Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

Ah, okay. You still think he's too tall to be the short robber (as I'm calling them)?

Could be right. Me and heights...meh!

Nah I thought it was AD being discussed. I think he's 170-172 from pics. So that'd make him too tall to be the bannister hugger I reckon. And I think his upper body is bigger than bannister hugger. But maybe could be RB if he's tiny. Bannister hugger at one point looks to have big calves - that either of them? But I think the bannister hugger moves feminine like as well. Frankly if the Police would just parade them around on a verandah in coveralls this would be easily resolved [emoji13].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah I thought it was AD being discussed. I think he's 170-172 from pics. So that'd make him too tall to be the bannister hugger I reckon. And I think his upper body is bigger than bannister hugger. But maybe could be RB if he's tiny. Bannister hugger at one point looks to have big calves - that either of them? But I think the bannister hugger moves feminine like as well. Frankly if the Police would just parade them around on a verandah in coveralls this would be easily resolved [emoji13].

No, I'm talking about RB.

You keep insisting that he was an ICE dealer - we are all speculating here - we don't know what or if there were drugs involved for sure - unless you know different. We should remember to keep an open mind. JMO

<modsnip>.

So I just watched it again Marples....and now I'm thinking they're pretty big feet for a woman. Especially a 160 cm tall woman. Also the way that person walks with their legs apart is a bit 'guy-ish'. BUT the way they hold the bannister looks feminine. Hmmmm.....

Yes. Because if the car theft was a wake up call to pay back money, that's about six months ago? If in that time he was flashing the cash and the people he owed felt their money was kicking his back and slushing his fund instead of being repaid, well, yes, people might lose their trolley about it and want a more forceful message delivered.

I wonder if ST owed RB direct? Because if it was for someone further up and RB and AD botched the torture with accidental death, you'd wonder if they are in poop over the lost revenue and heat from a murder charge?

I knew a guy in uni who this happened to - it was mistaken identity. Brisbane peeps might remember Phil Evans - he was a music student who had 3 fingers chopped off in a home invasion, his flatmates were tied up, doused in petrol, and he was told if he screamed they'd be set alight. The perps were people further down the chain carrying out orders, and it was supposed to be a wake up call to pay a drug debt. They just got the wrong guy...

I knew a guy in uni who this happened to - it was mistaken identity. Brisbane peeps might remember Phil Evans - he was a music student who had 3 fingers chopped off in a home invasion, his flatmates were tied up, doused in petrol, and he was told if he screamed they'd be set alight. The perps were people further down the chain carrying out orders, and it was supposed to be a wake up call to pay a drug debt. They just got the wrong guy...
I remember :( His musician hands!!!

So I just watched it again Marples....and now I'm thinking they're pretty big feet for a woman. Especially a 160 cm tall woman. Also the way that person walks with their legs apart is a bit 'guy-ish'. BUT the way they hold the bannister looks feminine. Hmmmm.....

AD: takes the lead with the sawn-off shotgun, with his prior combat experience

RB: inexperienced in combat, more sheepish about the home invasion therefore acting uncomfortable and hanging back with the hand gun

Yes, which would mean that Boscaino and Dyball were likely the drivers. Is it possible that Boscaino was the driver of Sam's car, which is why the police arrested him first? CCTV ID and possible DNA or fingerprints found in the car matching Boscaino? If he drove Sam's car from outside his place, CCTV from the pub across the street could very well have picked him up getting into the driver's seat.

Dyball arrested later as they pinned down the owner of the white car, and matched his phone pings - and possibly ID via an open car window caught on highway CCTV - to the route(s) that they drove that day, and the following day.

Does anyone else wonder what made the rider look at the driver while passing? I used to ride and I'd do this if someone cut me off or was driving erratically.

Also, I think WAY back in thread one someone mentioned the driver didn't look like Sam. Interesting to look back on this now knowing what we know... who was that driver?

Hi Alicat I think he maybe liked the car or was cut off, i may have missed something but don't they still think it was ST driving ? It was mid morning I think ? Friends on FB seemed to think it was him

Maybe a short scared man?

The shorter robber looks like a male to me, the hands are masculine shaped and the way he stands legs apart.

They taller one seems quite pudgy.

Would anyone here who knows AD reckon that they recognize his walk / mannerisms from the robbery video?

The way the robber throws his arm around Sam as he is unlocking the garage really makes me think he knows exactly who it is, they are possibly taunting him.

And it was so quick, they knew exactly what there were going for, the designer shoes? Who would stop to pick up shoes only people who knew their worth.

Yes I do remember that. It was shocking! Poor man. What a miserable business.

Yes I do remember that. It was shocking! Poor man. What a miserable business.

But the wrong person FFS, that's really messed up. Not that it wouldn't be bad enough otherwise though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23