IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the same feeling. There was a lot of silence in between questions. And even the questions about the case were not that forthcoming, the press was not clamouring to have questions answered even about the case. I had a strange feeling about it and the guys looks a bit taken aback by the sort of lack of enthusiasm by the media.

Maybe having a press conference was not the best way to discuss the plans about the baseball field? Perhaps tv news interviews, good morning shows, etc. might have been a more welcoming venue? IDK:thinking:

It was heart-warming to see the two families side by side and looking so comfortable together.

I agree the PC seems like it went awkwardly didn't it? AW mother does say at one point "like it or not we are now....." was it like family or family?

Ok. I'd have to recheck the timeline for what time they started on the 14th, but ... if someone brought them back to the area the question would be why? I can only think of one answer and that is to implicate RL. And if that's your answer too, then why him?

Edit to add and how did the perp know the area would not still have a few straggler searchers to be on the lookout.
And why not leave the girls anywhere BUT that location?
The only reason I can think is that the perp(s) were also part of the search, so would have been missed if they had left the other searchers to do it before midnight. It is the only thing I can think of that explains both why the girls were not found before midnight and why they were found so quickly the next day. MOO.

I agree the PC seems like it went awkwardly didn't it? AW mother does say at one point "like it or not we are now....." was it like family or family?

I think she said "Like it or not, we are now family."

The only reason I can think is that the perp(s) were also part of the search, so would have been missed if they had left the other searchers to do it before midnight. It is the only thing I can think of that explains both why the girls were not found before midnight and why they were found so quickly the next day. MOO.
. If the perp(s) were part of the search they would have had to have some type of official vehicle to come back to the area where the girls were found. Imo

Anybody else ever been approached by panhandlers, hustlers, hookers, or con-artists, and get that tinge of fear up the spine? Multiply that by 1000 and you may get the idea of my horrors, and why I should shutup!

Nobody wants you to shut up. Unless of course this case is bringing back bad memories for you. Or "my horrors" as you put it. I truly hope you have never experienced anything so horrific. :(

I do know that fear up the spine feeling. It's one that stays with you for a long time.

Good points.
Many serial killers have injected themselves into the searches/investigations of their victims.

Sent from my LGL51AL using Tapatalk

And my last thought...do not want to name bridge construction company because that may be against the rules? (slander etc,) but is easily found.

Because I am so into "common denominator"....I found this same company partnered with Iowa State University Institute of Transportation. Now that may not seem too odd but the big bridge co in Iowa is not partnered and another one of Indiana's bridge co is also not partnered.

Just another strange coincidence...hope I did not break any rules!

Yvw it was surprising to me to see that.[/QUOTE

Yes, Lilo, thank you for that link. I had heard about it before but couldn't find it. As Shiresleuth mentioned, it was surprising to see the car fade away. Kinda spooky.

Yeah I guess it makes you wonder, if you can't see a car, what else can't you see, freaky yes imo

Sorry not sure what you mean. "horrors" of what, from what?
The subconscious mind reads quicker than the conscious mind upon approach and can sometimes discern what an approaching person wants. When you are aware of your surroundings and asked by a passerby 'What time it is?' your reaction is almost spontaneous. When approached for money, you realize before a word is uttered by the body language. I know the fear of approach by a knife-wielder and accomplice, and knew before utterance trouble brewed. I know the flash of options to consider in a split-second. I know the fear of losing and of fighting, and the avenue to escape by flight. It is not easy to turn and run the only way out. Now I comprehend the girls' predicament and the fear of presentation and how Libby was brave to start video. They had no other way. I have my fear juxtaposed with theirs, and it is not delightful at all. I know you don't mean to be hard, but your question seems as though you never knew danger.

Regarding Libby's phone..it's possible BG didn't realize he was being filmed or recorded. Libby could have maybe had her back turned towards him and filmed him on the bridge in selfie mode and he didn't see her filming..then put the phone in a pocket or something before he was right up on them, with the audio recording and then maybe dropped or even threw the phone, if she wasn't walking directly in front of him, to be found or maybe hid it under leaves or something. Just a thought.

MOO
I agree!

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

This is good research imo please continue to find any links between the Evansville and Delphi cases.
And my last thought...do not want to name bridge construction company because that may be against the rules? (slander etc,) but is easily found.

Because I am so into "common denominator"....I found this same company partnered with Iowa State University Institute of Transportation. Now that may not seem too odd but the big bridge co in Iowa is not partnered and another one of Indiana's bridge co is also not partnered.

Just another strange coincidence...hope I did not break any rules!

I got the same feeling. There was a lot of silence in between questions. And even the questions about the case were not that forthcoming, the press was not clamouring to have questions answered even about the case. I had a strange feeling about it and the guys looks a bit taken aback by the sort of lack of enthusiasm by the media.

Maybe having a press conference was not the best way to discuss the plans about the baseball field? Perhaps tv news interviews, good morning shows, etc. might have been a more welcoming venue? IDK:thinking:

It was heart-warming to see the two families side by side and looking so comfortable together though.
I don't think the families have any more info than what we have. What questions could be asked of them? I'm sure LE and DA has advised them to keep their mouths shut for the interest of the case against the girl's killer/s.

Sent from my LGL51AL using Tapatalk

The subconscious mind reads quicker than the conscious mind upon approach and can sometimes discern what an approaching person wants. When you are aware of your surroundings and asked by a passerby 'What time it is?' your reaction is almost spontaneous. When approached for money, you realize before a word is uttered by the body language. I know the fear of approach by a knife-wielder and accomplice, and knew before utterance trouble brewed. I know the flash of options to consider in a split-second. I know the fear of losing and of fighting, and the avenue to escape by flight. It is not easy to turn and run the only way out. Now I comprehend the girls' predicament and the fear of presentation and how Libby was brave to start video. They had no other way. I have my fear juxtaposed with theirs, and it is not delightful at all. I know you don't mean to be hard, but your question seems as though you never knew danger.

Your analogy when discussing being aware of your surroundings is spot on.

One thing that members here have debated is whether Libby intended to capture BG or if he was in the frame of something else she was recording. IOW whether or not the fear was present in her mind at the time. I know from the way LE speaks they believe so.

Thank you for explaining what you meant by your statement. Oh I have known fear belive me, and in the attack the person had their hands around my neck but for the grace of God he didn't kill me. The man was charged and sent to prison. It's really something I don't really like to talk about. Been there, maybe that's why I have so much compassion for victims in murder cases and I try to help via the internet. Again thanks for sharing :tyou:, God Bless

Yes I understand that but it wouldn't have hurt to at least see if they could have found a scent JMO. As I seen a video that search dogs were brought in on the 14th, I think they were on RL's property. Will try and find the news report again. Found the news clip at 1:06-1:07 mark https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_WNHtqEUBo

Were they cadaver dogs or SAR dogs that were brought in? I can't remember which or both. Tia

Thank you for explaining what you meant by your statement. Oh I have known fear belive me, and in the attack the person had their hands around my neck but for the grace of God he didn't kill me. The man was charged and sent to prison. It's really something I don't really like to talk about. Been there, maybe that's why I have so much compassion for victims in murder cases and I try to help via the internet. Again thanks for sharing :tyou:, God Bless
God Bless You! I'm so happy you are here with us 😍

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

I didn't mean to sound callous at the last. I am safe, sound, here and now. My sympathy to you on your own bad spell. I have to laugh that when you asked, I thought 'Oh my, I have been approached for every wrong reason under the sun'. I hope you can find the light in my condolence.

"his own items" Like what? We can only hop7e LE found something BG "left" behind or dropped out of his pocket...... JMO
His weapon(s)? Clothes? DNA? Blood? Prints? He has already left his voice and pic .

God bless you and idareyyouto. Hugs.

Anybody else ever been approached by panhandlers, hustlers, hookers, or con-artists, and get that tinge of fear up the spine? Multiply that by 1000 and you may get the idea of my horrors, and why I should shutup!

I for one hope you choose to keep posting as I very much enjoy your posts. they are very eloquently written with an open heart and mind I believe and I find that very refreshing that you are so easily able to speak so well off the cuff . .you should be a writer if you arent already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member