Found Deceased AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 *Arrest* #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought that it was a sibling. Because what other reason would you join with your spouse other than to protect another child. If it was either parent they would not stay together in my opinion.

I always thought that it was a sibling. Because what other reason would you join with your spouse other than to protect another child. If it was either parent they would not stay together in my opinion.

BBM
Some women stand by their man regardless of what he does to their kids.

I can also see a non-guilty parent protecting the guilty parent if both had agreed to participated in something illegal or negligent such as giving their child a non-prescribed medication to force her to sleep or be less cranky or if one parent put their child in a car when she was sleepy and then the child overheated and died.

Did anyone else see Isabel at her brother's baseball game (the night she disappeared) besides her parents? I never read any comments except her parents' comments about Isabel at the baseball game on her disappearance night. Did Becky or Sergio put Isabel in their car to get her to sleep at the baseball game after she played around the dugout? Did Isabel fall asleep on Becky's lap at the game? Did Isabel play in or around her parents' car during the game? Did anyone other than Isabel's parents see Isabel awake at 10:30 pm when the baseball game ended? Beside Isabel hurting her thigh or lower leg (in one interview, her mom couldn't remember) at the game, what else did Isabel do while her brother played in a long baseball game?

[video=twitter;854452767544532993]https://twitter.com/CrimeWatchDaily/status/854452767544532993[/video]

Crime Watch Daily‏
Verified account
@CrimeWatchDaily 26m
26 minutes ago

What really happened to young Isabel Celis? http://buff.ly/2pz0Kyg

[video=twitter;854455767776284673]https://twitter.com/CrimeWatchDaily/status/854455767776284673[/video]

Crime Watch Daily‏
Verified account
@CrimeWatchDaily 15m
15 minutes ago

Was Isabel Celis kidnapped by a total stranger, or someone she knew? A private investigator has one person in mind http://buff.ly/2pPR7dD

LOL That private investigator selected by Isabel's parents believes he's a paranormal, psychic detective. See page 2-4 of this thread for details.

Crime Watch Daily trying to blame JM for Maribel's disappearance is slanderous and idiotic. JM lived on the opposite side of the USA when Maribel (a teenager) disappeared in 2014. This was two years after Isabel disappeared and two years after JM had moved from Tucson. JM moved from Tucson in May 2012 when Becky and Sergio began to insinuate he, not them, should be the suspect. (That was a very smart action on his part, imo.)

It also hasn't been announced where Isabel's body was found, yet Crime Watch Daily decided Isabel's body was found 1/4 mile from Maribel's. Crime Watch Daily didn't announce where Isabel's remains were located. Crime Watch Daily's attempt to link Isabel's window abduction (which the police and Sergio now say may not have happened) to Maribel Gonzalas' (a teenager) disappearance from a party is really stretching it. (Maribel told her friends she was going to a party the night she disappeared. She told her mom something completely different.)

"Did anyone else see Isabel at her brother's baseball game (the night she disappeared) besides her parents? I never read any comments except her parents' comments about Isabel at the baseball game on her disappearance night. Did Becky or Sergio put Isabel in their car to get her to sleep at the baseball game after she played around the dugout? Did Isabel fall asleep on Becky's lap at the game? Did Isabel play in or around her parents' car during the game? Did anyone other than Isabel's parents see Isabel awake at 10:30 pm when the baseball game ended? Beside Isabel hurting her thigh or lower leg (in one interview, her mom couldn't remember) at the game, what else did Isabel do while her brother played in a long baseball game"?

She was at her brother's game. And left when it ended. She was awake and was playing with other kids during the game.

"Did anyone else see Isabel at her brother's baseball game (the night she disappeared) besides her parents? I never read any comments except her parents' comments about Isabel at the baseball game on her disappearance night. Did Becky or Sergio put Isabel in their car to get her to sleep at the baseball game after she played around the dugout? Did Isabel fall asleep on Becky's lap at the game? Did Isabel play in or around her parents' car during the game? Did anyone other than Isabel's parents see Isabel awake at 10:30 pm when the baseball game ended? Beside Isabel hurting her thigh or lower leg (in one interview, her mom couldn't remember) at the game, what else did Isabel do while her brother played in a long baseball game"?

She was at her brother's game. And left when it ended. She was awake and was playing with other kids during the game.

LOL That private investigator selected by Isabel's parents believes he's a paranormal, psychic detective. See page 2-4 of this thread for details.

Crime Watch Daily trying to blame JM for Maribel's disappearance is slanderous and idiotic. JM lived on the opposite side of the USA when Maribel (a teenager) disappeared in 2014. This was two years after Isabel disappeared and two years after JM had moved from Tucson. JM moved from Tucson in May 2012 when Becky and Sergio began to insinuate he, not them, should be the suspect. (That was a very smart action on his part, imo.)

It also hasn't been announced where Isabel's body was found, yet Crime Watch Daily decided Isabel's body was found 1/4 mile from Maribel's. Crime Watch Daily didn't announce where Isabel's remains were located. Crime Watch Daily's attempt to link Isabel's window abduction (which the police and Sergio now say may not have happened) to Maribel Gonzalas' (a teenager) disappearance from a party is really stretching it. (Maribel told her friends she was going to a party the night she disappeared. She told her mom something completely different.)

Yes, I agree. I know Isabel's family has been pushing JM as the perp since the beginning. I am glad Isa's case is getting national attention again, though.

Thanks. I saw or read Becky stating that Isabel played near the dugout during the game. I never read or heard any other parents (who attended the game) interviewed about what Isabel was doing during the baseball game.

Youth baseball games can be several hours long and boring at times. When I had to take my younger child to his brother's games (which were past his bedtime), he became very sleepy and cranky.

I'll probably get a T.O. for this, but my hinky meter has been going off since day one - on S.C. - IMO

But accidents don't need to be covered up.

Unless the alleged fatal accident occurred due to the "questionable" behavior of an adult. Possible sexual assault. Anger/impatience on the part of a parent when dealing with the child. Parents under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs cause an accident that results in child's death. Just a shortlist of possible circumstances that could result in a fatal accident.

Given that CPS had visited the Celis home in the past, there must have been some type of questionable behavior by an adult that involved Isabelle and/or her brothers. Perhaps whatever circumstances that brought CPS into the home previously happened again the night that Isabelle "disappeared". If there was an accident that led to Isa's death, her parents (or another adult in the home) might have wanted to cover it up by making it look like an abduction rather than face consequences of questionable behavior. :moo:

Unless the alleged fatal accident occurred due to the "questionable" behavior of an adult. Possible sexual assault. Anger/impatience on the part of a parent when dealing with the child. Parents under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs cause an accident that results in child's death. Just a shortlist of possible circumstances that could result in a fatal accident.

Given that CPS had visited the Celis home in the past, there must have been some type of questionable behavior by an adult that involved Isabelle and/or her brothers. Perhaps whatever circumstances that brought CPS into the home previously happened again the night that Isabelle "disappeared". If there was an accident that led to Isa's death, her parents (or another adult in the home) might have wanted to cover it up by making it look like an abduction rather than face consequences of questionable behavior. :moo:

That's a lot of what if's. I will repeat that there is no reason to cover up an accident. If it had anything to do with Isabel's brothers, parents would realize that no matter the circumstances they must allow the child face the justice system. That's why there are different laws & degrees of laws for children. Again, we have absolutely no indication that the children had anything to do with Isabel going missing. As for the parents possibility of being involved, there again there would have to be an agreement between one, the other or even both to cover for the possible crime. Right now it's all speculation based on nothing. I would hate to put the cart before the horse here.

I am grateful to God that Isabel was found but am devastated that she was found deceased. I'm not ready to blame any one in her family but will keep an open mind if and when someone is brought to trial. Everything I've stated here is said respectfully. Rest in Eternal Peace Isabel❣

I admit I have only read the first and last two threads, but I'm wondering if anyone has more information about why dad was removed from the home for 6 months shortly after Isabel disappeared?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

That's a lot of what if's. I will repeat that there is no reason to cover up an accident. If it had anything to do with Isabel's brothers, parents would realize that no matter the circumstances they must allow the child face the justice system. That's why there are different laws & degrees of laws for children. Again, we have absolutely no indication that the children had anything to do with Isabel going missing. As for the parents possibility of being involved, there again there would have to be an agreement between one, the other or even both to cover for the possible crime. Right now it's all speculation based on nothing. I would hate to put the cart before the horse here.

I am grateful to God that Isabel was found but am devastated that she was found deceased. I'm not ready to blame any one in her family but will keep an open mind if and when someone is brought to trial. Everything I've stated here is said respectfully. Rest in Eternal Peace Isabel❣

I agree. And if one of the young sons was responsible, I really doubt they could have gone this long without spilling the beans somehow. I know they were interrogated many times early on, by CPS and the FBI and detectives, wanting to know what went on inside the house that night. I think one of them would have cracked if they had harmed their little sister. jmo

I did label it speculation when I posted what I thought might have happened. And I was going only by things LE has mentioned. The blood in Isabel's room. The blood all around the gaming chair in the boys' room. The blood on the shower curtain and the hat found in the vehicle outside the Celis' home. The astounding statement that finding little Isabel's remains was not "happenstance "... If more evidence is revealed which takes things in a different direction, well I am open to going in that direction. Wherever the evidence revealed leads to is where I would go. jmo

I agree. And if one of the young sons was responsible, I really doubt they could have gone this long without spilling the beans somehow. I know they were interrogated many times early on, by CPS and the FBI and detectives, wanting to know what went on inside the house that night. I think one of them would have cracked if they had harmed their little sister. jmo

You make some excellent points, and I will say that I had these same thoughts...usually though, the FBI does not interrogate children. It is more like an interview, and is very carefully done. CPS would follow much the same pattern. I do not know anything about the family dynamic though. CPS had to have a good and valid reason to remove SC from contact with the two boys following the unsolved disappearance of their sister. jmo

the CPS thing is a big deal to me. HUGE big deal in my opinion, that they have been to that home, before and after the disappearance of a child in that home is just stunning..that a child in that home is now dead is even more so. I would like to know who reported this family? was it a relative, was it the children's mother? was it a neighbor? maybe the school...

it feels like lightening striking in the same place three times..

was this a violent household of out of control children with out of control parents? was there neglect? abuse? what kind of abuse? why?

CPS had to be called on these people...I can't get past it. Someone witnessed something and felt the children needed protection. bottom line.

Having worked with CPS, I know that anyone can call a report on most anyone else..but what's important is what the findings are. If an adult is asked to leave the home, that's part of a safety plan & usually indicates some concern.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

the CPS thing is a big deal to me. HUGE big deal in my opinion, that they have been to that home, before and after the disappearance of a child in that home is just stunning..that a child in that home is now dead is even more so. I would like to know who reported this family? was it a relative, was it the children's mother? was it a neighbor? maybe the school...

it feels like lightening striking in the same place three times..

was this a violent household of out of control children with out of control parents? was there neglect? abuse? what kind of abuse? why?

CPS had to be called on these people...I can't get past it. Someone witnessed something and felt the children needed protection. bottom line.

Where I live in NJ, (a more affluent county) in my beach town there are many "rentals" that are a lower working class, and many had alcohol/addict issues so prevalent, that a neighbor called after witnessing something. I agree it has to bad for DYFS. You don't shrug off that level of a state agency.

With all due respect, you have completely misunderstood my reference to Isabelle's brothers. I did not indicate or suggest in any way that one or both brothers might have been responsible for her disappearance. I specifically alluded to questionable conduct by an adult. My reference to "Isabelle and her brothers" simply means that the CPS visit to the Celis' home could have been warranted for the safety and well-being of any/all three children. All three children might have been at risk from the questionable behavior of their parents or other adult/s who frequented the home.

That said, anyone familiar with the JonBenet Ramsey case knows that parents will go to extremes to protect a child who may have committed a serious crime, even if it was an accident. :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam