Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #14 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have been praying for her safe return! My husband travels for work, so I have updated him on possible appearance changes and vehicle description.
So tickled she was found! I feel like a family member has been found.
Kat, thank you for sharing with us! I hope when Elizabeth is older she can read these threads and see how many people were praying for her and her family!!!

No, this bothers me too. She hasn't been safe for quite a few months IMO, and is only now safe because he is in cuffs!

I can't even with this. Just when I was still doing the happy dance someone from that town has to make a tone-deaf statement complete with implied support of a kidnapper and rapist. Un-f-ing-believable.

The owner of the property where they were found said his caretaker called him about 9:30 p.m. and said the man came to a nearby saloon he owned and asked for work.

"My neighbor noticed the car didn't have a license plate

http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...d-cummins-found-northern-california/99544310/

What the what??? People are still acting like he's a great guy???

“I have known Tad Cummins over the years, and I think I could honestly tell you that I’m not surprised that she’s safe. I will let the courts deal with the ramifications of what happened here,” Butt said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tennessee teacher suspected in kidnapping arrested in northern California
Elizabeth Thomas found safe

By ANNECLAIRE STAPLETON , CNN

Posted: 1:08 PM, April 20, 2017
Updated: 1:15 PM, April 20, 2017

(CNN) - Tennessee teacher Tad Cummins has been arrested and 15-year-old Elizabeth Thomas has been found safe in northern California, the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation tweeted Thursday.

Cummins, 50, fled with Elizabeth, his student, from their small town of Culleoka, Tennessee, on March 13. Authorities released surveillance video from March 15 that showed the pair at a Walmart in Oklahoma City. But then the trail has gone cold...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...in-kidnapping-arrested-in-northern-california

Wow! I just started the first thread of this case today. I happened to look up at the scroll and saw this update.
I'm comin' in blind. LOL

So NICE to see the orange "Found Safe" in the thread title!

Snipped from link: http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...d-cummins-found-northern-california/99544310/

Rep. Sheila Butt, a Republican state lawmaker who represents Columbia, said Thursday was a great day for her community......

“I have known Tad Cummins over the years, and I think I could honestly tell you that I’m not surprised that she’s safe. I will let the courts deal with the ramifications of what happened here,” Butt said.

Am I the only one who is bothered by this comment?

Because, ya know, he's such a nice guy. My eyes are rolling so far back I just saw my brain. Still defending him, I just don't get it.

Because, ya know, he's such a nice guy. My eyes are rolling so far back I just saw my brain. Still defending him, I just don't get it.

18067f3708818cc858271107d321d211.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok. She was found safe. Good job. But hopefully she gets the support she needs. Because social media will find a way to blame her.

So she may want to stay off the Internet for a while to avoid seeing nasty comments.

But atleast he didn't do a murder suicide for now. So hug her tight and show her love.

Jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member