Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there are any mafia connections at all in this case, they would be with RB's family IMO. RB at his age wouldn't just be able to walk into such an underworld without some connections.

Violent youth gangs take control of streets
DRIVE-by beatings and random 'swarming' attacks by teens armed with knives and poles are leaving a bloody trail across southeast Queensland.

This week's meat cleaver attack by a gang of youths at a Brisbane boys' college is the latest major episode illustrating youth violence is becoming more blatant and unpredictable
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...k=52320be1adb5042fe135e9a387a440aa-1492058701

I think you will find that below is what we were working with as a starting point:

Timeline of disappearance:

March 7

• Sam Thompson leaves his apartment at Albion in Brisbane's north about 9:20am in his orange 2016 Ford Mustang
  • Dashcam footage shows his car heading north on Sandgate Road through Nundah about 10:45am
  • The car is spotted again at Deep Water Bend Reserve at Bald Hills at 1:00pm, remaining there until the following day
March 8

• The car is sighted on Tweed Coast Road in Wooyung, in northern New South Wales, about 7:30pm
March 9

• Mr Thompson's car is found abandoned on Tweed Coast Road
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-03-30/man-charged-with-murder-of-samuel-thompson/8401478

Your time line is missing the CCTV sighting from the residence on Kluver st near Deepwater Bend in mid afternoon when the white chysler was tailing ST ;)

I don't think that's quite right South Aussie. I know you posted a link before; do you still have it handy to post again please? I don't have time to check into it now, but I can probably look it up tonight or tomorrow. I don't think negligence or the "objective" should-have-known test is sufficient mens rea for murder. But I know different states have different provisions and I'm more familiar with Victorian law. From memory, it's either intention, or knowledge that the action would be likely to result in death or grievous bodily harm. And in Queensland I think there are felony-murder type rules as well.

In QLD its if the offender intends to cause the death of the person killed or endanger human life, grievous bodily harm is mentioned too. this can be found in the criminal code 1899 sect 302 in the QLD consolidated acts www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/qld/consol_act

Police found a crime scene at RB's house, and that is very good evidence someone was murdered there. And god only knows what else they found? Sam's body also tells a story.
yes i have been constantly wondering what the 'items of interest' were that they mentioned but now i can't find the media statement that it was mentioned in? I was theorising it was the original set of tools that RB had for his wemo business, even Sams' personal items such as clothing, wallet, phone etc?

If there are any mafia connections at all in this case, they would be with RB's family IMO. RB at his age wouldn't just be able to walk into such an underworld without some connections.

yes this is what im wondering

yes i have been constantly wondering what the 'items of interest' were that they mentioned but now i can't find the media statement that it was mentioned in? I was theorising it was the original set of tools that RB had for his wemo business, even Sams' personal items such as clothing, wallet, phone etc?

Yes you could be right about the tools, and hopefully as the case moves along we will find out more.
We only i think to date know about the acid, tomahawk, and i think posters mentioned about a floor sander.
And i think police were searching a waterway there perhaps for a murder weapon, after they recovered ST. But don't really know what they were looking for?
I still wonder if a gun was involved, but that is just speculation on my part. Although i don't know if he was shot with a gun that police would have stated that due to the ongoing investigation?

Many of our local members have stopped posting on this thread...
I really do miss them... so quiet now..:tos: ? maybe
Hopefully they will come back again soon...

Yes you could be right about the tools, and hopefully as the case moves along we will find out more.
We only i think to date know about the acid, tomahawk, and i think posters mentioned about a floor sander.
And i think police were searching a waterway there perhaps for a murder weapon, after they recovered ST. But don't really know what they were looking for?
I still wonder if a gun was involved, but that is just speculation on my part. Although i don't know if he was shot with a gun that police would have stated that due to the ongoing investigation?
Don't forget the mattock

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...s/news-story/b6e1c68863baf19e169dbb7c68314612

Sent from my GT-I9205 using Tapatalk

Many of our local members have stopped posting on this thread...
I really do miss them... so quiet now..:tos: ? maybe
Hopefully they will come back again soon...

I'm still here [emoji4] just back at work this week lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have often wondered if RB could have mafia connections to have been dealing at such a young age as has been suggested.

This is an interesting article on how much they control the drug trade in Australia.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ontrol-60-percent-Australia-s-drug-trade.html

I know a lot of the older ones in Melbourne, Aus. have died now, but probably still goes on. Not surprising though seeing as the whole world is run by a criminal cabal. All the corruptness that goes on with it too.

The only time I recall reading about items of interest was in this article. Not sure if this is what you are referring to?

When asked whether any items of interest had been found during Saturday's search in Bald Hills, a police spokesperson responded with "nothing that we would be willing to release at this stage".
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...on-new-south-wales-coast-20170310-guvru6.html

And the only other mention of items of interest/evidence I can find is when police stated they wanted to be careful that they did not miss any evidence when they unearthed the 'evidence' of Sam's remains.

"It will take several days to identify as we have to go slowly and carefully to treat the remains with respect and there may also be more evidence," he said.
https://www.dailymercury.com.au/news/body-found-caboolture-search-samuel-thompson/3162347/

And welcome to the forum, Sashka! :)

I have often wondered if RB could have mafia connections to have been dealing at such a young age as has been suggested.

This is an interesting article on how much they control the drug trade in Australia.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ontrol-60-percent-Australia-s-drug-trade.html

I think its difficult to fathom that RB was 13 when he started with drug trafficking. Probably small scale stuff IMO.
There is nothing that has been confirmed about any drug trafficking in this case, and that could be because police don't have evidence of it. Not to say it wasn't going on, but if proven i would think it would add to the murder charges.

What about this slant:

ST was peddling Italian goods for RB, the home invasion was not connected to RB but they stole goods that ST was supposed to be moving on for RB (has anyone ever valued the watches and clothes?)

RB is annoyed that ST owes him for the goods that were stolen, ST doesn't see it as a big deal, its only a few watches, RB gets increasingly mad, a fight breaks out at his house on the 7th, gets out of control, AD is there, gets involved, escalates and next thing ST is accidently killed.. The guys panic and hence the chaotic cover up?

im just picking up a mafia vibe connection in this case for some reason
i think mainly because rb seems so invisible in sm and msm, maybe protected?
and the rumours of amphetamine dealing, torture, cashed up 20year olds, rbs early dealing age, italian families and trips to italy, buying expensive italian luxury items, it could seem like a glamorous lifestyle and easy money for these boys?
it will be interesting to see who rbs legal team are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member