MA - Aaron Hernandez, N E Patriots player, charged with homicides, commits suicide #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have decided to go back to the first thread and read every post. I'm in the middle of thread #3. THANK YOU to those who have followed this case so closely, and posted the daily updates on the trial!! This is just crazy. I remember when it happened I followed closely for a while. It was before I was a member of WS, but I knew he did it. It's amazing to go through the trial.

Back to the old threads for me!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I read that his brother's life was drastically affected due to AH actions. It too think it's smart for his mother and brother to distance themselves. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep...let Shay wrangle with all the legal matters...based on what I saw on the stand (ie limited knowledge ) the lawyers will run the show and if legally liable I say the Patriots should just pay...let Lloyd's family get something and consider it a lesson learned. Don't take guys with sordid past.

There are so many stories out there, some may be right on, some embellished, and probably some that we haven't even heard yet. When people die 'there are no more secrets', so who knows. I think some, myself included, have followed AH because it began as such an unbelievable story to start. This young guy who seemed to have it all, talent, money, loyal GF, new baby, etc. was arrested for murder, then while investigating that murder, found evidence he was involved in a prior double homicide. The evidence was pretty compelling, along with the colorful cast of characters involved, and he was convicted and sent to prison for life.

Then the story got even stranger when he tossed his old attorneys and retained Baez.... notorious for spinning the truth in another direction. His one time loyal friend spent days on the stand testifying for the CW.

AH committed suicide in prison a few days ago and the stories haven't stopped. One bizarre story after another. Some of the media that stopped covering him after he was convicted have now become non-stop. Baez & Co. seems to be spinning his suicide in another direction eluding that this convicted murderer that took his own life could have been murdered ... please, this is sickening. His loyal GF seems to be riding that same gravy train.

Bottom line, AH was a deeply warped and selfish person... from how he has left three families without their loved ones and having to endure lengthly trials, to abandoning his child because of his actions, to how he chose to die bizarrely in his cell leaving yet another mess to clean up. I feel awful for his brother who has stood by his side and has had to deal with his brother's notorious past affecting his own life, and for his mother for no matter what AH became, she has lost her child.

MOO

I've never understood Shay continuing to stand by her man.

Now when I think about it, it makes sense she would stick by him if she was just a cover for him being gay.

Just posting tweets...

Cheryl Fiandaca‏ @CherylFiandaca
#source #AaronHernandez gave away his property -his TV/Radio, MP4 player & headphones found in the cells of other inmates. #WBZ

#Sources #AaronHernandez: gave expensive watch-possibly worth 50 thousand $ to the family of a fellow inmate, who was a close friend. #WBZ

(he had a 50K watch in prison??)

#Sources #AaronHernandez close friend still on 24 hr eyeball suicide watch. He was 1 of the last to see Hernandez alive. #WBZ

#Sources #correction officer who admitted to missing 2am cell check likely to be suspened for 30 days #WBZ #AaronHerandez

#Sources #AaronHernandez's close friend & fellow inmate is a 22 yr old man from #Worcester serving a sentence for armed robbery #WBZ

#Sources #AaronHernandez found naked in his cell. A curtain over the inside cell window and soapy water on the floor. #WBZ

I am trying to keep up and not sure if this has been asked and answered but does anyone "think" that the 31yo guard was told to "look the other way" by AH at 2am?

Am I way off with thinking that? OR?

frankly this all puts Shay in an even more ugly light for me...helping cover murders and so much more. They did an excellent job of keeping this sexual orientation under wraps...I have watched most of these 2 trials and never heard about it and that it could have been a motive for his killing Lloyd...was it really out in the media and I just missed it all? Grand juries are really secret that we have not heard any names etc.

Remember her testimony that they broke up for awhile because she went through his phone and found out he was cheating on her? I wonder if the cheating involved another man.

I am trying to keep up and not sure if this has been asked and answered but does anyone "think" that the 31yo guard was told to "look the other way" by AH at 2am?

Am I way off with thinking that? OR?

Absolutely...and it seems all he gets is a 30 day suspension...bet he got a very nice "gift" for doing that.

I-Team: Hernandez Gave Away Belongings, $50,000 Watch Before Suicide

<snip> Sources say investigators have learned Hernandez also gave an expensive watch, thought to be worth about $50,000, to the family of a Worcester man he was in prison with, asking a friend or family member who had the watch to give it to the man&#8217;s family.

The 22-year-old close friend and fellow inmate was one of the last to see Hernandez alive. Sources tell the I-Team he is now under 24-hour suicide watch within the health unit of the facility...

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/04/...e-away-watch-belongings/#.WPp3XCz9mp4.twitter

I am not understanding...he is giving away stuff (I mean how much did he have in the cell) and no one noticed this...the recipients were not wondering ...or are we to believe that everyone knew? I mean that is the number 1 tipoff that a person is planning on suicide.

The only people i care about are the victims of Hernandez' crimes... And i hope AH rots

I am the exact opposite and have sympathy only for AH's family, no sympathy from me for the Lloyd family. I hope the Lloyd don't get any of the money they are asking for

Why do you have a problem with the Lloyd family? Odin was a good person. He was not one of the gangbangers or ****s that AH usually hung around with. He was a total victim here.

I am the exact opposite and have sympathy only for AH's family, no sympathy from me for the Lloyd family. I hope the Lloyd don't get any of the money they are asking for

I guess that means you feel AH was framed on the Lloyd and should never have been in prison? I mean why else would you think that way about a family that has a dead son?

I guess that means you feel AH was framed on the Lloyd and should never have been in prison? I mean why else would you think that way about a family that has a dead son?

Yes I feel that AH was framed on the Odin murder as well as framed that it was suicide; and I also believe all the money from AH's estate should go directly to Avielle and Shayanna

Yes I feel that AH was framed on the Odin murder as well as framed that it was suicide; and I also believe all the money from AH's estate should go directly to Avielle and Shayanna

Hi Emi, what evidence leads you to believe this?

Remember her testimony that they broke up for awhile because she went through his phone and found out he was cheating on her? I wonder if the cheating involved another man.

You may be right. Although it was strange at the time, it may have new meaning now. Was the prosecutor trying to probe it out of her then? Another strange one she said was "I learned to keep my mouth shut in certain situations... I played my role"... What role was that?

Jenkins, 25, cried on the stand during talk of Hernandez's possible infidelity. She said she saw suspicious phone messages and stayed at a location away from their home for a few weeks. Ultimately, she added, the couple decided to work through their problems and continue the relationship. Jenkins said her definition of infidelity includes sexual intercourse, and she wasn't sure that happened.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/aaron-hernandez-trial-fiancee-describes-removing-box-home/story?id=30003781

If this long time high school friend does exist, will he show up for the service on Monday?

You may be right. Although it was strange at the time, it may have new meaning now. Was the prosecutor trying to probe it out of her then? Another strange one she said was "I learned to keep my mouth shut in certain situations... I played my role"... What role was that?

Jenkins, 25, cried on the stand during talk of Hernandez's possible infidelity. She said she saw suspicious phone messages and stayed at a location away from their home for a few weeks. Ultimately, she added, the couple decided to work through their problems and continue the relationship. Jenkins said her definition of infidelity includes sexual intercourse, and she wasn't sure that happened.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/aaron-hernandez-trial-fiancee-describes-removing-box-home/story?id=30003781

If this long time high school friend does exist, will he show up for the service on Monday?

Now that there will be no further appeals, I wonder if everything that wasn't allowed in either trial will now be released?

I think that service Monday is going to be very very private and small...probably not many friends left ...Shay has no doubt alienated many people...some relatives..the high school friend has remained under the radar this long probably wants to keep it that way. I think AH had no problem cheating on Shay with men and women. They have known each other for a very long time...she knows more about him than anyone else...and even she did not know everything.

Is Grand jury testimony always sealed? Can it be unsealed after a death? Really curious what this high school friend said. AH owes him alot as he kept his mouth shut all these years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23