GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
they commonly do if abuse cannot be proven, but it still looks bad in custody court so they keep doing it.

I hope AA is found soon alive or no reason for custody hearing. No boy to have custody of. If he is found alive Dad won't get custody after this. Maybe monitored visits with a mediator.

http://www.cityofpasadena.net/PublicWorks/Lower_Arroyo/

The Lower Arroyo Seco lies near Pasadena's western boundary, and runs from the area immediately south of the Colorado Street bridge to Pasadena's border with the City of South Pasadena. This area, spanning approximately 150 acres, contains a natural park, fly casting pond and clubhouse, archery range and clubhouse, a system of rubble walls that retain the slopes and help define paths, multi-use trails, the La Casita del Arroyo community center, the Aids Memorial Grove, and several promontory outlook points such as the Bird Sanctuary. Visitors enjoy various types of native and naturalized plant life which serve as a habitat for a variety of bird, insect, and small mammal species. Visitors traveling to the park by automotive means can access the parking lot from Arroyo Blvd (just south of the Norwood Drive).
badb4c3f96967ad603401e72ba3578e1.jpg
41042e18f175f7a8b6264dd749b30476.jpg

I think he could have been missed in this park. This is the park where Dad was found passed out. It's a huge park. So many times bodies show up at an area that was already searched

So he left Disneyland at about 12:15 am Friday morning but still decided to do a lake adventure later on that day?

Is he single dad of the year or what?

So he left Disneyland at about 12:15 am Friday morning but still decided to do a lake adventure later on that day?

Is he single dad of the year or what?

Yes, then to the park I posted above where he was found by his car unconscious. Strange don't ya think?

I just became aware of this while watching TV news.

So, forgive my asking, but is there any chance the 2 were followed from, or abducted at the amusement park? Possibly gave a ride to someone there and dad was knocked unconscious? Stopped there to make a deal and things went wrong?

I agree. And if it was something medical, why was he release from the hospital so soon? Shouldn't they have kept him for evaluation especially if this was the first episode. It just helps confirm that it was drugs or alcohol. Or just a good show to hide something.

I am sorry but I disagree. Just because they didnt keep him DOES NOT confirm anything other than he was stable.

I just became aware of this while watching TV news.

So, forgive my asking, but is there any chance the 2 were followed from, or abducted at the amusement park? Possibly gave a ride to someone there and dad was knocked unconscious? Stopped there to make a deal and things went wrong?

He didn't have any bodily injuries or trauma

This case takes me back to Sky Metalwala

I hope this case sees resolution, something Sky's case has never gotten :(

Remember the woman that the KTLA reporter interviewed who claimed she saw AA and Aramazd at the lake? Well, now CBSLA is on it:

A woman who did not want to be identified told CBS2’s Kristine Lazar that she is certain she saw a missing 5-year-old boy near a lake near Santa Barbara with his father last Friday.
“And I opened up my computer,” the woman said, “and I just started bawling. Once I saw Cachuma Lake, it hit me. I knew exactly where I saw him.”
“It was between 11:30 [a.m.] and 2 o’clock [p.m.]” she said, “for sure. I saw the gray BMW, I was by myself.”

More at the link. In the meantime no word from LE about this possible witness so I guess for now it's still rumor.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/04/26/missing-boy-aramazd-andressian/

Yes, then to the park I posted above where he was found by his car unconscious. Strange don't ya think?

Agree. Because if me and my baby son just spent all night at DISNEYLAND.

THEN I WOULD PROBABLY BE TOO CONTENT TO WANT TO DO A LAKE ADVENTURE later that day. Especially if I have him every other week. JMO.

Wow. How can Disneyland capture a dad and child leaving the park at 12am while 1000s of others are exiting as well.

This case takes me back to Sky Metalwala

I hope this case sees resolution, something Sky's case has never gotten :(
I've been working my way through his threads this week. It's quite infuriating and devastating.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Disney magic [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In all seriousness, though... Disney offers magic bands to use for admission, and they also lions fast passes, can link to your resort if you're staying on property, and can link to photopass/memory maker. We saw a picture of dad and AA with Mickey Mouse. That photo *could* be linked to their magic bands and/or photopass, and their being in Disney could have been confirmed that way. Time of departure; maybe they were spotted on CCTV leaving Disney, or maybe the last ride they scanned their magic bands for was around that time, and it is just an estimate of when they left. All just my own theories, of course.

Some links in RE: magic bands/photo pass/memory maker that I referenced in my post:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/bands-cards/view-photos/
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/memory-maker/memory-maker-product/
http://blog.touringplans.com/2014/0...tically-link-disney-experience-select-guests/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member