Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did he manage to mow ppls lawns if he was on that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Given that his own properties gardens didn't look too perfect maybe the gardening biz was not done that often, but certainly a handy way to drive around collecting cash?

In relation to the robbery, ST must have been somewhat shaken by it as he moved out the very next day according to his dad.

Maybe the GF threw him out as she was frightened and doesn't need that rubbish? Just a thought? Most people can't just bail out on a property? Though if he was cashed up maybe he kept paying the rent there but just didn't live there?

I'm in 2 minds because, If the robbery was those 2 and ST reported it, (even as warning like look how easy we got your car) the only thing I can't get my head around is him being comfortable around them again. Which brings me me to something horrific (how I got this name), was the evidence near/on gate previously mentioned him trying leave ?

If people want out of these circles you really have to owe no one and know nothing ultra incriminating. If he owed money and tried to leave, gosh that would be poorly received I'd imagine.

I think maybe the robbery was something else.

In relation to the robbery, ST must have been somewhat shaken by it as he moved out the very next day according to his dad.

I wonder if he reported the home invasion due to pressure from his parents? "Have you reported it to police? You really need to report it, Sam. Sam, have you reported it yet?"

And then doing so as he couldn't explain why he didn't report it ... but he was less than helpful to police by not saying who he thought/knew the perpetrators were.

I remember seeing that Sam's dad said that Sam didn't seem worried by the home invasion, and in the next breath he said that he moved out the following day. Perhaps his dad even took him to the police station.

He could have been in a bad position where he was damned if he did, damned if he didn't report it. So he played the middle ground by reporting it, without identifying anyone.

People say it took a week to hit the news? Maybe it took a week for Sam to be convinced by his parents to report it ... because he really did not want to do so.

it is the ST family home in Northgate

And his parents still live there? And were not there when it happened maybe?
If so, that is why he would have moved out so very quickly. So as not to jeopardise anyone else, in the future.

And his parents still live there? And were not there when it happened maybe?
If so, that is why he would have moved out so very quickly. So as not to jeopardise anyone else, in the future.

Thats right

Thats right

Thank you. Well, if that is the case, it may not have been Sam that even initiated the police report anyway. It was likely his dad. Sam just was required to add the details. And dad probably handed over the CCTV.

That changes my whole slant on the matter.

You locals are amazing!! Lots of facts that it would take soooooooo long to find out, otherwise. :)

I love this thread!

It's the most co-operative, pleasant one I've been on. And it's also got really good sleuthing going on.

Thank you locals!! :loveyou:

Thank you. Well, if that is the case, it may not have been Sam that even initiated the police report anyway. It was likely his dad. Sam just was required to add the details. And dad probably handed over the CCTV.

That changes my whole slant on the matter.

You locals are amazing!! Lots of facts that it would take soooooooo long to find out, otherwise. :)

Sam seemed to be sincere and particular in his FB post for friends to be on the lookout for the items stolen.

Sam seemed to be sincere and particular in his FB post for friends to be on the lookout for the items stolen.

Yes. And dad is a FB friend of his. There would have been a particular image to uphold with his parents, I would imagine.
It could have even been dad's idea that he put up a post on FB, to get the word out to look out for his stuff.

And as dad 'works' for mum (hahaha) and Sam was unemployed, they may have spent quite a bit of time together. Lots of time for dad to harp on Sam about it. Concerned for his family's safety, wanting to catch the perpetrators.

My whole impression of the aftermath of this event has changed significantly, because Sam was evidently living at home when this happened.

Yes. And dad is a FB friend of his. There would have been a particular image to uphold with his parents, I would imagine.
It could have even been dad's idea that he put up a post on FB, to get the word out to look out for his stuff.

And as dad 'works' for mum (hahaha) and Sam was unemployed, they may have spent quite a bit of time together. Lots of time for dad to harp on Sam about it. Concerned for his family's safety, wanting to catch the perpetrators.

My whole impression of the aftermath of this event has changed significantly, because Sam was evidently living at home when this happened.

BBM Mine too. I'm with you re pressure from his family to report.

I love this thread!

It's the most co-operative, pleasant one I've been on. And it's also got really good sleuthing going on.

Thank you locals!! :loveyou:

Agreed. Very helpful and informative.
Thread majority stays on track, great work by all.

Family knew these guys were dangerous they they went to someone i know family home and stood parents over for 10+ K. Just because they could. The real world of crime is far more dangerous than most people realise. Your not dealing with normality what you're problem is no morals no law and no etiquette in this business. Eg. They can teach their kids good morals then once kids in bed daddy goes and cuts off an acquaintances hand.... only an eg not related to sams case

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member