IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what the rules are and I'm not using names. Has anyone noticed if you type in Delphi on the SO registry that several look like they could be BG? The nose and facial hair around the mouth.

I don't know but I feel like I see ten BGs a day. And that's just running errands. So I guess my ultimate opinion so far is that I have no idea what BG looks like. It's like trying to find a specific goldfish in a tank full imo. But I hope someone can recognize him. All IMO always

In my opinion a SA is what it is and I don't understand why it would point LE's attention away from anyone. Neither would the manner of death or the level of violence. IMO that would be a backward way of investigating where the type of crime was made to fit only certain suspects. Sadly murder is murder and it's certainly not ever a kind and considerate act.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Actually that is what the FBI unit that works to develop a suspect profile does. After all there is a level of violence against a person, I'm thinking here dismemberment, etc, that only fits a certain type of suspect. A lot of people who might be able to knock someone on the head or strangle in an escalation of anger are not capable of going farther. I do not think it is right to say that just because someone is capable of losing control and killing someone they are equally capable of dismemberment.
Another possibility is if they were killed with a specific type of weapon like a bow. (This actually fits one of my theories so I will use it here.) It would direct toward a certain type of suspect if that were the case.

I promise you, there is no hat or hood. There is a dark shadow being cast over the left side of his face/head, our right side looking straight on at him. Making things appear like something is on his head. The right side of his head "our left looking straight on" is clearly visible, uncovered, you can see he has a full head of brown hair.

This guy has benefited enormously from the blind luck of this image being distorted by a shadow seemingly cast in the perfect place over part of his head/face. He does not have a hat or hood on, he doesn't have glasses on.

I'm sorry to keep harping on this unpopular opinion but I am certain, he isn't wearing anything on his head and if you study it you'll see it also.

Instead of viewing it as a hat or hood, look at it as a shadow being cast over the left side of his head, almost looks like the state of Florida starting at the back left side of his head and pointing down almost between his eyes at the tip.

Once you realize that it's a shadow you start to see there isn't anything on his head except a head full of hair. It changes the image to a much more detailed shot of what this guy looks like.

If we go with the theory that it's hair, isn't that part of his hair blown down over the forehead? The part people think is a ball cap rim looks like hair blown down. At least to me.

I've been surprised actually at the number of people I've spoken to who either aren't familiar with this case at all, unless they maybe heard about it when it first happened and didn't give it much further thought, or who've heard about it but haven't seen or really looked at the images. I say I'm surprised because I live in Ky & we're just across the river from Indiana. I guess maybe its because I've been following it so closely, plus I'm on here a lot reading and just assumed there would be few people who didn't know about it. Because of this I've been making sure to mention this case to everyone I chat with and making sure to show the pics too.

jmo

I still think the seizing of Abby is caught on that video, LE was hoping they would not have to release any more video, they sure wouldn't want to show that if they didn't have to. That would bother me to see. That would have happened at a distance far enough away from Libby that she could have ran. She didn't, she couldn't leave Abby. IMO.

This is exactly what I think.

I've been surprised actually at the number of people I've spoken to who either aren't familiar with this case at all, unless they maybe heard about it when it first happened and didn't give it much further thought, or who've heard about it but haven't seen or really looked at the images. I say I'm surprised because I live in Ky & we're just across the river from Indiana. I guess maybe its because I've been following it so closely, plus I'm on here a lot reading and just assumed there would be few people who didn't know about it.
I'm your neighbor in TN and I was just as surprised at how no one I knew personally had heard about this. So I had to tell them. I so happened to find it just lurking around here on WS. Someone mentioned on another topic.

I still think the seizing of Abby is caught on that video, LE was hoping they would not have to release any more video, they sure wouldn't want to show that if they didn't have to. That would bother me to see. That would have happened at a distance far enough away from Libby that she could have ran. She didn't, she couldn't leave Abby. IMO.

I agree with this , we can see a bit of grey in one of the BG photos which makes no sense unless it's one of the girls and we know it's not Libby.

It is. And it shows how much we see things differently. Your skull, is my question mark. I can't unsee it either. Very strange stuff. At least we can maybe think that LE gets to see the clothing and hat in motion more than us, I'm assuming, and know hopefully or at least feel strongly about whatever the things emblems hats etc really are. IMO always

I hope LE recover/s/ed the clothing and hat because I want to see exactly what BG was wearing on Feb 13 at 2:00-2:30-ish.

Why would they want to return?

Maybe it was someone who had been living in one of RL'S outbuildings. Or maybe they had stashed something there and LE figured they might come back for it. Maybe they wanted to get rid of evidence and they thought they could hide it there, call in a tip and implicate RL. Maybe they had been coming and going and once RL got to relative safety (or they put the squeeze on him) he told LE so all they had to do was wait.
A lot of possibilities.

The only certainty I have of the suspect nphoto is that it's utterly useless for identification purposes.

It's a good thing LE aren't solely relying on two very poor quality photos to charge someone with a double murder, IMO.

It is. And it shows how much we see things differently. Your skull, is my question mark. I can't unsee it either. Very strange stuff. At least we can maybe think that LE gets to see the clothing and hat in motion more than us, I'm assuming, and know hopefully or at least feel strongly about whatever the things emblems hats etc really are. IMO always

When I sharpened and played around with the photo today, I saw the question mark, too. And like you, I cannot unsee it.

LE did not even provide a good description of the perp, so they likely do not have a much better idea than we do, as to age, clothing, hair, etc...maybe they have determined his height but not much more. That image is as good as it gets.

I think LE had reason to go check on sex offenders right off the bat. They probably started on family and acquaintances early on as well, but sex offenders are a special breed. I think it was, or looked to be, a sexually motivated crime.

I don't know but I feel like I see ten BGs a day. And that's just running errands. So I guess my ultimate opinion so far is that I have no idea what BG looks like. It's like trying to find a specific goldfish in a tank full imo. But I hope someone can recognize him. All IMO always

I'd think people who know him recognized his shape and stance before the face in that photo. And then the voice as well, IMO. Wouldn't you recognize your relative, friend or coworker's voice? I think I would.

Just a thought, but is it possible that during the search LE was also authorized to install concealed recording or spyware or tracking devices on RL's property to actively monitor someone else's behavior or see if a suspect returned to the scene of the crime? If so, the search would provide reasonable cover and access; publicity thereof might make a suspect think it is "all clear" to return.

Maybe that is what happened during the search on 3/10.

I've been surprised actually at the number of people I've spoken to who either aren't familiar with this case at all, unless they maybe heard about it when it first happened and didn't give it much further thought, or who've heard about it but haven't seen or really looked at the images. I say I'm surprised because I live in Ky & we're just across the river from Indiana. I guess maybe its because I've been following it so closely, plus I'm on here a lot reading and just assumed there would be few people who didn't know about it. Because of this I've been making sure to mention this case to everyone I chat with and making sure to show the pics too.

jmo

Many people, especially under 40 don't follow news. They look at their newsfeed on FB and that's about it.

Hmmm. Well, he said he did. RL's been pretty murky about his family. Lots to say about his house and his land and his feelings. But nothing much about family, maybe because they all bailed on him. And they probably didn't bail because he's such a nice guy. Neat and tidy farm? Yes. Neat and tidy life? No.
MOO

Was there some sort of interview where RL avoided discussion about his family to lend you to believe that he was "murky?" I hadn't heard that they all bailed on him, where did you learn that? The press didn't ask him about his family. I know he was divorced but he did talk fondly of his son and the memories of him playing with friends on the land. We have no indication that anybody has "bailed" on him and because we don't know that to be the case we cannot suppose that it is because he is "not a nice guy."

I guess I don't get the connection you are trying to make? Does the possibility of him not having a great family life make him more suspect in your eyes somehow?

I would venture to say that these days few people enjoy neat and tidy lives.

I'd think people who know him recognized his shape and stance before the face in that photo. And then the voice as well, IMO. Wouldn't you recognize your relative, friend or coworker's voice? I think I would.

I would if it were my son, husband etc then yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeTarot