IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
The background has been removed. I see I no other manipulation except adding one for a comparison photo next to each other.

There's a lot more going on than that.

Can someone bump the scanner thread? I'm not sure how to do it. It's a valuable resource and if you haven't checked it out I implore you to join in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
just put scanner chat in the search on top

Nin, were you the poster who made note of significant or noticeable weight loss in RL? If so do you have a link to that post? TIA

That was someone commenting on RL's pic in jail clothing. -Nin

What if bg was on a bicycle? Easy to hide and unassuming, possibly. In my town everyone is on bikes and scooters. Not sure if adults on bikes dressed like this is normal.

just one possible means of transportation

IMO RL has a much bigger belly than BG. Since LE has not charged RL with anything related to this crime after weeks of searching his place, his alibi, etc. can we all agree now that RL is not BG? SURELY they would have charged him by now if they had anything at all. Which they don't. IMO it's time to move on.

I would love to move on but I just can't yet! ;) With regards to his alibi, we do not know if it checked out. Because in the recent plea deal two charges were dropped, obstruction and giving false information. I am just speculating that it's quite possible one or both of those dropped charges had to do with his alibi and perhaps other information he provided that was false. And I'm waiting on DNA results too.

I feel like this has been lost sight of recently, so I just want to reiterate that RL may or may not be involved even if he is not BG. LE has been very clear that BG is presumed to be a participant in the murders and that they do not know how many participants there were. Or, if they do know, they are deliberately obfuscating that fact to further the investigation.

I have drawn no conclusions about RL. I doubt that he is BG, but I can't rule it out because the photo contains so little information. That said, I don't think that automatically excludes him from having been a participant in the crime.

I am withholding my judgment on RL, regardless of how much derision I may face for doing so.

it looks like a camo hat.

When I look at BG's images I see a good head of hair, a definite part in the middle of his head (imo), a slight cowlick near his crown, bangs combed forward, sides are trimmed above the ears and back goes lower than ear level but can't see how far. The color (imo) looks like it could be either dark blond/lighter brown (not a lot of difference in the two) and I wouldn't rule out the possibly of there being some gray mixed in.

MOO.

Oh - then I am sorry. I didn't realize it was scanner related.
Thank you

In that image it looks like BG is wearing some kind of hockey mask

attachment.php
It looks like a scarf/cloth pulled up over his mouth and nose. IMO

What if bg was on a bicycle? Easy to hide and unassuming, possibly. In my town everyone is on bikes and scooters. Not sure if adults on bikes dressed like this is normal.

just one possible means of transportation

I'm no expert, far from it....but I've been cycling since I first learned at age 7. That guy does NOT look like he rides a bicycle.

If I didn't know better I would think they were cowboy boots.
Replying to myself to add some clarity. I think that in the photos NIN put up of RL I think that RL is wearing cowboy boots. But I don't think BG is.

Why would anyone manipulate a photo of the property owner to look like the suspect? It looks a bit like paper dolls.
or, could it be that RL looks like the suspect? They certainly carry themselves in the same manner. The comparison pic shows that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie