Found Deceased OK - Tommy Eastep, 30, Lake Eufaula, 7 July 2013

In my opinion
I find this case very similar to the molly and colt case.

1) they both disappeared randomly very close to each other on the same day

2) they were both assumed to be on drugs (meth)

3) A vehicle was found abandoned

4) neither colt, molly, or tommys cellphones were found.

5) I believe correct me if I'm wrong no finger prints were found on either car

Is it even possible that tommy could have known someone in love county? I know the sheriff was found to be selling or making it in his home. To me I think if a police officer had anything to do with a crime having dealt with so many with their job they would know to how to leave things to make it look a certain way.

This is all opinion and just things I've been thinking. I live in oklahoma actually just moved back to okc from southern oklahoma so I'm similar with these areas.

If one wanted to go down the rabbit hole on this case, a good place to start would be the Irish Mob Gang, Indian Brotherhood gang, or similar organized drug rings.

http://newsok.com/article/5509805

That potts guy, well he is interesting if anyone wants to bark up that tree , however they might need a search and rescue to get them down and they might not want to call one from Oklahoma to do that job.

I think Tommy met up with a bad date , deep in my brain I do think the area his truck was found is important in relation to why he/or someone parked it there. Which might not have been his connection to the place but other peoples. Possible it is a way back distant connection to the area ,with it being a new connection to Tommy.

The areas of interest are not that far off from each other. Tommy is/was from Blanchard OK, Tommy's truck found in Holdenville OK, Tommy missing from Eufuala OK area, Colt and Molly Missing from Wilson/Ardmore area.... All within a hundred miles give or take. Did just read this am that the Sheriff in the Molly Miller case resigned today after having been indited on several charges. Hopefully answers are coming soon on that case.

That potts guy, well he is interesting if anyone wants to bark up that tree , however they might need a search and rescue to get them down and they might not want to call one from Oklahoma to do that job.

I think Tommy met up with a bad date , deep in my brain I do think the area his truck was found is important in relation to why he/or someone parked it there. Which might not have been his connection to the place but other peoples. Possible it is a way back distant connection to the area ,with it being a new connection to Tommy.

The area where his truck was found if deeply hidden in a remote area. The only reason the truck stopped there, is due to the road being impassable at that point. I do no think Tommy drove down that road. I think his truck was dumped back there to be hidden. It is not in an area where one would go to meet someone for something.. IMO

The areas of interest are not that far off from each other. Tommy is/was from Blanchard OK, Tommy's truck found in Holdenville OK, Tommy missing from Eufuala OK area, Colt and Molly Missing from Wilson/Ardmore area.... All within a hundred miles give or take. Did just read this am that the Sheriff in the Molly Miller case resigned today after having been indited on several charges. Hopefully answers are coming soon on that case.
You are correct he did resign. However being suspended he's still receiving pay. I've always though of molly and colt with this case. It could be just a coincidence.

You are correct he did resign. However being suspended he's still receiving pay. I've always though of molly and colt with this case. It could be just a coincidence.

I just can not shake the feeling it is involved. We basically know the who in the Molly Miller and Colt Haynes case and most likely the why of it as well. I we wanted to put an even bigger conspiracy theory hat on it we could add Peggy McGuire to the mix. She is missing from the same area Tommy had visited that weekend. Her case is probably domestic violence tho.. but one never knows..... The Eastep's and the Miller's have become friends and advocates for the missing in Oklahoma, I am sure they have hashed out the details over and over. But... The Eastep's seem reluctant to consider the drug angle.

I just can not shake the feeling it is involved. We basically know the who in the Molly Miller and Colt Haynes case and most likely the why of it as well. I we wanted to put an even bigger conspiracy theory hat on it we could add Peggy McGuire to the mix. She is missing from the same area Tommy had visited that weekend. Her case is probably domestic violence tho.. but one never knows..... The Eastep's and the Miller's have become friends and advocates for the missing in Oklahoma, I am sure they have hashed out the details over and over. But... The Eastep's seem reluctant to consider the drug angle.

They are reluctant to consider the drug angle because it could hurt Tommy's image or they may know something we don't.

Would you mind elaborating a little bit more? You seem to know something that I don't. What are you referring to when you say it could be a new connection to Tommy?

Would you mind elaborating a little bit more? You seem to know something that I don't. What are you referring to when you say it could be a new connection to Tommy?

I mean the connection to the location of the truck is not connected to Tommy ,but I do think it is connected to the person or people who put it there.

The Potts name mentioned in the article you posted was interesting to me due to the other cases where the name comes up ,including to one search and rescue group from OK. I have seen a few cases where the surname is listed and after a while it seems hard to ignore. However it is just a name.

I have been thinking about the case a lot lately. Here is my latest hypothesis given what I know about the situation.

Tommy overdosed on drugs while out with his friends and died. His friends panicked since the associated drugs were illegal and hid his body. They then took his truck and parked it in the middle of nowhere.

Supporting Evidence: He checked himself into an ER after doing drugs the previous year's July 4th weekend. The family can verify this, but I know this happened.

Yes I think drugs were definitely involved in the end for Tommy. I'd probably not call these people friends who panicked. I think he left the party, after having been asked to leave, probably went in search of someplace, someone to finish up the night. They had to have picked him up, as his parents saw his truck when they got back to the motel. OR he just went out after they came back. Do we know if his room was cleared of his stuff? I feel like if we knew who the major drug dealers were at that time that would lead to more information. I from the area but I won't pike around in those towns.

Yes I think drugs were definitely involved in the end for Tommy. I'd probably not call these people friends who panicked. I think he left the party, after having been asked to leave, probably went in search of someplace, someone to finish up the night. They had to have picked him up, as his parents saw his truck when they got back to the motel. OR he just went out after they came back. Do we know if his room was cleared of his stuff? I feel like if we knew who the major drug dealers were at that time that would lead to more information. I from the area but I won't pike around in those towns.

I am from the a town west of there and I am like you: I won't poke around in these towns either.

Surely the family has his recent cell phone records and ping information. There has to have been some sort of lead that was developed from these records. Based on information I have seen thus far, I have a feeling that the family and/or LE has more information than hasn't been released to the public. I'm sure someone who was involved has been interviewed at this point. This is just my guess.

The family has to know whether his room was cleared. I wonder why they didn't specify. If I remember correctly, there wasn't a luggage of clothes in the truck so his room must have still contained his belongings. He could have taken them back to Blanchard, but I doubt that given that they saw his truck at the hotel later.

This is from the family, and I hope it helps solve this.......
Update: 3/22/17
Today we met with our new OSBI agent assigned to Tommys case. We were very pleased with his outlook and future plans and are hopeful for new leads in the case. So thankful to Steve Brookman, Criminalistics Administrator with the OSBI for setting up this meeting for us. Prayers please as our search for answers continue!

The family of Tommy Raymond Eastep would like to announce that today, April 9th, 2017, our family received word that skeletal remains were found near the area where Tommy's truck was found over 3 years ago. The Medical Examiner confirmed this evening that those remains are, in fact, those of our Tommy.
We want to thank all of you who have shared his story, searched, supported, and fervently prayed for us through this difficult time.
Our hearts are heavy with grief and we are weary. Please continue to pray for us as we begin to heal. We ask that you please respect our privacy during the coming weeks and months.
Details regarding a memorial service will be posted at a later date. Thank you Clint and Nikki Eastep

I was just reading this on their FB page. I'm glad this family can finally lay him to rest but they must be hurting today. Still so many questions.

I wonder how long it will take to get a cause of death?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just re-reading this thread last week, thinking about him and his family. Glad he's been found.

The family of Tommy Raymond Eastep would like to announce that today, April 9th, 2017, our family received word that skeletal remains were found near the area where Tommy's truck was found over 3 years ago. The Medical Examiner confirmed this evening that those remains are, in fact, those of our Tommy.
We want to thank all of you who have shared his story, searched, supported, and fervently prayed for us through this difficult time.
Our hearts are heavy with grief and we are weary. Please continue to pray for us as we begin to heal. We ask that you please respect our privacy during the coming weeks and months.
Details regarding a memorial service will be posted at a later date. Thank you Clint and Nikki Eastep

I thought they had executed several searches in that area. I wonder how far off he was from his truck.

Sounds like a suicide or drug deal gone wrong.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back