IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
and yet no arrest

I can only get behind that for so long, no disrespect intended.
At a time I thought okay well maybe that's true. There are times when the public just needs more info to help and keep their own girls safe too.

I understand your frustration and the need to know more without an arrest at this time! Trust in the fact that LE wants BG and whomever else may be involved behind bars as much as you do and probably more considering the information they've been privy too and you have not! When LE need's to know more or their investigation goes cold as some may feel already; LE will address the public and share with you what they need! I can't imagine any officer involved with Abby and Libby's murder being able to sleep restfully until this horrific crime is brought to justice! LE's silence is comforting to me for many reasons.

If anything, following this case has given me an increased sense of respect and empathy for LE. The folks who have to see the horrific results of the darkest sides of humanity, and still maintain their own integrity and decency truly are heroes. I still think traffic cops are, for the most part a PITA, and often little more than road pirates(lol), but the ones investigating real crime and staying the course are doing a job that most, including myself, probably aren't psychologically/emotionally equipped to handle, AND doing it within the limits of the constitution, public perception, and with the added stresses of scrutiny(both from the public and their own) should they make ANY mistake, has to be extremely taxing.
Having worked with many from city to state to Feds, I know how dedicated the majority are. It amazes me the amount of criticism being heaped on LE in this case despite the press conferences where you can see the determination, horror, grief and anger they obviously are feeling. Unlike thread locks and TO, they live and breathe this case 24/7. I have tremendous respect and gratitude for them, and I'm glad I'm not doing their already difficult job with sniping from people who have no idea how to investigate a homicide, much less two. It takes its toll on LE, and I will continue to have faith in and support them.

ETA And remember, many of them have families of their own they probably have only seen briefly since Feb 14th. These LE folks often suffer in their personal lives due to the job.
MOO

yes in the second picture of BG his left footwear looks like it has a square toe to me. It does not look pointed or rounded and seems to cut straight across. Since square toes are uncommon in men's shoes, but fairly common in boots i believe they are boots. Here is the picture

attachment.php

IMO RL has a much bigger belly than BG. Since LE has not charged RL with anything related to this crime after weeks of searching his place, his alibi, etc. can we all agree now that RL is not BG? SURELY they would have charged him by now if they had anything at all. Which they don't. IMO it's time to move on.

Nin, i hate to bother you, but could you post the comparison pic with the rubber boots?

yes in the second picture of BG his left footwear looks like it has a square toe to me. It does not look pointed or rounded and seems to cut straight across. Since square toes are uncommon in men's shoes, but fairly common in boots i believe they are boots. Here is the picture

There is no similarity between these two men.

These picture are confusing, but I do thank goodness there is a second image for comparison. That is a hat. IMO. I know it looks like hair in this particular picture. FWIW.

Jmo
There is NO hat it's his hoodie.

If anything, following this case has given me an increased sense of respect and empathy for LE. The folks who have to see the horrific results of the darkest sides of humanity, and still maintain their own integrity and decency truly are heroes. I still think traffic cops are, for the most part a PITA, and often little more than road pirates(lol), but the ones investigating real crime and staying the course are doing a job that most, including myself, probably aren't psychologically/emotionally equipped to handle, AND doing it within the limits of the constitution, public perception, and with the added stresses of scrutiny(both from the public and their own) should they make ANY mistake, has to be extremely taxing.

Ulcers, marital problems, alcohol, etc. so often touches their personal lives because they see terrible things and deal with so much job-related stress.

IMO RL has a much bigger belly than BG. Since LE has not charged RL with anything related to this crime after weeks of searching his place, his alibi, etc. can we all agree now that RL is not BG? SURELY they would have charged him by now if they had anything at all. Which they don't. IMO it's time to move on.
well they certainly have done nothing to "clear" him, and on the day of his last court appearance they said they were still waiting on the results of the evidence seized from his property. i am sleuthing him because LE is.

From the beginning, I have been uncomfortable with the snap of Abby on the bridge. To me, she looks unsure, perhaps afraid, and almost posed. A day of fun, your best friend and a video to memorialize your adventures. Is this how you would look, knowing that you were being videoed? Perhaps not. Is it possible that BG used Libby's phone to make this video, or take this photo? That may be the "twist"...BG was filming the events. IMO

I thought she looked lovely.

I doubt it was BG because to me it looked "filtered"..like someone made the picture brighter., more painting like. It definitely doesn't look like other Picts I've seen of that day ( one hour later , seen on SM ) . On those Picts it looks more realistic ( sky etc)

I just don't think BG would care about making a pretty photo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really respect all the sleuthing that has been done on this thread, but, for me, I've checked out for a while. I don't have enough to sleuth anymore, and it wouldn't be fair to ridicule certain people.

Just IMO...

Is it possible that the initial encounter was one of mistaken identity? Perhaps one of the girls resembles someone else, like an older sister, aunt or cousin albeit when they were a bit younger?

I know we don't sleuth family members and I am not suggesting that we do, but I get a sinking feeling that one of the girls was mistaken for someone else that was known to BG.

My apologies once again for replying to something before I've read the like 15 pages after it but I've kind of wondered if this played a role in anyway as well. Maybe not even mistaken identity but resemblance. I think it's okay to say this because you can see her in the media thread and there MSM video and a photo or two but I found it striking how much Abby and her mom look so alike, even down to their petite build. When I saw the video of the event she spoke at all I could think was "oh my gosh, she looks just like her daughter!"

So maybe it's nothing and of course many children resemble their parents to strong degrees (and others less so) but definitely a point worth considering. Say someone had a beef with her mom and seeing Abby set them off because of all the similarities. Or perhaps there's some other resemblance but Abby and her mom was especially striking to me. MOO. Literally just a thought, and a potential theory I've had floating in my head. Nothing that I'm aware of to actually back this up but a worthwhile angle potentially.

Hope it's okay I mentioned her mom at all. Also want to state I'm in no way whatsoever blaming the families for anything because frankly even if it is something related to my theory that's still not anyone else's fault but the killer. But just wanted to state that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I see hair with a part in the other ... so these photos make it anyone's guess!

[emoji237]Always My Own Opinion[emoji4]

I thought hair at first but u can almost follow the outline of the hood on both photos. Its just lighting in the pics.
Jmo

I'm new here but have a few comments:
1) Whats the distance from the TS to back home - was it feasible for RL to make it back in time, having been there at noon, to be on the trail by 1?
2) I'm wondering if actually the police have DNA or other evidence that rules RL out as a suspect since he has not been detained or charged
3) What strikes me is how risky the crime was - there was such a short window for the crime to be committed and other walkers coming by and the search commencing.
4) Though I dont believe there is any other rational explanation than the murders and other acts were committed there - as if one or both of the girls were taken from the scene its the last place the killer would return them to with the inevitable searches and police bound to be there
5) <modsnip>
6) Re the mobile footage - the picture of the girl on the tracks would instantly have been uploaded on to snapchat - probably on the timeline or memories which would have stayed not faded (fades only happen when they are posted personally to one other person). The picture of the BG would be on the phone or cloud and accessed either via the actual phone or the mobile provider. Why was the voice released later though?
7) <modsnip>

:welcome6:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads