IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nin, i hate to bother you, but could you post the comparison pic with the rubber boots?

I can, but I do not recall who created it. Perhaps the original poster can claim credit. Thanks

attachment.php

Disclaimer: I did not create the picture or adjusted the heights of the two individuals.

ALL IMO

-Nin

Attachments

• indiana poi and loganh comparison.jpg
    indiana poi and loganh comparison.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 618
Hi Everyone,

I must ask you all to refrain from discussing anything to do with Kat Kohl. Theforeigner has done a great job of sleuthing and research.

However, there are a few things I need to discuss with the admins.

Since it is the weekend I will not be able to discuss this topic until sometime tomorrow.

Thank you,
Tricia

bumping

You can probably ask "What are the odds?" for any of the SK's victims. Depending on the SK and how they operate it can very much be the case that the odds were almost, if not 1 to 1, on the victim being there when the SK was. Don't know if this is an SK at work, but that is where I am leaning strongly.

The secret life of Israel Keyes. I believe there are still victims out there. He was so very evil.

eta, SA wasn't IK's motive moo

I can, but I do not recall who created it. Perhaps the original poster can claim credit. Thanks

attachment.php

Disclaimer: I did not create the picture or adjusted the heights of the two individuals.

ALL IMO

-Nin

Wow, where did his big belly go?

I'm curious as to why this petition wasn't filed until 3/28? Anybody brought this up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is possible that there are multiple requests from the media or private individuals that are seeking the report. I haven't looked at Indiana FOIA statutes but it is possible that the autopsy report can be held back for only a certain period of time and, absent a court order saying otherwise, it would have to be released to any and all that ask for it.

I would take a read of the scanner thread starting at post #301. But whatever you read there stays there.

Also, see post #7 on this thread to see that the State of Indiana moved to seal the autopsy records and it was granted.

Thx Jethro:cheers:

Can someone bump the scanner thread? I'm not sure how to do it. It's a valuable resource and if you haven't checked it out I implore you to join in.

I understand your frustration and the need to know more without an arrest at this time! Trust in the fact that LE wants BG and whomever else may be involved behind bars as much as you do and probably more considering the information they've been privy too and you have not! When LE need's to know more or their investigation goes cold as some may feel already; LE will address the public and share with you what they need! I can't imagine any officer involved with Abby and Libby's murder being able to sleep restfully until this horrific crime is brought to justice! LE's silence is comforting to me for many reasons.
Of course I know that LE wants the suspect, more then me? Not so much I would say equally.
I am not going to be willfully blind either here, I'm thinking public safety and what do I need to be on a look out for to keep my daughter safe.
I have the right to start asking for more from them.

ALL IMO

-Nin

Why would anyone manipulate a photo of the property owner to look like the suspect? It looks a bit like paper dolls.

Can someone put RL's face on BG too, and then for sure it will be him.

Sorry, I'm just not understanding why there are so many altered and manipulated pictures of BG and RL being posted.

I understand we're here to sleuth, but it would probably be better to sleuth what we actually have and not pictures that have to be manipulated into making someone look different than they actually are.

IDK, maybe it helps some people and that's great, but IMO it's a bit weird.

Why would anyone manipulate a photo of the property owner to look like the suspect? It looks a bit like paper dolls.

The background has been removed. I see I no other manipulation except adding one for a comparison photo next to each other.

Of course I know that LE wants the suspect, more then me? Not so much I would say equally.
I am not going to be willfully blind either here, I'm thinking public safety and what do I need to be on a look out for to keep my daughter safe.
I have the right to start asking for more from them.

I 100% agree.
However, I come from a long line of Texas Rangers and someone very close to me informed me that there a multiple SK in action and the public is not informed about it. They do this in order to allow people to feel safe, and LE works their tail end to track these monsters.

Any lie he may have been caught in would have raised suspicion. Let's say he takes his beer bottles or cans to the TS, because if LE happens to see them in his regular outside garbage, it's probable cause for a probabtion violation. So maybe someone saw him at the TS the day the girls went missing. Or maybe several someones saw him there, and all called in tips about it to LE. While I am certain they would also check the video and receipts from the TS, just having those tips called in could have prompted them to quickly seek the search warrant maybe before finding out all the details of the trip(time, etc).In a murder investigation, they would want to move quickly, in case there were any more evidence a suspect might destroy or get rid of if he thought LE was looking at him as a POI. All conjecture, of course, but when we found out here that he had been to the TS, it definitely raised a lot of suspicion, which did subside after we saw a reference to the time(11:58) and duration(5 minutes).
But RL went to the TS before the girls were even dropped off for their walk. Why would that be suspicious? moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea