Found Safe MO - B S, 22, Springfield, 15 April 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
B disappeared Saturday morning in the area of the Briarwood Mobile Home Park off of Farm Road 156.

She is not from this area, but was staying with family at their home in Briarwood.

B may have some cognitive disabilities & reportedly has the mental capacity of a 9 year old.

She is 5'7", 130 pounds. Family members say she has dark hair and was last seen wearing dark clothing.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155110167280119&id=30293425118

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=623736147817097&id=169944953196221

The sheriff’s office reports searchers are looking in wooded areas between Republic and Springfield, and at his point, searchers admit she could be anywhere. Family tells KY3 News they think it's a possibility she could have been taken. They’re concerned because S’s health could be at risk because of medication she needs.

B may have some cognitive issues and the mentality of a young child. B is not originally from this region and unfamiliar with the area.

http://www.ky3.com/content/news/Searchers-spend-second-day-looking-for-missing-woman-419574333.html

Thank you, LisaWL7TR, for the thread.

I'm very worried for this woman. Hoping for good news.

This is local for me. We have has severe storms this weekend and more coming this week. I know there are searchers out there, I was out of town this weekend and did not get all information. This is a scary situation as she can be anywhere or be picked up and taken away. Will see what else I can find out.

The James River Road that you see on the map connects to I -44. This is a major thruway. Takes you to St Louis and Oklahoma, also attaches to 65 which runs to northern Missouri all the way south into Harrison AR and beyond.

Greene County sheriff just announced that she has been located!!

Investigators say a woman saw her walking inside the parking lot shortly after noon. Deputies found her inside a trailer home with three people. All three of them have been taken into custody for questioning. Sterling is hospitalized, but investigators say she had no visible signs of trauma.

Investigators still do not know if she was inside the trailer park the entire time or if she came back Monday.

Deputies searched for two days in that same area.

Just heard that KY3 will be talking more about this story on the news at 10:00PM. The broadcasters mentioned the men possibly luring the female in and assaulting her.

An illegal immigrant and another man who live in the trailer park where a 22-year-old woman disappeared last Saturday are charged with kidnapping and raping her.

b1431e377b067995041ae493b6c45992.jpg

I'm not sure how to contact a mod.

More info / media link from KSPR:

http://www.kspr.com/content/news/419764683.html

Prosecutors filed five charges against Lopez-Lara: two counts of first-degree rape, two counts of first-degree kidnapping, and first-degree sexual abuse. One rape charge and one kidnapping charge, however, are “in the alternative.” That means Lopez-Lara will only face one or the other of each charge, depending on which ones fit the facts of the case, as determined by a judge or jury.

The “in the alternative” rape charge is dependent on finding the woman “was incapable of consent because of a lack of mental capacity to authorize the sexual intercourse and this mental capacity was manifest or known the defendant.” The “in the alternative” kidnapping charge is dependent on finding that the victim “was incapacitated.”

In both rape charges, the penalties are the same: life prison sentences (figured at 30 years in Missouri) and at least 85 percent of the sentence has to be served before a convict is eligible for parole. In both kidnapping charges, the penalties are the same: up to 15 years in prison, and at least 85 percent of the sentence has to be served before a convict is eligible for parole. The penalty for first-degree sexual abuse is a prison sentence up to 10 years.

Horrible situation for her, and one was an illegal man, needs to be deported. IMO

WOW...so glad she was found alive, but man oh man, I don't like what she endured those few days she was missing :( :( :(

Thanks to all for changing her name to initials. I really appreciate and respect how Websleuths protects victims this way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back