of that?

Yes actually...It can cause a blockage of your tear ducts. However...Regardless...IMO I think she is a lying, lying, liar.

It seems obvious that TH has dual and possibly multiple personalities.
At least one of her wanted to punish Kaine for something..possibly related to her biological son.
In her twisted thoughts Kaine needed to be taught a lesson and I think Kyron was used to do just that.
This woman is truly psycho...imo
Something with her is way off and it's more than just bi-polar disorder..imo

Agreed!

I also agree that she "wanted to punish Kaine for something...possibly related to her biological son." To that I would also add the possibility that their marriage was in serious trouble and she realized Kaine would do everything in his power to obtain custody of their baby daughter.

Her plans didn't go fully as intended, but as evidenced by her most recent actions, her plans are often executed with unbalanced thoughts.

Has anyone verified that Terri is deaf in one ear? If she had previously mentioned that Kyron's teacher is deaf in one ear than that is a huge flag for lying.

Hahaha! I love how Dr Phil places his cue cards directly in front of his mouth during the portion of his interview where he questions Terri's need to read lips. She knows what he's saying when he does this. JMO.

Oh...you are good!

I actually am in the minority but I still don't think this proves she is guilty. Quite possible the stress of the last few years sent her into a downward spiral. This screams more mental illness than mastermind criminal. I mean if she is making all of these mistakes now she wouldn't have been able to cover up as high of profile kidnapping as Kyrons.

I don't think that you have to be smart, just lucky. IMO she is conniving,manipulative and vicious. No one is safe from her wrath. I do think that she could have pulled this off. I think her friend DS helped her with a part of it. It takes only minutes to kill someone. If she handed off the body she could keep her timeline tight. Her bestie DS has a 3hour hole in her schedule and her phone was turned off the entire time. Her co workers say that was out of character for her. She was working near Teri's house. This could have been pulled off easily. If DS doesn't talk I'm afraid we will never find him. Im sure LE has even more on her but until a body is found or someone talks, she could get away with this. This is harsh and just my opinion of course...but it's nothing I wouldn't say to her face.
P.S. If he was snatched by a child predator (sadly) most of the time a body is found fairly soon after an abduction and dumped with little care. Generally not well hidden.

I don't think that you have to be smart, just lucky. IMO she is conniving,manipulative and vicious. No one is safe from her wrath. I do think that she could have pulled this off. I think her friend DS helped her with a part of it. It takes only minutes to kill someone. If she handed off the body she could keep her timeline tight. Her bestie DS has a 3hour hole in her schedule and her phone was turned off the entire time. Her co workers say that was out of character for her. She was working near Teri's house. This could have been pulled off easily. If DS doesn't talk I'm afraid we will never find him. Im sure LE has even more on her but until a body is found or someone talks, she could get away with this. This is harsh and just my opinion of course...but it's nothing I wouldn't say to her face.
P.S. If he was snatched by a child predator (sadly) most of the time a body is found fairly soon after an abduction and dumped with little care. Generally not well hidden.

I just can't believe two people could conspire to kill a child, and I also feel that if somehow that happened then TH would want to stay real close to DS. It seems to me that they have gone different ways, so that's not adding up. I am starting to think DS may have participated in something else all together different involving this child, and I highly doubt he was killed or dead, just placed in plain sight with another family for his safety and protection from her.

So there appears to be a an established pattern Terri getting 3rd parties involved to "deal" with her relationships. She hasn't been extremely lucky with this pattern, but it makes me favor the idea that she had a 3rd party pick up Kyron, somehow. That pathology of involving outsiders now seems pathological. I hope this means Kyron's alive somewhere.

DS may not have helped in the planning to kill Kyron. TH could have simply said that it was Kyron's death was accidental, a mistake and she needed DS's help to cover it up. Its after the fact then DS may want to help TH stay out of prision....

That's it. That's exactly it. Luck. She thought she was smart enough to get away with it. But she was lucky. Because they all think they're smart enough and most get caught.

I think if Kyron's little body had been found she would've been arrested quickly. But there's so much damn vegetation. It's crazy how dense it is everywhere there. So easy to hide a body.

I just can't believe two people could conspire to kill a child, and I also feel that if somehow that happened then TH would want to stay real close to DS. It seems to me that they have gone different ways, so that's not adding up. I am starting to think DS may have participated in something else all together different involving this child, and I highly doubt he was killed or dead, just placed in plain sight with another family for his safety and protection from her.

Why can't you believe it? People do it. We see incomprehensible crimes daily, on Websleuths. Stuff i couldnever have conceived of. But there's evil in this world.

However, I think it's more likely DS simply came to her aid after the fact and helped her cover the crime. She knows something.

And there have been several cases where accomplices abruptly cease contact with one another. Maybe it's because they don't want to be seen together or they feel weird or one is scared of the other - I don't know.

So there appears to be a an established pattern Terri getting 3rd parties involved to "deal" with her relationships. She hasn't been extremely lucky with this pattern, but it makes me favor the idea that she had a 3rd party pick up Kyron, somehow. That pathology of involving outsiders now seems pathological. I hope this means Kyron's alive somewhere.

None of her plans have to do with kidnapping. Just murder.

Frankly, I wonder about her birth family. And what demons might have existed among them. Does she have inherited mental health issues?

Poor Kyron, can't believe he hasn't been found yet, :(

http://www.kgw.com/news/investigati...erri-horman-in-murder-for-hire-plot/432544687

"The mother of Kyron Horman wants prosecutors in Roseburg to charge Terri Horman for a decades-old murder-for-hire plot.

“I want them to hold her accountable,” said Desiree Young, the missing boy’s biological mother. “I want people to understand what she is capable of.”

"Police in Roseburg confirm detectives will present the case to prosecutors “in the near future and the case remains open.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong