MA - Aaron Hernandez, N E Patriots player, charged with homicides, commits suicide #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this story is getting some traction: Now newsweek "On April 19, sometime before 3 a.m., Aaron Hernandez, the former star New England Patriots tight end, scrawled three notes—one to his fiancée, the mother of his little girl, one to that daughter and a third to his close prison friend—and placed them next to a Bible in his solitary prison cell in the Souza Baranowski Correctional Center in Shirley, Massachusetts."

I had no idea of all the stories about his love life back before the Lloyd murder and testimony at the Grand Jury by a "long time lover"..

I have to think Shay knew about all of this too. What an absolutely incredibly screwed up life. I don't think the public has a clue about this guy.

Well this story is getting some traction: Now newsweek "On April 19, sometime before 3 a.m., Aaron Hernandez, the former star New England Patriots tight end, scrawled three notes—one to his fiancée, the mother of his little girl, one to that daughter and a third to his close prison friend—and placed them next to a Bible in his solitary prison cell in the Souza Baranowski Correctional Center in Shirley, Massachusetts."

I had no idea of all the stories about his love life back before the Lloyd murder and testimony at the Grand Jury by a "long time lover"..

I have to think Shay knew about all of this too. What an absolutely incredibly screwed up life. I don't think the public has a clue about this guy.

Now I totally understand why Belichek did not want to testify. Too messy for the Patriots to deal with...

Shay will have an awful lot to explain to her daughter...I think this will story will evolve and so much more coming.

A good friend of mine is very close with the Lloyd family.
They are trying to remain strong.
This is why I am not sympathetic to AH and his suicide.
It's hard to be sympathetic at all, honestly. I feel for his daughter, but his gf, her testimony...
It's hard.
IMO.

do we know that MA. has this "common law wife" provision...not so sure that anyone here has legal standing other than the daughter...therefore Shay being the guardian of her will get her hands on it I guess.
MA does not recognize "common-law" marriage...

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

I am interested in the time of death. The 2am check not done might mean nothing If AH committed suicide after 8pm lock up. AH would have wanted to be dead for awhile before found. Still the guard is wrong.
I think that guard did not check intentionally and knew what was up

I think that guard did not check intentionally and knew what was up

I would be willing to beat that a lot of guards at a lot of places skip the 2am walk through. If they had a watchman's clock to show the times they did their walk they wouldn't miss that 2am check. Easy to not do it and just initial the the book. Jmo He probably fell asleep.

It was stated the other day they had hourly rounds or close to. No way do I believe they didn't check or at least suppose to check between 8 and 2 . That is 6 hours. This is a maximum security prison. They also have had issues. Something doesn't sound right. Jmho

Who knows what to believe...

Sources told 5 Investigates the 31-year-old officer responsible for the rounds said he last saw Hernandez at 1 a.m. and when he went to check his cell at 3 a.m. there was a sheet over the window of the cell door.

http://www.wcvb.com/article/5-inves...e-said-he-was-entering-timeless-realm/9542307

Commonly referred to as "gay for the stay".

well the more that comes out the more clear he has been bi all along including in high school. it sounds to me that he was more worried about his "lover" than anyone else. And I agree that the 2am check was taken care of in advance by AH.

Absolutely
Jmo he probably used Shay as a cover.

Hernandez’s alleged longtime male lover, the high school friend, was interviewed extensively by authorities after Lloyd’s murder, and was forced to testify in front of a grand jury. Law enforcement officials also say Hernandez moved a large amount of money into three accounts shortly before his arrest for the Lloyd killing: one account was for his fiancée; a second was for his daughter; the third, where the most money was moved, was for that friend.

http://www.newsweek.com/aaron-hernandez-hidden-sexuality-murder-police-587879

well the more that comes out the more clear he has been bi all along including in high school. it sounds to me that he was more worried about his "lover" than anyone else. And I agree that the 2am check was taken care of in advance by AH.

as with anything related to this case nothing is ever done the way it should be...I understand them wanting to make sure everything is preserved and frankly do not understand why the notes specifically directed to individuals would not be given to them immediately.

frankly this all puts Shay in an even more ugly light for me...helping cover murders and so much more. They did an excellent job of keeping this sexual orientation under wraps...I have watched most of these 2 trials and never heard about it and that it could have been a motive for his killing Lloyd...was it really out in the media and I just missed it all? Grand juries are really secret that we have not heard any names etc.

just read body moved today to O'Brien Funeral Home Bristol...Shay was seen going in (not sure what other family) and private funeral on Monday.

Lawyer for Aaron Hernandez victim’s family challenges Patriots to pay family
https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...ons-justice/VITv2uyYlUW5KNxsppP3rO/story.html

The New England Patriots can become “champions of justice” by agreeing to pay $6 million to the estate of former tight end Aaron J. Hernandez, a move that would make that money available to the family of Odin L. Lloyd who was shot to death by Hernandez in 2013, a lawyer said Friday.

It would be exhausting and very emotional too. Maybe his brother just wants to move on with his life.

I read that his brother's life was drastically affected due to AH actions. I too think it's smart for his mother and brother to distance themselves. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member