Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they were best buds, business associates is as far I I imagine it goes.

Even if they had at some point been friends, money and drugs have a way of ruining this.

I am thinking about what others have stated on here about them knowing each other?

Sam hadn't been doing that for very long though, 2 years is what was said here?
Whereas who was supposedly dealing since 13 years old? AD?

Thanks for providing that link MsAnais.

I gather the footage is from inside the house at Northgate. I wonder how standard it is to have CCTV in a home. I really don't know. Is it something easy to install if a person had a particular reason to want to do so in what i assume was a rental property?

Very good point. The only others I have been aware of that had CCTV in their house were Simon Gittany (because he wanted to monitor his girlfriend's every move) and Gable Tostee (because he is a creepy person who records everything, though he says it is to see if his kazillion one-night-stands rip him off).

I personally know no-one who has CCTV inside their home.

Yes, it apparently is easy to install ... according to Gable Tostee. :D

Yeah anything's possible, and IMO it would certainly help if police knew exactly who did the robbery, but they think it is linked to Sam's murder somehow, and are still investigating it. It might have been other contacts RB & AD had to warn ST?

The kicker here for me is the short one looks to not be wearing gloves. How under the radar have RB and AD been if it was them and there was no match on the prints? That they could explain the Prints as being expected as they visit etc. But yeah that always seemed odd to me. That if it was RB and he's done this sort of work selling for years, to have never been in any police strife and then murder someone: thats a big jump. I also thought of the car was collateral, an $70 plus K car? That's some debt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very good point. The only others I have been aware of that had CCTV in their house were Simon Gittany (because he wanted to monitor his girlfriend's every move) and Gable Tostee (because he is a creepy person who records everything, though he says it is to see if his kazillion one-night-stands rip him off).

I thought it looked like an outdoor verandah? That they walked up the stairs to a high set house and in the front door? Happy to be wrong?

Very good point. The only others I have been aware of that had CCTV in their house were Simon Gittany (because he wanted to monitor his girlfriend's every move) and Gable Tostee (because he is a creepy person who records everything, though he says it is to see if his kazillion one night stands rip him off).

Sad to say it is getting common in one low rent suburb of my city because of the amount of break and enters because of meth. They put the stills up on a Facebook crime page to try and find the perps, and sadly last week the money tin at a roadside fruit stand was even ripped off and that lady's face was plastered up on the site.

I thought it looked like an outdoor verandah? That they walked up the stairs to a high set house and in the front door? Happy to be wrong?

Im guessing it was a typical Queenslander house with the huge verandah.

Im guessing it was a typical Queenslander house with the huge verandah.

Oh, okay. For some reason I thought it was an apartment. But that must just be the apartment that he moved to after the home invasion that I am thinking of.

:uthere: Lurking here, there has been some fascinating insights from many here....

Just wanted to add that I agree, I think it is the outside staircase and verandah of a queenslander home....not actually inside the house.

Edit...I'm a bit rusty on posting here and was meant to be in reply to Marples re the cctv footage looking like outside house.

It is the outdoor verandah Marples - you are correct

Thanks for providing that link MsAnais.

I gather the footage is from inside the house at Northgate. I wonder how standard it is to have CCTV in a home. I really don't know. Is it something easy to install if a person had a particular reason to want to do so in what i assume was a rental property?

I have 4 cameras on my property after we were burgled. Just the wrong house at he wrong time. But I feel better with them around.
HD and lets me provide a pretty damn good pic to police should anything else happen.
Not that I expect it to.

It is the outdoor verandah Marples - you are correct

I agree with you PP, that it is a verandah.
Do you know the house? Or is it your'e opinion from the cctv?

I just wondered as it has previously been said that RB was an Ice and Coke user and had thought that if the two were taken together you would hardly be In touch with reality.

How did he manage to mow ppls lawns if he was on that

Maybe. Still think it looks girly. And he's not girly looking/moving I don't think. But if the 160
Is out then the other home invader is more than 175?

Im 160 i havnt met many adult males my height in my life maybe one or two

In relation to the robbery, ST must have been somewhat shaken by it as he moved out the very next day according to his dad.

I'm in 2 minds because, If the robbery was those 2 and ST reported it, (even as warning like look how easy we got your car) the only thing I can't get my head around is him being comfortable around them again. Which brings me me to something horrific (how I got this name), was the evidence near/on gate previously mentioned him trying leave ?

Most people like to collect "things" - watches may have been something he liked to collect. :thinking:

Yeah to me it's just like a woman collecting shoes and handbags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members