IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just makes me wonder if the crime scene and cod is a signature that the FBI has seen before.

The SK theory is really starting to grow on me. I'm waiting for another piece or two before I decide. It's a great theory though.
Especially with the "Who's next?" from LE. Chilling.

The SK theory is really starting to grow on me. I'm waiting for another piece or two before I decide. It's a great theory though.
Especially with the "Who's next?" from LE. Chilling.

Hmmm. What about the SK theory appeals to you? I would like to hear bc I am still leaning toward a local (but of course leave room for an SK etc).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I;am too, I have two daughters and cant get Abby & Libby off my mind. I want this taken down before it happens again.

I just can't get my head around this, from lack of of a motive to the things le isn't making public. Not saying who was suppose to pick them up to
not releasing cod. I live In Pittsburgh and can't remember a murder in this town where they didnt say cod. Something strange about it all/
They were reported missing when they failed to return to a pickup location when a family member returned to pick them up. The same family member that brought them there returned to pick them up.
@-29.26

https://www.facebook.com/NewsCenter16/videos/10154728963476130/

I thought about SK because of the few facts LE was letting out about crime scene and COD, but what are the odds of a SK being there at the exact same time as the girls. Iam leaning towards that he knew they wre going to be there.

That's what I think too. You can totally see the shoulders on that jacket are made for a bigger guy.... That jacket is a size or two larger than what he needs. The only thing that makes him look heavy is whatever he has stuffed in the front of it.

I was staring at the pictures again today ( is anybody surprised that I am still obsessing about those photos?) and I really noticed how ill-fitting that blue jacket is. It looks to me that BG is much thinner than he seems at first glance. The jacket seems to be pulled down from the shoulders (you can see the strain on the material), and big around the middle, but not overweight bigness but from the jacket being full and weighed down by something in the front.

That is just what I am seeing. Today, anyway.

I completely agree, which makes me wonder are LE playing BG to a degree? In an attempt to rattle his cage maybe smoke him out of hiding by using RL?

Some SK are proud of what they have done and don't want others taking credit for their crimes. Perhaps BG is seething at all the negative attention on RL, I'm not saying BG wants to be caught just maybe that he doesn't want anyone else to be. Maybe LE are somewhat taunting BG with RL and hoping he will make some noise or send a letter and trip up to prove he is still at large.

I'm from Australia and our Police officers have gone to extreme lengths to catch Child Killers. I really hope there's more going on behind the scenes than has been portrayed and an arrest is made.

MOO

I don't see LE as "using R/L" at all, and actually quite the contrary seems to be the case. I think LE has been nothing but professional in this case. To think they would use any man (presumed to be innocent at that) to bait their intended target is bizarre.

It just makes me wonder if the crime scene and cod is a signature that the FBI has seen before.

Some posts back I posted a link to a media interview and someone posted a quote from the SAC FBI who said, paraphrase, no evidence of serial killer or related crimes, IIRC. I'll try to find those for you. TTBOMK, they have never said otherwise.

They were reported missing when they failed to return to a pickup location when a family member returned to pick them up. The same family member that brought them there returned to pick them up.
@-29.26

https://www.facebook.com/NewsCenter16/videos/10154728963476130/

Link goes to the FB page; how do I access the post you're referring to?I'm very interested because my memory is that a different family member was to pick them up. A family member who was never publicly identified. moo TIA.

I'm curious as to why this petition wasn't filed until 3/28? Anybody brought this up?

The paperwork from the autopsies may have not been completed, pending testing from the crime lab is my guess.

That might be enough, or the fact they found he had been to the TS on the day they went missing.It seemed suspicious to most of us, and I'm sure it seemed just as suspicious to LE.
But could the reasonable cause be only as much as the victims were found on his property and he lied about his whereabouts, or would there still need to be something more substantial?

I respect that's your opinion, but I don't believe that's the case at all. I wholeheartedly believe that LE has zero doubt that BG and RL are not same person.

Like I've said before, If BG is RL, I'll hang up my sleuthing hat--forever. (I'll also go to the eye doctor. Lol)

YMMV and MOO

Oh no you won't!! We won't let you. :jail: I love your posts. :loveyou:

He has a very distinctive crown of hair. That may be difficult to hide.

This picture of him really need to go nationwide. Someone knows him.

crownperp.png

I thought about SK because of the few facts LE was letting out about crime scene and COD, but what are the odds of a SK being there at the exact same time as the girls. Iam leaning towards that he knew they wre going to be there.

That's a very good point as well. It would be a big coincidence. He could have been trolling for victims and happened upon them...He could have been watching one or the other for quite a while. We just don't know. It's all just pure speculation at this point. (for everyone)

Those poor families must be going through pure hell. :(

That might be enough, or the fact they found he had been to the TS on the day they went missing.It seemed suspicious to most of us, and I'm sure it seemed just as suspicious to LE.

But RL went to the TS before the girls were even dropped off for their walk. Why would that be suspicious? moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member