IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no expert, far from it....but I've been cycling since I first learned at age 7. That guy does NOT look like he rides a bicycle.

I don't happen to think bg is as heavy as first appears, if that's what you mean.
However there are all kinds that ride bikes. I'm not talking the kind that ride for races here with spandex.
Eta
Im not even sure that's what he did, just thinking of something else to discuss

Of course I know that LE wants the suspect, more then me? Not so much I would say equally.
I am not going to be willfully blind either here, I'm thinking public safety and what do I need to be on a look out for to keep my daughter safe.
I have the right to start asking for more from them.
LE revealing MORE to you or anyone else for that matter may compromise the investigation possibly causing a safety threat! If there was a public safety threat trust that you and your community would be alerted by LE.

I would love to move on but I just can't yet! ;) With regards to his alibi, we do not know if it checked out. Because in the recent plea deal two charges were dropped, obstruction and giving false information. I am just speculating that it's quite possible one or both of those dropped charges had to do with his alibi and perhaps other information he provided that was false. And I'm waiting on DNA results too.
that could be. LE would not discuss the plea deal.

I don't happen to think bg is as heavy as first appears, if that's what you mean.
However there are all kinds that ride bikes. I'm not talking the kind that ride for races here with spandex.
Eta
Im not even sure that's what he did, just thinking of something else to discuss

A few things from the Bridge Guy (BG) still image that stands out: He's clearly weighted down by all sorts of things hidden under his jacket and maybe even in his pants. That would throw off his balance if he came by bicycle and that is some heavy, wooded terrain from what I have read (where the kidnapping/murders occurred).

His long jeans would make it difficult for cycling, because as any cyclist knows-- jeans often get caught in the bicycle chain. MOO, he's dressed for a long hike and is able to wait outdoors for long periods of time as he waits for the right victim(s) to come along. I'm hoping the area was searched methodically for any cigarette butts as they might have yielded saliva and possible DNA. I can see him waiting in the woods for hours at a time (like a hunter in a tree stand) and smoking cigarette after cigarette.

LE revealing MORE to you or anyone else for that matter may compromise the investigation possibly causing a safety threat! If there was a public safety threat trust that you and your community would be alerted by LE.
Did you see where I said I feel that they can do so without giving away too much information?
I can't trust that I would be informed because you tell me to trust you. I'm sure there is plenty hidden. It's just my opinion and I will defend it, scroll and roll if you don't feel the same.

BBM: Neither of those 2 things were in anyway part of the PV charge against RL.

I would love to move on but I just can't yet! ;) With regards to his alibi, we do not know if it checked out. Because in the recent plea deal two charges were dropped, obstruction and giving false information. I am just speculating that it's quite possible one or both of those dropped charges had to do with his alibi and perhaps other information he provided that was false. And I'm waiting on DNA results too.

Accusing people that have been arrested for unrelated matters can also compromise the investigation. I remember LE specifically saying exactly that early on. LE said something about other people not wanting to come forward because SM is crucifying others that have been questioned. (or arrested on unrelated matters)

A few things from the Bridge Guy (BG) still image that stands out: He's clearly weighted down by all sorts of things hidden under his jacket and maybe even in his pants. That would throw off his balance if he came by bicycle and that is some heavy, wooded terrain from what I have read (where the kidnapping/murders occurred).

His long jeans would make it difficult for cycling, because as any cyclist knows-- jeans often get caught in the bicycle chain.

Yes, I agree he's got plenty stuffed it's all I can really see in bg photos.
However, a bike can get in and be left off a trail. I used to bike in the blue ridge mountains. I'm in a major beach town or city so I see all types on bikes in jeans even showing their underwear and baggy.

I have no clue about bringing all that stuff with him on a bike, maybe in a bag?
really have no idea I'm on the fence as it's a possibility

Can someone put RL's face on BG too, and then for sure it will be him.

Sorry, I'm just not understanding why there are so many altered and manipulated pictures of BG and RL being posted.

I understand we're here to sleuth, but it would probably be better to sleuth what we actually have and not pictures that have to be manipulated into making someone look different than they actually are.

IDK, maybe it helps some people and that's great, but IMO it's a bit weird.

Did not mean to upset anyone with the comparison (bridge photo). I was just trying to show, how RL would look on the bridge taken from a video with similar pose and similar lighting. Honestly, RL may just be a big red herring in this case.
All IMO

-Nin

Thank you for clarifying that. I had (wrongly) thought that the woman that was on the trail that afternoon had said she saw a couple and a man in black.

CME did state that she saw a man by himself. This article, the only one I have seen that mentions it, doesn't identify the man in any other way so it may be an assumption that he was the MIB.

Did not mean to upset anyone with the comparison (bridge photo). I was just trying to show, how RL would look on the bridge taken from a video with similar pose and similar lighting. Honestly, RL may just be a big red herring in this case.
All IMO

-Nin

I'm not upset at all, Nin...I really enjoy your posts. Like I said, maybe those pics help other people and that's great. It's just not my cup of tea. I like to deal with what we actually have.

He was arrested for PV that had -0- to do with the deaths of AW and LG.

ETA: The obstruction and false informing were from the 2014 OWI case. Nothing about AW and LG.

What do you mean that they weren't part of the PV charge? What were they part of? Or am I misreading?

What happens in the scanner thread stays in the scanner thread--but everyone really should make sure to read it. moo

Yes, I agree he's got plenty stuffed it's all I can really see in bg photos.
However, a bike can get in and be left off a trail. I used to bike in the blue ridge mountains. I'm in a major beach town or city so I see all types on bikes in jeans even showing their underwear and baggy.

I have no clue about bringing all that stuff with him on a bike, maybe in a bag?
really have no idea I'm on the fence as it's a possibility

Agreed--- anything is possible and should not be ruled out. He may have come by bicycle. Quiet, easily hidden and more mobile than a vehicle. Leaves less trace evidence like tire tracks from a heavy truck or SUV.

What happens in the scanner thread stays in the scanner thread--but everyone really should make sure to read it. moo

I did and it still doesn't change my opinion.

Hello fellow members and guests. I am newbie here, but I have been following the case closely since its inception. I enjoy reading what everyone says and I have learned a lot from you guys. Disclaimer, the following is all IMO.

I don’t have much of a background in law or crime, but I have had experience in psychology and sociology in the past. I was introduced to crime in the famous movie Silence of the Lambs. In this case, I think it is good to go back to the beginning.

What is it that the BG sought? What was his purpose for doing this? He could have been anywhere that day but he chose that location. Could it have been the location, or was it that he had targeted one of them from a past encounter? The girls didn’t know him because LG recorded him. If she knew him, she would have said his name at some point. LE would have heard this as well since they have the video and the case would be a lot further along. But, he could have seen them somewhere else. Perhaps, there in earlier days. Does anyone know how often the girls went there? When was the last time?

The physical description of the BG has been discussed thoroughly, so I will focus on the voice.

The BG had a cold, commanding type voice. The words came off as though he was not out of control, but that he was in charge and in command of the situation. He had the presence of an older man that wasn’t afraid of what he had coming. He had sought this out.

I do think he is, more likely than not, to be in his 40s. This crime required the energy of someone younger and in better shape than RL. The scary part is that he did this so well with only one slip up that we know about being the phone/video evidence. Although, assuming he didn’t fool with the phones, LE had no way of tracking him and they didn’t get any fingerprints from him off the phones.

Great first post, TonyD and Welcome!!

:welcome: :goodpost::welcome4:

He was arrested for PV that had -0- to do with the deaths of AW and LG.

ETA: The obstruction and false informing were from the 2014 OWI case. Nothing about AW and LG.

Why would he file a plea in 2017 for a 2014 charge? I'm inclined to think that these were new charges unless it's expressly stated otherwise. I do think the charges are in relation to the PV rather than the murders, though. Although it's possible they are tangentially related to the murders as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd