IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet a murderer still walks free while an old man will probably die in prison who had the horrific unfortunately to have two beautiful young girls murdered on his property.
RL is paying a harsh price for his mistakes and people are still IMHO spending time trying to convince others he is still a suspect.Didn't LE just say he wasn't a suspect?

I don't think it's worth discussing quote marks. RL is not a suspect the Sheriff said. IMO RL will never be cleared because only a court can do that .e.g.when and if LE catch the murderer.

Unfortunately that may never happen , 8 weeks in and it's very quiet.

I am amazed that LE have not spoken out again as people will lose interest in this case so if they have more audio then release it before people lose interest.

A friend tries to explain RL's statement. Not sure it helps.

1:28 PM, Apr 10, 2017
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...ner-sentenced-in-charges-unrelated-to-murders

"In the courtroom, he said to the judge, "Maybe in the future no one will be murdered in my backyard.”

A friend of Logan's offered this explanation about his statement, "I think he was very stressed over that and upset and he probably did need a beer, I know I would, I would need more than one, so I think he did."

Logan is not facing any charges in connection with the girls’ disappearance or murders. The Carroll County sheriff said he is "still involved" with the investigation, but is not considered a suspect."

Just throwing this out there:

BG must be supremely confident. On the day he approached Abby and Libby wasn't he concerned that they:

Might have had had cell Phones?
Might have had pepper spray?
Might have been actively using a Go Pro?

I don't think it's worth discussing quote marks. RL is not a suspect the Sheriff said. IMO RL will never be cleared because only a court can do that .e.g.when and if LE catch the murderer.

If LE announced there was no evidence found in RL's house, that he was not a DNA match to the scene, or they were clearing him, I would no longer consider him a possibility. If he might be involved--who knows how? a driver, an accomplice, a witness, or so on--then it sounds like they haven't cleared him simply bc he isn't cleared at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we are to treat him as a POI, not a suspect. There is a difference. I'm not seeing anyone coming out and accusing him of murder. But alot of us think there is room for complicity. Apparently so does LE or they wouldn't have been watching him closely enough to catch him out on probation violations, and also serve a PC SW on him.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Well, in one of first posts in this thread it states that RL is not a POI. I'm not sure what that statement means any more, tbh.

In my opinion, because LE searched his house and property, bc they said they wanted to clear him or look at him closer, and because they haven't yet cleared him, he could still end up being connected to the crime.

I don't think Websleuths would be much of "sleuths" if they didn't consider the person whose property the girls were found on, who police got a probable cause search warrant for, who has dui violations and a protection order, who injected himself into the media, who left out parts of his alibi etc.

It's totally inappropriate if anyone says RL is the killer or asserts this to be true. It's not. It's all theory. But if people are just considering the evidence related to a person WS allows us to sleuth, then no one has the right to squash people's opinions just bc they are different than their own.

Well said, totally agree!!!! R-E-S-P-E-C-T :)

But, "Still involved" is in quotations. The not a suspect part is not. This is why we are all arguing around here.

He is still involved because it happened on his property.
But he is not a suspect.

Good point.

nin, i don't know the origin of the comparison photo in the rubber boots but could you tell me if it was altered to show similar mannerisms? i.e. the way he carries himself.

It's the point at which the theory holds that he would do this on his own property and just leave the victims to be found there, when hiding his PV seems to have been nerve-wracking enough for him, that I cannot see RL figuring into this. And also because I believe this crime far exceeds in nature anything RL would be inclined to do.

Where is there any reference to his sweating out his PV? He wasn’t too scared going merrily on his way even having a beer while out and about.

How do you know what RL is inclined to do? His long record does not imply he is law abiding.

Why leave them on his property?

He thinks he is above the law.

He was drinking and didn’t consider the consequences- again.

moo,imo

I agree, just look how grainy the picture/video is because of the distance, you cannot see much details from that far. It is possible that he didn't noticed that he was being recorded. MOO.

I wonder whether he knew he wouldn't be recognized because of the distance and his outfit ....

I would like to have him dressed like a paper doll with changing outfits but I for my part am not able to do this.

He is still involved because it happened on his property.
But he is not a suspect.

Eileen, where did you see LE saying the reason he is still involved is because it was on his property? I haven't read that yet.

Well, in one of first posts in this thread it states that RL is not a POI. I'm not sure what that statement means any more, tbh.

Tricia posted on the first few posts that due to the SW on March 17 he was open to discussion. There is a photo of the property on SW day in her post if anyone wants to reread it or bump it.

The last article I posted was just updated:

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...ner-sentenced-in-charges-unrelated-to-murders

In the courtroom Monday, he said to the judge,"Maybe in the future no one will be murdered in my backyard.”

A friend of Logan's offered this explanation about his statement: "I think he was very stressed over that and upset and he probably did need a beer, I know I would, I would need more than one, so I think he did."

And yet a murderer still walks free while an old man will probably die in prison who had the horrific unfortunately to have two beautiful young girls murdered on his property.
RL is paying a harsh price for his mistakes and people are still IMHO spending time trying to convince others he is still a suspect.Didn't LE just say he wasn't a suspect?
Well summed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member