Police find suspect Steven Stephens in Facebook Live homicide dead in Erie PA

We need Steve to turn himself in

Right now there are 2 families hurting, the family of the victim and people who care about Steve

Want this to end with as much peace as possible, want Steve to turn himself in

FBI working with Cleveland Police

Steve has a relationship with clergy, urges him to call them

Currently NO OTHER locations, NO OTHER victims tied to Steve. Locations mentioned in his video have been checked

Chief of police tells Stevens to call his clergy and to turn himself in.

Chief says no other victims that they know of. Stevens claimed to kill 13 others but police have found no other victims.

Chief no need for any other bloodshed.

Officers are almost tripled up looking for Stevens

Nothing is on lock down but asking people to be vigilant

Nothing is on lockdown right now, but we are asking for vigilance. He is in a white Ford Fusion with temp tags (I think he said it was a lease to own= it is so quiet its hard to hear)

Tlyca, am I allowed to post them?

Please do not post the videos made by the suspect. They are out there. I don't recommend viewing them but what you do is your business. But we will not be linking them here. This man clearly craves attention. It is why he chose to do it live on Facebook. We won't be feeding his sickness by giving them play here.

My opinion only....Why do I feel a lack of urgency coming from this presser in such a seemingly urgent situation?

White Ford Fusion, temp tags. Listed in Steve's name

In touch with a lot of Steve's family and friends. They're all trying to find him, get in touch with him.

Checked hundreds of leads. Nothing else that's happened today is connected to him.

Don't approach him, if you see him call 911

Chief asks everyone to be careful and to watch out for each other.

Look for the vehicle.

They are in touch with a lot of Stevens family and friends. All working to try and get him to turn himself in.

Already checked hundreds of leads. Nothing connects Stevens to anything else but the Facebook shooting.

DO NOT APPROACH

Please do not post the videos made by the suspect. They are out there. I don't recommend viewing them but what you do is your business. But we will not be linking them here. This man clearly craves attention. It is why he chose to do it live on Facebook. We won't be feeding his sickness by giving them play here.

The videos are included in the heavy article linked on page 1

Please watch out for one another. If you see something suspicious report it.

City is NOT on lockdown.

Chief: They don't know if Stevens has left the area or is still in town.

There have been no sightings of Stevens since they started looking for him.

He picked out a random person to kill. They don't know why Stevens picked him

And done---- Looked like someone in the front row was visibly shaken when they were leaving. I wonder if that is a family member or a fraternity brother.

The videos are included in the heavy article linked on page 1
Yes, they are linked in the article but no direct links to them or embedding them here. I should have been clearer. :blush:

Press Conference Over.

What we know:

Stevens chose a random elderly man to kill live on Facebook

No one has since him since

Police have not found any other victims even thought Stevens said he has killed 13 others

Police are almost tripled up as they continue to look for Stevens.

Asked everyone to be extra careful and do not approach Stevens if you see him.

Police are working with Steven's girlfriend, his mother and other family and friends to find him

I am sure the girlfriend was the first person they tried to find, but I have heard no confirmation of her or his mother being safe and unharmed, have y'all? I reeeeally hope they are all ok! Such a day of family and peace that he chose to inflcit such tragedy and harm!

I have to say when I read his post about killing others, I didn't get the feeling he meant today! He could be behind some of the many missing in Cleveland. He said something about he had not been keeping count, but he will today. That sounds like history or something previously, unless I am misunderstanding

Hes a coward, i think hes either sitting in his car with a bullet in his head, self inflicted or hell go with suicide by cop. I think if he as so bad we would be hearing about other shootings. imo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back